• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World Cup Thread

Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
    Saudi Arabia TT Under 0.5 -160 vs Uruguay 1 unit

Final score: Uruguay 1 Saudi Arabia 0.

All three games on Wednesday finished with 1-0 scores.

Under, under, under after over, over, over on Tuesday.

Comment

Australia TT UNDER 0.75 -110 vs Denmark 1 unit
      If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

Comment

France Team Total OVER 1.5 +100 2 units

Comment

A couple of losers for Goon today.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
            A couple of losers for Goon today.
            meanwhile I had huge day

Comment

fun betting against fraudulent argentina

Comment

france and germany also overrated

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                  meanwhile I had huge day
                  yeah, me too, I broke even for the day, but people that follow here lost money, so what fucking difference does that make for them?

Comment

yeah, me too, I broke even for the day, but people that follow here lost money, so what fucking difference does that make for them?
                    Please do not take this the wrong way as I respect you. but when you post two games and a best bet as a 2 unit play...its prob better not to make this statement cause the followers don't want to read that.
                    Lick my ice cream and kiss my pinky ring

Comment

Yeah, you're right... My apologies, it was mostly frustration because of all the past post winners we get from a certain poster without even a remove chance of an opinion before the game.

Comment

Nigeria pk +109 over Iceland 1 unit

Comment

Best of luck bro. I'm on it.

Comment

Yeah, you're right... My apologies, it was mostly frustration because of all the past post winners we get from a certain poster without even a remove chance of an opinion before the game.
                            Railbird is all hot air. Nothing to be concerned with. Everyone with half a brain knows he's the biggest fraud on all the forums.

Comment

Final score: Nigeria 2 Iceland 0.

A winner at plus-money.

Nicely done, Goon.

Comment

Goal in 90th minute for Swiss to go up 2-1 when I bet a draw

Comment

Originally posted by Jb777 View Post

Maddening.

Brazil scored two goals in extra time to beat Costa Rica, 2-0.

Soccer's not quite as maddening as hockey with its empty net situation but somewhat similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jb777 View Post

Odds of slightly better than 2/1 on the draw.

Comment

Good job

Comment

Tunisia TT UNDER 0.5 -125 vs Belgium 1 unit

Comment

• Re: World Cup Thread

Mexico -0.5 -140 over South Korea 1 unit

Comment

Russia underrated

Comment

mexico -0.5 -142

Comment

Tunisia plus 1.5 119

Comment

Very nice call. Not too many people had that one.

Comment

One small limit prop I like today

Belgium/Tunisia OVER 3.5 cards +105 0.1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post
                                                      Very nice call. Not too many people had that one.
                                                      Correct!

Comment

Time for a little doping controversy:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/...onths-ago.html

Comment

England HT/England FT -130 over Panama 1 unit
                                                          Senegal -0.25 -106 over Japan 1 unit
                                                          Colombia -0.5 +129 over Poland 1 unit

Comment

Time for a little doping controversy:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/...onths-ago.html
                                                            british propaganda. Sebastian coe has a hard on for Russia, its political and has nothing to do with sports.same reason they did a witch hunt on Sharapova. scum. and I hate Sharapova, but most are guilty

Comment

England HT/England FT -130 over Panama 1 unit
                                                              Senegal -0.25 -106 over Japan 1 unit
                                                              Colombia -0.5 +129 over Poland 1 unit
                                                              I agree with all 3 sides, what worries me is so does the public all 3 are getting over 70pct of tickets

Comment

where the 130 on eng prop?

Comment

never mind I found eng -0.5 -129 1st half, weird is same book has HT-FT eng -200

Comment

Japan 0-0 +650

Comment

World pounded Japan. I took a shot with Senegal pk -113 at MB.

Comment

Midpoint of the WC games wise, tomorrow we're starting the crucial 3rd set of games for all teams. Things going pretty much according to plan at this point, a bit of dissapointment from Peru. Australia frustrating but not off script. Argentina I expected to struggle, Poland I thought would struggle. Germany I didn't expect to have these kind of problems. Feel bad for the Serbs, really got the short end of the stick from refereeing vs Swiss and probably cost them a spot in the next round. Croatia quite impressive, Senegal quite solid. South American teams struggling to score is a surprise so far.

Any questions, fire away, I might not have a play on some things but always have an opinion.

