Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer and late batch betting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: Dwyer and late batch betting

    The Kosher Boys used to fix races at Yonkers, involving Herve Filion who is the "Baby Ruth" of harness racing. These fixes pretty much killed harness racing in NYC, though it probably was dying anyway. I guess there is just not enough money in the game to support owners, trainers, and drivers. Filion, on the other hand, likely had some sort of gambling addiction. Herve and the Kosher boys plus Phil and Billy Walters are deadly combinations.

    Comment


    • #42
      Re: Dwyer and late batch betting

      Originally posted by Don Eagleston View Post
      Kosher boys plus Phil and Billy Walters are deadly combinations.
      Kosher best w Bases
      Billy alone is a loser
      Lick my ice cream and kiss my pinky ring

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: Dwyer and late batch betting

        Originally posted by Don Eagleston View Post
        The Kosher Boys used to fix races at Yonkers, involving Herve Filion who is the "Baby Ruth" of harness racing. These fixes pretty much killed harness racing in NYC, though it probably was dying anyway. I guess there is just not enough money in the game to support owners, trainers, and drivers. Filion, on the other hand, likely had some sort of gambling addiction. Herve and the Kosher boys plus Phil and Billy Walters are deadly combinations.
        Herve's brother Henri made Herve look like the most honest driver ever.

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: Dwyer and late batch betting

          Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
          Herve's brother Henri made Herve look like the most honest driver ever.
          Ben Webster worse
          Lick my ice cream and kiss my pinky ring

          Comment

          Working...
          X