Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heim wasn't joking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heim wasn't joking





    ALERT - Excessive Heat - Warning
    Anaheim, CA










    Updated July 6, 3:20 PM




    113

    °F
    [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]C





    [/COLOR]

  • #2
    Re: Heim wasnt joking

    113 degrees currently in Anaheim

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Heim wasnt joking

      74 in huntington beach currently, 15 miles away

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Heim wasnt joking

        Damn. That has to be a record.

        Ive been at Disneyland when its been in the low 90's. And that was miserable. Them people be roasting out there right now!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Heim wasnt joking

          why isnt the total 11 you might ask, maybe will ask again after the 3 rd inning

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Heim wasnt joking

            Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
            Damn. That has to be a record.

            Ive been at Disneyland when its been in the low 90's. And that was miserable. Them people be roasting out there right now!
            concrete jungle with long lines in excessive heat with grossly over priced entry. biggest scam ever

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Heim wasnt joking

              Originally posted by railbird View Post
              concrete jungle with long lines in excessive heat with grossly over priced entry. biggest scam ever
              Most of the allure of a trip to So Cal in the summer for people from PHX is the cooler temps. I'd be pissed if this was the weekend I was over there.

              Weather.com just popped 114 in Anaheim at 3:38. Holy shit. I cant believe it's hotter there than here right now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Heim wasnt joking

                Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
                Most of the allure of a trip to So Cal in the summer for people from PHX is the cooler temps. I'd be pissed if this was the weekend I was over there.

                Weather.com just popped 114 in Anaheim at 3:38. Holy shit. I cant believe it's hotter there than here right now.
                If im a Az tourist, I would hit Sanclemente, lots to do, least crowded for socal beaches.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Heim wasnt joking

                  golf,seafood,horseracing,nightlife all in city limits. Home of Sam Darnold.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Heim wasnt joking

                    I'm seeing it actually hit 115 today.

                    The previous all-time high for Anaheim was 108. Shattered it by 7 degrees.

                    Holy shit that's crazy.

                    http://www.intellicast.com/local/his...ation=USCA0027

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Heim wasnt joking

                      Originally posted by railbird View Post
                      74 in huntington beach currently, 15 miles away
                      The benefit of living by water, move 5 miles inland and it changes.
                      Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                      -

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Heim wasnt joking

                        My 11 y/o niece had soccer practice today at 4P in Mission Viejo. Coach was going to make practice very easy on them - good thing.
                        The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Heim wasnt joking

                          Originally posted by railbird View Post
                          golf,seafood,horseracing,nightlife all in city limits. Home of Sam Darnold.
                          Home of Crazy Pete.

                          All true, except no live horse racing (Del Mar maybe).

                          T Street is the best beach.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Heim wasnt joking

                            huntington beach is toast too many toursits its like santa monica now

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Heim wasnt joking

                              Originally posted by Crazy Pete View Post
                              Home of Crazy Pete.

                              All true, except no live horse racing (Del Mar maybe).

                              T Street is the best beach.
                              satellite wagering at the sportsbar on Pico

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Heim wasnt joking

                                OC Tavern

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Heim wasnt joking

                                  http://www.octavern.com/horse-racing

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Heim wasnt joking

                                    Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                    satellite wagering at the sportsbar on Pico
                                    It's not off Pico.
                                    Any contributions greatly appreciated
                                    http://fullertoncares.com/
                                    http://www.sctbrescue.org/

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Heim wasnt joking

                                      Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                      golf,seafood,horseracing,nightlife all in city limits. Home of Sam Darnold.
                                      Darnold was overrated IMO. He will have to prove himself to his teammates and not make rookie mistakes with ball handling.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Heim wasnt joking

                                        Orange County are only cities with a beach border. The rest are an extension of the Inland Empire.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Re: Heim wasnt joking

                                          The further south you go, the bigger the a-holes living there, especially along the coast.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X