X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looks like slop and probably only Dixie on Turf this Sat in Baltimore

Originally posted by blueline View Post
    I remember not having him in the back half of my oaks/derby double

And Lemons Forever won the Oaks that year at $96.20.

That had to hurt.

Comment

I had the oaks exacta but I really wanted the double....boxed the 3 horses in the oaks that fit the early energy profile and snagged it
      "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind, and unfits it for every noble enterprise." ---- James Madison

Comment

Too bad Bernardini's Preakness win at odds of 7/1 was overshadowed by Barbaro's injury.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
          Too bad Bernardini's Preakness win at odds of 7/1 was overshadowed by Barbaro's injury.
          why is that too bad?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownJoe View Post
            possible triple crown winners are more valuable than not, quite motivating

Comment

Justify obviously is the goods, but that was a grueling grueling race, the toughest event of his young career, can he step up again and be competitive we shall see.

Not since, I believe smarty jones has a horse won the Preakness after a Muddy Derby Win.

past casualties
              mine that bird, super saver, orb, always dreaming

Comment

Justify is a lot better than those past casualties. He still can lose, but it's doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by trytrytry View Post
                  why is that too bad?
                  He never got the credit for being as good as he was.

Comment

Working...
                  X