Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Originally posted by rdalert447 View Post
    move to Rajiv fits this one’s closing style.
    So what do they do? Press the pace three wide, of course. Lol.

Comment

Play 14
      Churchill race 6
      $2 Win #5 Fashion Runway
      Bradley on the stretch. Need some pace up front.

Comment

Play 15

Belmont race 9
        $2 Win # 7 Esquisse 20-1
        Third start off the transatlantic flight for Motion. Horse appears to be desperate for more distance. Gets it here and hopefully digs into some of that Euro back class.

Comment

Play 14
          Churchill race 6
          $2 Win #5 Fashion Runway
          Bradley on the stretch. Need some pace up front.

Finished seventh at odds of 60/1.

Comment

Halfway home.

Amount invested: $30.00

Amount returned: $11.20

Comment

I should’ve stuck with Motion. Won the finale at 8-1.

Comment

I should’ve stuck with Motion. Won the finale at 8-1.

Frustrating.

Comment

Playing the two Nicks’ horses early at Belmont.

Play 16

Belmont Race 1
                  $2 WIN #9 Table for Six 8-1
                  Toss that last race off the 5 month layoff and he fits here.

Play 17

Belmont Race 2
                  $2 WIN #4 Soutache 12-1
                  Horse is 2 for 2 in dirt routes. Competition is a lot tougher than what he was facing in Florida but we should get a solid price to find out if he fits.

Good luck today, men!

Comment

0 for 2 on two perfect trips. No kick when asked.

Comment

Amount invested: $34.00

Comment

I should’ve stuck with Motion.
                        What a moron.....

Comment

What a moron.....

I was getting ready to issue a reprimand when I suddenly realized the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                            I was getting ready to issue a reprimand when I suddenly realized the situation.
                            You have to admire RD's sense of humor

Comment

Should have been a comedian instead of a gambler.

Comment

Lifetime is a small sample size, pal.

Comment

Lifetime is a small sample size, pal.

Time to hit one of your patented 40/1 shots.

Comment

Play 18

Churchill race 2
                                    $2 Win #4 Key Moment 9/2
                                    Turf experiment is finally over for this one. Oliver is doing everything today to shake it up: turf to dirt, second off layoff, new jock. Don’t know when Oliver gets out of her slump, but I hope it’s soon and in a big way. I’ll probably be back to play her again in race 6.

Comment

Key Moment currently held at 12/1 from a morning-line price of 9/2.

Good luck, RD.

Comment

Don’t know when Oliver gets out of her slump, but I hope it’s soon and in a big way.
                                        Based on experience, nothing feels better than being with a woman getting out of a slump.
                                        GL today RD

Comment

• Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Originally posted by Neveragain View Post
                                          Based on experience, nothing feels better than being with a woman getting out of a slump.
                                          GL today RD
                                          But they make you wait so long....

Comment

• Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Play 19

Churchill Race 6
                                            $2 WIN #1 Forgotten Coast 12-1
                                            I’ll stick with Oliver until she breaks out. Third start off a three month layoff and a move to Leparoux, which should suit the horse’s stalk/rally style. During her woeful spring, Albarado was getting on all the bad ones. Glad to see Oliver moving away from that stiff.

Comment

Perfect set up, no response.

Comment

Play 20

Belmont Race 10
                                                $2 Win #4 Killiney Hill 30-1
                                                If I’m going down in flames, I’m doing it with “my guys” at big prices. Morrison has bailed me out many times over the years. Here he’s going second start off a YEAR AND A HALF layoff, dirt to turf. Why would be even bring this horse back to the races? And why bring it back at this high level? He still runs horses from time to time at Finger Lakes, there’s gotta be softer spots up there for like $10k, no? No one would claim it there for that amount and no way in hell someone grabs it here for $40k. Morrison owns the horse so maybe he’s up to a little bit of sorcery........

Leaves me with 10 plays(5 mandatories on weekends and 5 randoms). See you next week.

Comment

Look at some of the jockey names in this race.

Tzeonn Chang, Rajiv Maragh, David Cohen, Michael Luzzi
                                                  Originally posted by railbird
                                                  Satan time is short

Comment

spotted them like 20 lengths immediately and the gap only widened from there.
                                                    Originally posted by railbird
                                                    Satan time is short

Comment

Amount invested: $40.00

Comment

Play 21

Parx race 6
                                                        $2 WIN #7 Dudes Rockin Lady 15-1
                                                        Another new entrant to the Aro barn and those have been running well. Cutting back to a sprint off a speed/fade effort. Hoping the speed holds in the mud.

Comment

Play 21

Parx race 6
                                                          $2 WIN #7 Dudes Rockin Lady 15-1
                                                          Another new entrant to the Aro barn and those have been running well. Cutting back to a sprint off a speed/fade effort. Hoping the speed holds in the mud.

Finished fifth at odds of 13/1.

Amount invested: $42.00

Comment

Play 22

Parx race 5
                                                            $2 Win #10 Sugar Train 20-1

Another new entrant to the Aro barn via Pino.

Comment

Order of finish: 3-5-11-10.

Comment

Play 23

Belmont race 6
                                                                $2 Win #1 Mr Pete 15-1
                                                                I don’t expect the horse to regain its 2 year old form, but my goodness what a drop off from 2017 to 2018. Running competitively in Stakes races last year, comes back this year available for $80k, then $30k, and now $25k today. Lezcano gets back on after a so so race at $80k so that opened my eyes a bit. Need some fractions up front and a slight improvement from Mr Pete. Dicey pick but Ryerson usually pops one or two at Belmont Summer, and I find myself in a dicey position....

Comment

Owner won’t be able to give that horse away.

Comment

Play 24

Belmont race 9
                                                                    $2 Win #12 Courageous Change 10-1

My old fave. Ferraro off the quick wheelback....

Comment

Play 24

Belmont race 9

Post time is set for 5:50 p.m. ET.

Comment

Fear not. I just signed a "Letter of Intent" to win.

Comment

Play 24

Belmont race 9

A $40 horse today in the Belmont finale.

Unfortunately, it wasn't RD's selection.

Courageous Change finished seventh at odds of 16/1.

Comment

Ten years ago, I used to play Serpe religiously. He was a ten percenter with plus ROI. Now he’s an eight percenter with negative ROI.

Comment

Play 25

Belmont race 9
                                                                              $2 Win #6 Bartlett’s Mark 10-1

I’ll try this horse again from Ryerson. Hopefully the speed holds this time.

Nothing but mandatories left after this....

Comment

Order of finish: 5-7-9.

Five bullets left.

Comment

Good luck rd...belmont a tough circuit....big fields ...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X