Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Machado is greedier than A-Rod ever was.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Machado is greedier than A-Rod ever was.....

Dude is a 3rd baseman , wants to play SS just because a power hitting SS is so rare....positional value thing. At least A-Roid moved to 3B in respect of Jeter. This guy is very similar to A-rod with the young start to his career and production. He is pure greed , only wants the 10 year contract for 350-400 million ??? after that he doesn't care what position he plays, or what team he plays for, or if that team contends or not.

If I am the NYY , I would not give up anything of value to rent him for the rest of the season, certainly not Justis Sheffield who should be called up yesterday.

I'd give the Oreos : Shreve, Gray, Ellsbury, Higgaschlooki,and Bird for him ...if they took the whole bunch....take out the papers and trash, or you don't get no spending cash !

Machado will simply go to whatever team pays him the most for the longest term after the season. Yanks have no need at SS or 3B right now, totally would sense if Didi or Adujar were out for the rest of the season.

Starting pitching is the need.

Re: Manny Machado is greedier than A-Rod ever was.....

Gonna be traded soon.

He wants to play shortstop for Golden State.

Why not?

Everyone else is there.

Comment

According to Buster Olney a deal is already in place to the Dodgers....I wonder if they'll announce it after the game?
      The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Originally posted by Heim View Post
        According to Buster Olney a deal is already in place to the Dodgers....I wonder if they'll announce it after the game?
        Needs a doctor appointment. Out of respect to Orioles it would be better to wait till after game I would think. They could say it like you say after the game

Comment

Marge schott got it right, no earings,tats, or face hair, speaks english only

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
            Marge schott got it right, no earings,tats, or face hair, speaks english only
            Reds had plenty of Spanish speaking players on their teams....
            Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Dodger

Comment

Machado with a .963 on-base percentage this season with a career-low strikeout rate and a career-high walk rate.

Deal will be made official on Wednesday, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The deepest team in baseball will get deeper.

Comment

The main reason they were waiting until after the game is it’s basically a home game for Balt and they didn’t want to be embarrassed by having no AS players.
                  Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                    The main reason they were waiting until after the game is it’s basically a home game for Balt and they didn’t want to be embarrassed by having no AS players.

all-star rule every team gets represented even if the player is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                      Machado with a .963 on-base percentage this season with a career-low strikeout rate and a career-high walk rate.

Deal will be made official on Wednesday, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The deepest team in baseball will get deeper.

I posted last week 15/1 was a decent price on LAD. I've seen 7/1 now.
                      The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

I posted last week 15/1 was a decent price on LAD. I've seen 7/1 now.

i remember

Comment

I would never pay a Dominican more than 5 million a year, they don't play right when it matters, selfish players who put themselves before team, most of them wont run out a grounder

Comment

I would never pay a Dominican more than 5 million a year, they don't play right when it matters, selfish players who put themselves before team, most of them wont run out a grounder
                            He was born in Florida.

Besides that, you also make other really dumb points so keep to continue!

Comment

what about the nationals harper who just got scolded from the coach for lack of hustle ?

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                what about the nationals harper who just got scolded from the coach for lack of hustle ?

10-year, $400 mil.
                                Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                -

Comment

10-year, $400 mil.

i looked it was at least the 3rd time him doing it with 3 managers. Hard to pay him 400 million

Comment

10-year, $400 mil.
                                    i would give machado more money than harper, easily.

rail wouldn't give machado 5 million a year. he'd probably give harper the 40 million.

one of us is smarter than the other in this regard... i'll leave that answer open for interpretation.

Comment

like railbird said harper hitting .213 & 102 strikeouts strutting around like a peacock & #1 phony routine

Comment

so, how do the dodgers employ him, corey has to be given a chance when back from tj and justin turner is not going anywhere.....maybe he becomes a 2nd baseman

Comment

Working...
                                        X