Quick Recap:

13-8 7.35 units (4 bets pending)

Plays:
                                                                        1. Russia 1H +116 over Saudi Arabia 1 unit W +1.16 - well deserved, Russia was a couple of classes above the Saudis in spite of the FIFA rankings that made these look pretty even.
                                                                        2. Morocco -0.5 +129 over Iran L -1.00 Iran fluked it out at the end, Morocco didn't take their chances early, would do this again and again given the opportunity.
                                                                        3. Spain/Portugal DRAW +234 W +2.34 back and forth, great game to watch, not ideal to sweat, I owe Ronaldo a pint or 10 for that tying goal late
                                                                        4. Belgium +1050 to win WC 2 units Pending slow start in the 1H, better once they got the lead, should get better as the tournament moves on, their outlook will depend on how Brazil and Germany do to wrap up their groups. Not sure their current defensive setup is good enough to shut down the more potent sides.
                                                                        5. Uruguay/Egypt UNDER 2.5 -140 1 unit W +1.00 - Never really in doubt, Egypt defended and Uruguay lacked ideas until very late.
                                                                        6. Australia TT Under 0.5 -109 1 unit L -1.09 - Australia were happy to sit back, but had some chances, France brain fart costly on the tying PK.
                                                                        7. Peru +0.25 -101 over Denmark 1 unit L -1.01 Peru was the better team but their finishing sucked, quite shocking, including the missed PK.
                                                                        8. Serbia -0.5 -118 over Costa Rica 1 unit W +1.00 Harder than I thought, ticos put up a big fight.
                                                                        9. Panama TT Under 0.5 goals -156 1 unit W +1.00 Had one big chance and a couple of corners, pretty much as expected.
                                                                        10. Colombia/Japan OVER 2 -112 1 unit W +1.00 Early penalty/red combo changed the complexion of the game, a bit fortunate to get there, didn't count on Japan scoring a pair.
                                                                        11. Poland/Senegal OVER 2 -104 1 unit W +1.00 As expected, Poland with defensive issue and it cost them the game. I expected more from them offensively, they failed to get service into Lewandovski and Milik was invisible.
                                                                        12. Panama to finish last in their group -260 1 unit pending
                                                                        13. Portugal -0.5 -152 over Morocco W +1.00. Early goal decided it, Portugal quite pedestrian, they really need to show more, gave up a lot of chances, fortunate to pull this off.
                                                                        14. Panama to finish last in their group -250 1 unit pending. Odds moving the wrong way, pile on.
                                                                        15. Egypt -0.5 -150 Saudi Arabia 1 unit pending... available -110 now, not sure why the move to the Saudis, they have been piss poor while Egypt has the ability to expose their defense, will likely add another unit in the morning when lineups come out.
                                                                        16. Saudi Arabia TT Under 0.5 -160 vs Uruguay 1 unit W +1.00 unit Fair result, they don't have a lot going forward and lack of possession really limits them to counter opportunities.
                                                                        17. Australia TT UNDER 0.75 -110 vs Denmark 1 unit (L) -0.55 units Undone by another hand ball pk. To be honest, Australia much better than expected, controlled the 2H and should have won it.
                                                                        18. France TT OVER 1.5 +100 vs Peru 2 unit L -2.00 units Very pragmatic from France, got the opener in the 1H and then just sat on it, I expected them to do better on the counter in the 2H but they didn't even bother trying. Peru unlucky not to level, France had one chance at the death, never looked like covering
                                                                        19. Nigeria pk +109 over Iceland 1 unit W +1.09 units. Shaky start but eventually Nigeria's speed was the difference, pretty much as expected. Missed Iceland PK will be key in group decider.
                                                                        20. Tunisia TT UNDER 0.5 -125 vs Belgium. L -1.25 units. Wrong side here, not because of early goal but because of big difference in quality, expected Tunisia to hold in there more, make this a physical game, instead they opened once behind and went end to end, never had a chance.
                                                                        21. Mexico -0.5 -140 over South Korea 1 unit W +1.00 units. As expected, Mexican possession and speed exposed Korean back line, could have won even bigger if they tried. Mexico needs to keep their youngsters on the pitch, forget about giving Rafa Marquez minutes, he's past his expiration date.
                                                                        22. Belgium/Tunisia OVER 3.5 cards +105 0.1 units L -0.1. Wrong type of game, more hugs than bruises if the game was close.
                                                                        23. England HT/England FT -130 over Panama 1 unit W +1.00 units. No doubter, early and often, Panama really didn't belong on the same pitch.
                                                                        24. Senegal -0.25 -106 over Japan 1 unit L -0.53 units. Feels a bit unlucky, Senegal played as expected, took their chances and had two leads, just didn't close the deal. Japan much more resilient than in the past, they folded in similar situations in the past.
                                                                        25. Colombia -0.5 +129 over Poland 1 unit W +1.29 units. Took a while to get the opener, but once they had the lead they never looked back. Poland lost the plot, could never recovered. Slow D, mids lacking ideas, FW's just not getting service to do their jobs.

Comment

Added one unit on Egypt -0.5, current market -124.

Russia/Uruguay 1H Under 0.75 -101 1 unit

Comment

goals starting to pour in, but there's no reason for a 50c move here.

Morocco TT UNDER 0.5 +120 1 unit

Comment

Rough day for Goon.

Comment

JK - You are so understated

That was more painful than running with the bulls in Pamplona

0-4 -4.85 if I am still able to do basic addition, but that's doubtful at this point

Comment

Addition or subtraction?

I'll be here all week.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X