Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bagley looking like a bust

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Seems like a lonely existence. Do you care about friends and family members? Or would you rather wager against them? If you could.
    if there wagering they most likely going to lose. I have bet against friends and teammates yes. easy winners. ASU alum Mike Shawabe my juco teammate I went all in against him when he pitched. had no business in big leauges. Taylor Dent I knew well, usually bet against him.

Comment

Seems like a lonely existence. Do you care about friends and family members? Or would you rather wager against them? If you could.
      why do u djokovich went nuts, not easy to be #1. very lonely

Comment

when a person has an opinion about anything, not just sports, they are right less than 20 pct of time

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
          when a person has an opinion about anything, not just sports, they are right less than 20 pct of time
          That's false. An opinion is an opinion. Different than a fact. Fact/Opinion. Think I learned the difference in 2nd grade. Aced it.

I think you meant a prediction. Or an ignorant false statement.

Comment

That's false. An opinion is an opinion. Different than a fact. Fact/Opinion. Think I learned the difference in 2nd grade. Aced it.

I think you meant a prediction. Or an ignorant false statement.
            your colleagues at school present evolution as fact, when its a lie from the devil

Comment

your colleagues at school present evolution as fact
              Hmmm... Not sure.

Haven't sat in a science class at any school Ive taught at.

I remember in school learning about theory vs law in science class. There is no doubt things evolve in this world. So that is a fact.

But to use that against the existence of God? That's just dumb. And only a THEORY.

Comment

From what I've seen to date...Wendell Carter is outshining all bigs....and Kevin Knox might be the steal of the draft.
                The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Originally posted by Heim View Post
                  From what I've seen to date...Wendell Carter is outshining all bigs....and Kevin Knox might be the steal of the draft.
                  You clearly haven't watched Ayton yet then.

Comment

To be fair though, this isn't a platform to showcase bigs.

Its fast and up and down. HS shit almost from what Ive seen.

Comment

Thats what nba is, bigs are irrelevant

Comment

Thats what nba is, bigs are irrelevant
                        You will see a comeback. Just like anything in sports.

Things always come full circle.

Comment

You will see a comeback. Just like anything in sports.

Things always come full circle.

Agree. In fact you can extend this well beyond just sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer View Post
                            Not sure why the Kings would consider that. A 2nd round pick is basically meaningless.
                            how about rashard lewis, deandre jordan, dennis rodman, mark price, gilbert aremas, paul millsap. draymond green, isiah thomas (2nd edition) manu giboli amd marc gasol. all 2nd rounders plus sacramento would get robert williams III for the unmotivated bagley who my sources tell me was distraught over getting drafted by this team and wants out. robert williams III won't even make the celtics but could start for sacramento. celtics might bend on giving them their 1st round pick next year. the 28th -30th picks or 2 of their highest 2nd rounders which they have stockpiled. trade benefits both teams as bagley will just go through the motions out there and williams wants to make any nba roster. ainge will pull this off.

Comment

Originally posted by unusualsusp5 View Post
                              how about rashard lewis, deandre jordan, dennis rodman, mark price, gilbert aremas, paul millsap. draymond green, isiah thomas (2nd edition) manu giboli amd marc gasol. all 2nd rounders plus sacramento would get robert williams III for the unmotivated bagley who my sources tell me was distraught over getting drafted by this team and wants out. robert williams III won't even make the celtics but could start for sacramento. celtics might bend on giving them their 1st round pick next year. the 28th -30th picks or 2 of their highest 2nd rounders which they have stockpiled. trade benefits both teams as bagley will just go through the motions out there and williams wants to make any nba roster. ainge will pull this off.
                              If Sac was going to move Bagley, they would let everyone know, get much better offers than that.
                              Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                              -

Comment

LOL

Ok.

Comment

looked disinterested in his final ncaa game last march. not enthralled to be drafted by this team which will never contend. playing for the money only and counting the days when he can opt out.
                                  I couldn't disagree more. Duke was dead in the water against KU a few minutes left in regulation until Bagley made plays including the game tying 3 point shot. After that Grayson Allen became a black hole while nobody else touched the ball.

This thread is silly and was started to simply troll. I think Bagley is a rare talent with skills very rarely seen from guys his size.

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                                    I couldn't disagree more. Duke was dead in the water against KU a few minutes left in regulation until Bagley made plays including the game tying 3 point shot. After that Grayson Allen became a black hole while nobody else touched the ball.

This thread is silly and was started to simply troll. I think Bagley is a rare talent with skills very rarely seen from guys his size.
                                    which is why he does not want to play in sacramento. who would. minor league owners in a minor league city. if they ever win 40 games they should have a parade.

Comment

which is why he does not want to play in sacramento. who would. minor league owners in a minor league city. if they ever win 40 games they should have a parade.
                                      Fair points-I don’t disagree. I think Bagley is a beast but will be watching to see if the situation hinders motivation.

