• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sinker 100

Is this bum drawing dead yet?

Comment

must be girls night out

this thread a bad place to piss in your panties tho....
      How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
        Bookies dream
        Most of us aren't as fortunate having bookies that allow us to submit our wagers on a game after it's completion.

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
          Most of us aren't as fortunate having bookies that allow us to submit our wagers on a game after it's completion.

I got Trailnurd, Dell Girl, Punchy KGB and Javy cheering me on here and from the minors.

Past posting fat guy, guy who spend most of his time posting to himself, a dead plumber who can't find a spot to lie down and a very fukkin important kid stuck somewhere between make a wish and a pity party.

That's my freeroll.

I can go 12-82-6 in this deal, donate $250 Sinker cash to the folk at EOG and not be bad off as my fanbois.

Ray and Willy don't put your wallets away just yet!!
          How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Comment

[957] Arizona D Backs -1.5 (+147) Vargas/Koch
            [967] Boston Red Sox -1.5 (+125) Price/Hernandez

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
              I got Trailnurd, Dell Girl, Punchy KGB and Hobby Jozep cheering me on here and from the minors.

Past posting fat guy, guy who spend most of his time posting to himself, a dead plumber who can't find a spot to lie down and a very fukkin important kid stuck somewhere between make a wish and a pity party.

That's my freeroll.

I can go 12-82-6 in this deal, donate $250 Sinker cash to the folk at EOG and not be bad off as my fanbois.

Keep at it Billy-GL

Comment

I got Trailnurd, Dell Girl, Punchy KGB and Hobby Jozep cheering me on here and from the minors.

That's my freeroll.

Lmao. A dead plumber who can't find a place to lie down.

Comment

Did Teddy die?

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Marichal View Post
                    Did Teddy die?

Yes years ago. Already embalmed as well. They can't bury him until the swelling in his cirrhosis nose goes down, won't fit in the cardboard box his wife saved when they bought their last fridge in '89.

He's just walking and driving around hoping his blood/alcohol stays over 46% so shit don't start to rot and fall off. Wife wants an open box funeral to prove to the bookies that Punchy really checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dell Dude View Post
                      Is this bum drawing dead yet?

Appreciated the phrasing of the question.

Fight on, Billysink.

Comment

918 Chicago White Sox -.5 Ff (-183) Fiers/Lopez

Comment

918 Chicago White Sox -.5 Ff (-183) Fiers/Lopez
                          Have a hunch there's a typo in here ...

Comment

Originally posted by ComptrBob View Post

yes thanks CBob

should read -103

Comment

[957] Chicago Cubs -1.5 (+143) Hendricks/Martinez
                              [965,66] Detroit Tigers @ Chicago White Sox over 10 (+113) Zimmerman/Gioloto
                              [971,72] Minnesota Twins @ Cleveland over 8.5 (+109) Romero/Carrasco

Comment

[976] Baltimore O's -1.5 (+153) Chen/Cobb

Comment

Update your stupid record. Only reason I check the thread.

Comment

ComptrBob is lurking.

I count a total of 33 plays in the beautifully-named Sinker 100.

Comment

Guy you spend all day posting to yourself about shit you have no clue.

Feel free to update.

Comment

Stay focused, Billy.

Here's to a big Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                          Stay focused, Billy.

Here's to a big Saturday and Sunday.
                                          quit on his stool like Duran

