Sinker 100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinker 100

If I ain't above water after 100 plays I'll donate $250 to an agreed on contest format.

Feel free to comment no matter who you vote for, pray to, if you kneel at work, like other dudes or your mom. Just don't fukkin discuss that here. Thanks in advance.

Lines will be Pinnacle at time of post, Faves to win a unit, dogs risking a unit. No 19 unit plays. No buying shit. Be done as soon as I finish.

I ain't selling shit or talk it either. Post a bit of reasoning if time permits. I ain't quit if I'm own 42 units either. I don't eat buffet, root for Cubs and my mailman name Gordie not Shirley. So please don't shit up my thread.

Start tomorrow.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Re: Sinker 100

Fukk that gotta do with me kid

Comment

Nice, will be playing along.

Comment

Good luck, Sinks. Get hot, stay hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
          RonnyNazi, please try to not shit up this thread
          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

lulz.
            How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
              RonnyNazi, please try to not shit up this thread
              'Twas just a joke, Kane. You don't always need to play hall monitor.

Good luck to the sink man.

Comment

Good luck Billy-rooting for you not to sink

Comment

Good luck William. If you want another poster to go H2H with I'm in.

Comment

So should we root for Sink to lose for the sake of a contest lol? Gl sink.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                      So should we root for Sink to lose for the sake of a contest lol? Gl sink.
                      Haha!!

I don't need any help, I been pretty bad thus far MLB

Comment

'Twas just a joke, Kane. You don't always need to play hall monitor.

Good luck to the sink man.
                        And your Zyklon comment was just a joke too right? Go fuck yourself scumbag

Comment

And your Zyklon comment was just a joke too right? Go fuck yourself scumbag
                          Kane, I don't really care at all what someone as insignificant as you has to say about me. Just try not to shit up a picks thread with your screeching hysterics, that's all m'lady.

Comment

Kane, I don't really care at all what someone as insignificant as you has to say about me. Just try not to shit up a picks thread with your screeching hysterics, that's all m'lady.
                            Go fuck yourself Nazi scumbag

Comment

Well it was a good thought Sinker.

Comment

Gonna get the party underway.

903 New York Mets +138 J.Vargas/C. Anderson listed

Really liked Vargas off a three week layoff, 5IP 1BB, 7K not one ball hit hard. Anderson was off too, about the same amount of time, got the win while laboring a bit 3H, 3BB, 3K's and a 48% hard contact rate. Brewer's OPS in May against LHP is .549

GL with whatever you have going

Comment

Sorry Billy, BOL with the thread

Comment

Sorry Billy, BOL with the thread

Ain't no thing pal and thanks

Comment

Good luck Billy!
                                      "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

Comment

Thanks Run, gonna need it prolly

Comment

Tell you what Billy, if you wind up plus, I'll give JK $250 for a contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Loman View Post
                                            xxxx
                                            Last edited by raycabino; 05-26-18, 10:29 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Comment

Fuck it I'll donate $250 as well to make sure everyone knows which way to root.

Comment

Well played Ray. Get er done Billy.

Comment

Play number deux.

[955,956] Mets @ Brewers o9 (-115) Wheeler/Chacin listed

Great weather for baseball tomorrow in Brat Town, around 90, breeze out, a couple of guys on the mound who are better a against RHB than LHB, both teams show well from the left side...

Comment

Willy and Ray, thanks so much for your support. Exactly the spirit I was looking for.

Pressure's on lol!!

Comment

Well played Ray. Get er done Billy.
                                                      You had the idea I just followed suit lol.

Comment

[923] Twins +120 @ Mariners Odorizzi/Leblanc

Comment

Zzzzzz

Comment

[970] Houston Astros @ Cleveland Indians +113 G.Cole/T.Bauer listed

Comment

[961,962] Ssn Fran @ Chicago Cubs u10 +102 TBlah/T.Chatwood listed

Comment

[979,980] Arizona @ Oakland o8 even Z.Grienke/F.Montas.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                                                                  Fuck it I'll donate $250 as well to make sure everyone knows which way to root.
                                                                  Unbelievably generous.

EOG also will add $250 to Billy's prize fund to make the total a cool grand.

Comment

Get 'em Sink!

And to get in the spirit if you end up exactly 0.00 units ill donate $250 for a contest, that way we're covered no matter what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
                                                                      Get 'em Sink!

And to get in the spirit if you end up exactly 0.00 units ill donate $250 for a contest, that way we're covered no matter what happens.

Funny.

In the Javy-Ruca contest, there was a scenario where Javy could have ended the contest with +0.01 units.

Can you say inquiry sign?

Comment

Haha, forgot about that.

And if I know Sink he's gonna make every effort to finish exactly on EVEN!

I would if i was him. 😊

Comment

GL sinker

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
                                                                            Get 'em Sink!

ha!!
                                                                            PERFECT

thanks brother

Comment

• #39

Originally posted by jasson621 View Post
                                                                              GL sinker
                                                                              Thanks

Comment

• #40

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                                Funny.

In the Javy-Ruca contest, there was a scenario where Javy could have ended the contest with +0.01 units.

Can you say inquiry sign?

The worst feeling in the world.

"The inquiry sign is now on the board, hold all tickets....."

Taken years off our lives

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X