Comment

This conversation is dumb.

If Bagley truly is a talent and a future NBA star, then there is no way he will pout and tank it in Sacramento. The great ones are competitors. They don't care about the situation or the score. They just go out there and compete. And work their ass off to get better every day.

If Bagley ends up being a bust (I don't believe he will), then it will be because he doesn't have a game that translates to the NBA. Will have nothing to do with being drafted by the Kings.

Comment

How can we declare somebody a bust already?

Anthony Bennett was a BUST

Comment

Fair points-I don’t disagree. I think Bagley is a beast but will be watching to see if the situation hinders motivation.
                                            he'll play well. will get plenty of minutes and build up stats to pave his way to a better market. firmly believe that players are not that enthralled with winning. secondary of importance to their contract and their future contracts. actually staying healthy is more important to them than winning a championship which is far down on their list of goals to be achieved.

Comment

This conversation is dumb.

If Bagley truly is a talent and a future NBA star, then there is no way he will pout and tank it in Sacramento. The great ones are competitors. They don't care about the situation or the score. They just go out there and compete. And work their ass off to get better every day.

If Bagley ends up being a bust (I don't believe he will), then it will be because he doesn't have a game that translates to the NBA. Will have nothing to do with being drafted by the Kings.
                                              he won't pout and tank. he's good and has a future in a better market than this. he will do and say all the right things. he is stuck there for 2 years possibly 3 if the kings want that third.

Comment

You know who has something cooking. Phoenix Suns.

There a few players away from competing for a championship. Once Golden State is done, they will be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by IWishIWasAPro View Post
                                                  You know who has something cooking. Phoenix Suns.

There a few players away from competing for a championship. Once Golden State is done, they will be up there.
                                                  yes, bagley is from arizona. all his family is there. he wanted to get drafted by them. he will sign there eventually. they drafted ayton who he played with in h.s. those two will be a foundation and will win the west in 2022.
                                                  Last edited by unusualsusp5; 07-10-18, 10:57 AM. Reason: ayton & bagley dynasty

Comment

Agreed. These games are meaningless. It's about development, not winning. One would have to have no respect for money to wager on events
                                                    where winning isn't the primary object.

Heisenberg, I know you are a baseball guy. Just remember how bad Ohtani looked in spring training? People were saying he was completely overmatched and didn't belong. He may never justify his contract, but that would be due to injury, not talent. When the games don't count, the adrenaline isn't flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer View Post
                                                      Not sure why the Kings would consider that. A 2nd round pick is basically meaningless.
                                                      He's messing with you Jammer, I can assure you this is fake news, although as a Celtic fan I wouldn't mind that trade
                                                      All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                                                        Agreed. These games are meaningless. It's about development, not winning. One would have to have no respect for money to wager on events
                                                        where winning isn't the primary object.

Heisenberg, I know you are a baseball guy. Just remember how bad Ohtani looked in spring training? People were saying he was completely overmatched and didn't belong. He may never justify his contract, but that would be due to injury, not talent. When the games don't count, the adrenaline isn't flowing.
                                                        I like the Ohtani spring training point of reference. Just another example of how overly reactionary fans and the media are.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                          He's messing with you Jammer, I can assure you this is fake news, although as a Celtic fan I wouldn't mind that trade
                                                          unfortunately for boston bagley wants to go to phoenix and help form the next super team. they already have some pieces in place and he will be the missing cog to complete it. sacramento won't trade him. needs some nba seasoning and will sell tickets there in their new arena. but it's two and out for bagley in a city with multitudes of problems which he doesn't want to spend 16 years in.

Comment

Bagley can't defend. He may get 20 and 10 for a bad Sacramento team, but will not contribute towards winning. The Suns should stay far away if they really want to win in a few years. Phoenix also should not rehire any Colangelos.

Comment

Ohtani justify his contract? He's making very little because he came over a year early.

His base salary is $545,000 this season.
                                                              Originally posted by railbird
                                                              Satan time is short

Comment

Originally posted by yisman View Post
                                                                Ohtani justify his contract? He's making very little because he came over a year early.

His base salary is $545,000 this season.
                                                                That wasn't the point. The point was don't judge a player much based on meaningless games. Nobody gets paid due to big stats in exhibition games. The same applies to the NBA summer league.

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                                                                  That wasn't the point. The point was don't judge a player much based on meaningless games. Nobody gets paid due to big stats in exhibition games. The same applies to the NBA summer league.
                                                                  disagree. he looked like total shit, stats or not

Comment

disagree. he looked like total shit, stats or not
                                                                    Speaking of looking like total shit, has Lonzo Rubio fixed his jump shot
                                                                    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

i cash tickets, dont give a shit what Free agent lands where, its a fake sport, more people that fail the better

Comment

Working...
                                                                      X