Comment

sit in your stool like magahatmatt

Comment

[922] Oakland A's (+110) Heaney/Mengden

Comment

[961,62] LA Angels @ Detroit o9.5 (-105) A. Heaney/R.Carpenter listed L
                                                [913] Philadelphia Phillies (+105) @ San Francisco Giants N.Pivetta/Chris Stratton listed L
                                                [929,30] Milwaukee Brewers @ Chicago White Sox o9.5(+106) B.Suter/D.Covey listed L
                                                [955,56] Chicago Cubs @ New York Mets u7 (+112) M.Montgomery/J.DeGrom listed L
                                                [917] Toronto Blue Jays +104 @ Detroit Tigers Sanchez/Fulmer W
                                                [919] Cleveland Indians -109 @ Minnesota Twins Clevenger/Gibson L
                                                [927] Boston Red Sox (+160) @ Houston Astros Porcello/Morton W
                                                [965] Oakland A's -.5 FF (+111) @ Texas Rangers Mengden/Colon L
                                                [923] Cleveland Indians (-154) Clevinger/Fiers L
                                                [927,928] Houston @ Texas o9.5 (-103) Morton/Minor L
                                                [955,956] New York Mets @ Atlanta u 4.5 FF (-122) Wheeler/Foltynewicz W
                                                [969] Cleveland Indians FF TT o 2.5 (-115) PLutko/Shields L
                                                [977] Cincinnati (-106) Ff @ Kansas City Romano/ Kennedy L
                                                [980] LA Dodgers o 2.5 TT FF (-101) Colon/Ferguson W
                                                [903] Chicago Cubs (+105) @ Milwaukee Brewers Montgomery/Chacin L
                                                (919) Minnesota Twins -1.5 +109 @ Detroit Tigers Berrios/Boyd L
                                                (912) St. Louis Cardinals TT FF o 2.5 (-107) Lauer/Weaver L
                                                [957] Arizona D Backs -1.5 (+147) Vargas/Koch W
                                                [967] Boston Red Sox -1.5 (+125) Price/Hernandez L
                                                [918] Chicago White Sox -.5 FF (-103) Fiers/Lopez L
                                                [957] Chicago Cubs -1.5 (+143) Hendricks/Martinez W
                                                [965,66] Detroit Tigers @ Chicago White Sox over 10 (+113) Zimmerman/Gioloto W
                                                [971,72] Minnesota Twins @ Cleveland over 8.5 (+109) Romero/Carrasco W
                                                [976] Baltimore O's -1.5 (+153) Chen/Cobb L

12-22 (-9.11)

Comment

cowpie central

Comment

cowpie central

Lulz

Comment

Here's hoping Sinker is a late-runner.

Comment

Here's hoping Sinker is a late-runner.
                                                        professional drunk, professional name caller, fake handicapper.

Comment

969 Cleveland Indians -123 @ Minnesota Twins S.Bieber/J.Odorizzi listed.
                                                          [961,62] LA Angels @ Detroit o9.5 (-105) A. Heaney/R.Carpenter listed L

12-22 (-9.11)

First pick listed was a win, but not counted, second pick, a loss, was counted twice. Corrected record 13-21, -7.06u.

This is why EOG pays me the big bucks ..LOL

Comment

First pick listed was a win, but not counted, second pick, a loss, was counted twice. Corrected record 13-21, -7.06u.

thanks for that Bob, I was hoping you would stop by.

much appreciated, i'll update more often so I don't go cross eyed.

Comment

wrong
                                                              right
                                                              your problem not mine

Sinker is a complete teetotaller.

Comment

Stuck seven units after 34 plays.

You can rally, Billy, over the next 66 selections.

Comment

Gotta at least keep Ray and Willy in the picture.

Comment

I once won the EOG baseball bracket challenge for 1K. Pin the tail on the donkey.

Anything can happen..

Comment

Not only Billy stinks as a capper. He stinks as a grader. You are supposed to mess up in your favour. Next time don't say anything, Bob.

Comment

Not only Billy stinks as a capper. He stinks as a grader. You are supposed to mess up in your favour. Next time don't say anything, Bob.
                                                                        stinks as a grader.

That sounds pretty important.

[962] Philadelphia Phillies -1.5 (+209) Mikolas/Pivetta
                                                                        [965,66] Texas @ Kansas City over 10 (+106) Colon/Kennedy
                                                                        [967,68 Arizona @ LA Angels over 7.5 (+104) Greinke/Barria

Comment

Its never too late

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...ide-option.amp

Comment

stinks as a grader.

That sounds pretty important.

[962] Philadelphia Phillies -1.5 (+209) Mikolas/Pivetta
                                                                            [965,66] Texas @ Kansas City over 10 (+106) Colon/Kennedy
                                                                            [967,68 Arizona @ LA Angels over 7.5 (+104) Greinke/Barria
                                                                            Absolutely brutal beat.

For those of you who didn’t see it, with Philadelphia up 4-2 with 2 strikes, 2 outs and 2 on in the 9th, St. Louis scored a run on a 3rd strike wild pitch, and would go on to tie it.

Cost ZzyzxRoad his UNDER, too.

Comment

Sinker, good luck on the picks. I always say it takes stones to post plays b4 kickoff.

Anyone can chime in w/ the answers day after.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post
                                                                                Sinker, good luck on the picks. I always say it takes stones to post plays b4 kickoff.

Anyone can chime in w/ the answers day after.

Thanks CG

it's all for fun, we'll get a good EOG contest out of it one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by ejd_5277 View Post
                                                                                  Absolutely brutal beat.

For those of you who didn’t see it, with Philadelphia up 4-2 with 2 strikes, 2 outs and 2 on in the 9th, St. Louis scored a run on a 3rd strike wild pitch, and would go on to tie it.

Cost ZzyzxRoad his UNDER, too.

Sinker is a mush.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X