Where Do I Begin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do I Begin

To tell the story of how shitty our coaching is.

This is the third time I'm complaining about T-Lue in these playoffs and the first time after a loss.

This fucking guy is so numb to the In-Running game, to making tactical adjustments, to responding to what is in front of him etc, it's borderline absurdity.

Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, if T-Lue had a daughter, he would want Jeff Green to marry her; true story. That explains all the late undeserved burn he is getting. I understand if he was having a game but, oh well. That's not even T-Lue's biggest sin, that's down the list, that's how bad this guy is.

W/ that said, lets all remain calm and trust the Process. At the end of the day, Boston held serve. Congrats to them, well deserved.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Re: Where Do I Begin

Hate to break it Game but this series is over.

Comment

A decisive third quarter in which the Celtics outscored the Cavs, 36-22.

Boston improves to 9-0 straight-up and against the spread at home in the postseason.

Comment

GBred, keep the discussion coming. Isn't it fair to put some of the blame on James?

Has he lost a step? Gotten tired? Not dealing w/ the young legs too well.

Comment

Brick has no heart no matter how good he is. Team gives up.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post
            GBred, keep the discussion coming. Isn't it fair to put some of the blame on James?

Except for one block, Brick was brutal on defense. Rests the whole time.

Comment

Cavs -41 thru 2 games with Brick on the court. Team needs some help!!

That aside Celtics did nothing but hold serve, theyve sucked on the road and wont win one in Cleveland.

Get Cavs at the new price and thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
                Except for one block, Brick was brutal on defense. Rests the whole time.
                Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
                  To tell the story of how shitty our coaching is.

This is the third time I'm complaining about T-Lue in these playoffs and the first time after a loss.

This fucking guy is so numb to the In-Running game, to making tactical adjustments, to responding to what is in front of him etc, it's borderline absurdity.

Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, if T-Lue had a daughter, he would want Jeff Green to marry her; true story. That explains all the late undeserved burn he is getting. I understand if he was having a game but, oh well. That's not even T-Lue's biggest sin, that's down the list, that's how bad this guy is.

W/ that said, lets all remain calm and trust the Process. At the end of the day, Boston held serve. Congrats to them, well deserved.
                  Lebron is the coach and GM so nobody else to blame. I have a feeling we might start to see his emotions get the best of him and start pointing fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
                    Cavs -41 thru 2 games with Brick on the court. Team needs some help!!

McFiddle bringing the +/- to the NBA, typical hockey nitwit..........

(William Karlsson led the NHL in +/- this season)
                    ​STAY FOCUSED

Comment

Almost every (ex)player they talk to claims Lue one of the better coaches they have played for. In game adjustments his specialty....

I havent watched enough Cav games to have a strong opinion but i tend to believe actual NBA players over extremely biased Brick fanbois.

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                        Lebron is the coach and GM so nobody else to blame. I have a feeling we might start to see his emotions get the best of him and start pointing fingers

Bingo.

Celts went wire-to-wire in Game 1 and came from off the pace in Game 2.

Stevens is exposing Cleveland's defensive holes.

The Cavs catch a four-day break because Game 3 is not scheduled until Saturday night.

Cleveland opened -6/-6.5 in Game 3 depending on where you shop.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHHEAD View Post
                          McFiddle bringing the +/- to the NBA, typical hockey nitwit..........

(William Karlsson led the NHL in +/- this season)
                          Simmer down young man.

Comment

Zig Zig is the gift that just keeps giving.
                            Any contributions greatly appreciated
                            http://fullertoncares.com/
                            http://www.sctbrescue.org/

Comment

Simmer down young man.
                              Bolts not going down without a fight..........congrats.
                              ​STAY FOCUSED

Comment

Game was pk so Stevens probably 13 points better than Lue....
                                The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Originally posted by FISHHEAD View Post
                                  Bolts not going down without a fight..........congrats.
                                  Yes, thanks, finally showed up.

Tampa vs Vegas for all the marbles.

Comment

Almost every (ex)player they talk to claims Lue one of the better coaches they have played for. In game adjustments his specialty....

