Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Minnesota-Green Bay game close at if Rogers is out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's Minnesota-Green Bay game close at if Rogers is out?

    -7?

  • #2
    Two possessions, two turnovers for Kizer versus the Bears last Sunday night.

    Minnesota -6 on the road.

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree JK, a hair short of full TD.

      It's early on, but vs Bears, Kizer appeared the same massive drop off as his predecessor Hundley when Rodgers is out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Kizer is worse than Hundley right?
        How are they gonna move the ball?

        Will take $220 with you John ?

        7 poss 7.5

        Comment


        • #5
          No Rodgers I'll say Minny -7, with Rodgers I'll say GB -2.5
          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

          Comment


          • #6
            It can't be less than 7. Kizer is horrific. Definitely worse than Hundley.

            If Rodgers plays hurt, what is the line compared to him being 100% healthy? Is it a pick em with limited mobility and maybe GB -2 with Rodgers 100%?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Valuist View Post
              It can't be less than 7. Kizer is horrific. Definitely worse than Hundley.

              If Rodgers plays hurt, what is the line compared to him being 100% healthy? Is it a pick em with limited mobility and maybe GB -2 with Rodgers 100%?
              Tough game from a capping perspective, Rodgers was basically playing on one leg last week, but still managed to torch the Bears defense utilizing short, quick passes. Of course the Vikings know the Packers will be forced to play the same way, so they can adjust their defense accordingly, I'm not touching this game regardless of whether Rodgers plays or not. To answer your question, if he plays hurt I think the line will be the same as if he was 100%, he's just that good.
              All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

              Comment


              • #8
                fan duel using minny -2.5 right now

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think Rodgers plays. GB playing head games with the Vikings. They will shoot him up and he'll go out there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kane View Post

                    Tough game from a capping perspective, Rodgers was basically playing on one leg last week, but still managed to torch the Bears defense utilizing short, quick passes. Of course the Vikings know the Packers will be forced to play the same way, so they can adjust their defense accordingly, I'm not touching this game regardless of whether Rodgers plays or not. To answer your question, if he plays hurt I think the line will be the same as if he was 100%, he's just that good.
                    He was loaded with adrenaline and cortisone and probably other painkillers in the second half. We will see how a second round works out in less than a week. He likely won't be able to get a cortisone shot back this quickly. I also think the key pass rushers, Mack and Smith, were gassed from their first half efforts and lack of time spent in training camp. If that game was played in week 7, no way the Packers win that game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Rodgers was high as a kite in the post game interview lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Vikings crush them, regardless

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gabe View Post
                          I think Rodgers plays. GB playing head games with the Vikings. They will shoot him up and he'll go out there.
                          Head games?

                          like threatening to start Kizer?

                          Question.... Do the Vikings even have to prepare for Kizer in case he plays?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                            It can't be less than 7. Kizer is horrific. Definitely worse than Hundley.

                            If Rodgers plays hurt, what is the line compared to him being 100% healthy? Is it a pick em with limited mobility and maybe GB -2 with Rodgers 100%?
                            Agreed...... No way should the line be less than -7

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                              Two possessions, two turnovers for Kizer versus the Bears last Sunday night.

                              Minnesota -6 on the road.
                              I didn't think Kizer played that bad in the time he was there, he had some zip on the ball and moved the Pack up the field, something the Rodgers was unable to do the whole 1H. The ball strip can happen to anyone, he was looking to make a play on 3rd down and held it too long. The pick-6 was just a bad play, have to know better that late in the half.

                              If he starts vs Minny he will be in a better frame of mind and hopefully better prepared, rather than coming off the bench with a minute's notice.
                              If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Green Bay’s star receiver is also hurting....Minny would have to be at least -7.....
                                Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  need a fan duel acct, someone said vikes -126 ml, no way it wont touch -200, before or during game. ill lay -140 it touches -200 at some point at pinnacle

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    gotta live in a state that allows betting brother.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      No way Rodgers doesn’t start, this is a must-win for them already. If ARod doesn’t play, then they have to win in Minn (won’t happen),so that’s 3 games they will be down to Minn in the standings. Personally I don’t think it matters as Minn will win Sunday.
                                      Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                      -

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                        Vikings crush them, regardless
                                        I actually agree with Railturd here

                                        Zimmer has done great vs Rodgers. Jamal Williams can't break big plays. Xavier Rhodes on Adams.
                                        Diggs breaks one.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          I actually agree with Railturd here, Toby writes.

                                          Good for a morning chuckle.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                            fan duel using minny -2.5 right now




                                            keep your eye on fan duel... they had the line early in the week.... Nobody else had it... Today it pops out -2.5 thru -3

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              out of state NJ people can go to fan duel's website and see lines.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                MINN IS - 2 AT WESTGATE

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  you in Vegas right now waco?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    line was PK this morning

                                                    Rodgers announced as playing at around 9 AM EDT, line went to MIN -3 (bizarre)


                                                    closed MIN -2
                                                    Originally posted by railbird
                                                    Satan time is short

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                                      need a fan duel acct, someone said vikes -126 ml, no way it wont touch -200, before or during game. ill lay -140 it touches -200 at some point at pinnacle
                                                      closed -121, never exceeded -155
                                                      Originally posted by railbird
                                                      Satan time is short

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        offshore & vegas used jets -3 and juice and -3.5


                                                        fanduel used jets -2.5 ...miami wins

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Originally posted by yisman View Post

                                                          closed -121, never exceeded -155
                                                          wrong it was -500 when Minny was in plus territory in OT, and im sure went higher from there

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                                            Vikings crush them, regardless
                                                            How did that workout for you?

                                                            Not a good weekend for you....how many units down?

                                                            I had a great Sunday....
                                                            Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              Originally posted by railbird View Post

                                                              wrong it was -500 when Minny was in plus territory in OT, and im sure went higher from there
                                                              He was referring to the pregame line not the in game line. We all know you have trouble with that concept given your history of past posting.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post

                                                                How did that workout for you?

                                                                Not a good weekend for you....how many units down?

                                                                I had a great Sunday....
                                                                Never fear. RB had some gems he bet out of pocket and his clients all won somehow as well.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  I had the Packers on the ML at +105. They should have won that game. Oh well....a push is better than an L any day of the week.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Originally posted by railbird View Post

                                                                    wrong it was -500 when Minny was in plus territory in OT, and im sure went higher from there
                                                                    Are you special or just trolling?

                                                                    GB was also over -500 several times in live betting.

                                                                    It doesn't matter because that wasn't the discussion.

                                                                    You falsely insisted Minnesota would be -200. They weren't.
                                                                    Originally posted by railbird
                                                                    Satan time is short

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #35
                                                                      Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                                                      need a fan duel acct, someone said vikes -126 ml, no way it wont touch -200, before or during game. ill lay -140 it touches -200 at some point at pinnacle
                                                                      reading comprehension is very poor here. I said during game or before. during game minny was over -200

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      Working...
                                                                      X