Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course (Please post your picks here)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course (Please post your picks here)

Click below for 2018 Preakness Stakes past performances:

http://www1.drf.com/formulator-web/F...rmance-race/13

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Re: 2018 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course (Please post your picks here)

justify by 4

Comment

Justify by 2 1/2..Quip second.

Comment

Comment

I thought Dave would wheel back with his Derby selection, Good Magic.

Comment

ALERT: Do not forget about Leg 2 of EOG's Triple Crown contest.

Birdie captured the first leg of the contest and like Justify, he's the only one eligible to sweep all three legs.

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...ot-to-win-500)

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
              I thought Dave would wheel back with his Derby selection, Good Magic.
              In horse racing you pick the horse that you think is going to win the race.

You can't worry about the price.

Comment

I think the way to make money on this race is to get Good Magic out of the Tri/Super. Don't see Justify losing. Will key him above Lone Sailor, Tenfold & Bravazo.

Comment

Originally posted by August West View Post
                  I think the way to make money on this race is to get Good Magic out of the Tri/Super. Don't see Justify losing. Will key him above Lone Sailor, Tenfold & Bravazo.

I've always appreciated AW's horse racing opinions.

Comment

Tenfold by 1

Comment

2-5-7

Comment

Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                        In horse racing you pick the horse that you think is going to win the race.

You can't worry about the price.

The opposite is more true.

Comment

I bet the Lukas newcomer to win, #3 Sporting Chance. Then I boxed both Lukas’. Good luck, men.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Tanna View Post
                            The opposite is more true.
                            In horse racing you pick the winner of the race no matter what the price.

Trying to beat a horse that you think is going to win the race is stupid.

Comment

Horses cannot close at all at Pimlico today. Need to be on/very near the lead to win. Rail not looking great either.

Comment

Working...
                              X