I havent watched enough Cav games to have a strong opinion but i tend to believe actual NBA players over extremely biased Brick fanbois.
                                    Show me where a (ex)player said "Man that coach I had just sucked." Maybe he is a good coach (highly doubt it) but you using what (ex) players of his have said is probably not the best criteria being that none will say a coach sucked even if they felt that way.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                                      Hate to break it Game but this series is over.
                                      Technically, Ray, since no one has won a road game yet, this series hasn't even started

I'm not worried.... yet. T-Lue just makes random adjutsments so he's due to strike gold on his next random In-Running adjustment.
                                      Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

15 turnovers vs. 5
                                        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Heim View Post
                                          Game was pk so Stevens probably 13 points better than Lue....
                                          LOL. Let's not get carried away and call it an even 1o-pts.

Comment

Can't coach sloppy.
                                            How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Comment

Technically, Ray, since no one has won a road game yet, this series hasn't even started

I'm not worried.... yet. T-Lue just makes random adjutsments so he's due to strike gold on his next random In-Running adjustment.
                                              Well if no one ever wins a home game then technically the series never started but Boston will be in the Final lol. On a serious note though I think Boston wins 4-1.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post

Game 1, yes. Game 2, no.

Chucky, I give you my word, I am not trying to scapegoat here. Lue is just awful. WTF is this guy doing?

I think the Cavs win this Series; let's not get crazy here. Bos held serve, good for them. Now Cle gets a chance to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                  15 turnovers vs. 5
                                                  6 turnovers by Brick.

Comment

Well if no one ever wins a home game then technically the series never started but Boston will be in the Final lol. On a serious note though I think Boston wins 4-1.
                                                    I not only call you but I raise you... A Cavs sweep.... of the remaining games

4-2 Cavs.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comment

Originally posted by 2W2P2S View Post
                                                      Not tonight. The zig zaggers were on the Cavs.

Comment

Great past-post here. Congrats. Next time inform us all so we can glean of your infinite wisdom.

FWIW, my Cavs line had nothing to do w/ zig-zagging. I don't even follow that stuff. I know these two teams and hung a line and it lost; way it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                          15 turnovers vs. 5
                                                          Brick had more turnovers than the opponent all by himself. Game 1 he had 3.5 times the turnovers as the rest of his entire team (7/2).

Cant win if your best player has turned the ball over 13 times in 2 games and team is -41 when he's on the court.

Oh and giving away baskets to hang back and cry to the officials. He needs to play better for them to steal one in Boston.

Comment

Lebron has had 1 good quarter through 8 so far in this series.

Comment

Show me where a (ex)player said "Man that coach I had just sucked." Maybe he is a good coach (highly doubt it) but you using what (ex) players of his have said is probably not the best criteria being that none will say a coach sucked even if they felt that way.

Not sure what a retired player would have to lose by talking poorly about an ex-player or coach?

I agree with your point, most dont do it, but why not just stay quiet? Why freely volunteer positive feedback if you're out of the game?

I take it you agree with GB on how bad Lue is?

Comment

that sums up the series to date.

Comment

Great past-post here. Congrats. Next time inform us all so we can glean of your infinite wisdom.

FWIW, my Cavs line had nothing to do w/ zig-zagging. I don't even follow that stuff. I know these two teams and hung a line and it lost; way it goes.
                                                                  Wasn't it a 6 month pre-post?

Comment

He's not the problem. I know what the problem is but I can't solve it.

Comment

He played great last series, did it all AND protected the ball. This series I agree with Ray.

Comment

Brick had more turnovers than the opponent all by himself. Game 1 he had 3.5 times the turnovers as the rest of his entire team (7/2).

Cant win if your best player has turned the ball over 13 times in 2 games and team is -41 when he's on the court.

Oh and giving away baskets to hang back and cry to the officials. He needs to play better for them to steal one in Boston.

precisely

Comment

Didn't you concede, like a bitch?

Comment

I underestimate myself.

Comment

• #39

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                                                                              Not tonight. The zig zaggers were on the Cavs.
                                                                              Correct, thus the zig zig reference.

Comment

• #40

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X