My NFL report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NFL report

Rothberger bad elbow, Hobbs might get in. Chiefs swiss cheese on defense.
    Sam Darnold best 21 yr old qb of all time, jets nice defense
    guy bet 100K on Texans -2 at south point, up to 3 now
    Titans have 3 starting tackles injured
    chargers d sucks especially with out edge rusher Bosa is reason for buff move
    game has passed Gruden by, long day ahead for Carr with Denver sack masters
    Cards made a bad hire,
    R,Wilson best qb in league still, baldwin out, seahwaks an 8-8 team, if no Wilson would be 2-14
    Patricia looked lost as head coach
    weaponless pats and injured fournette make pats under 46 a lock, bellicheck an upgrade from patrica as d coordinater, and personel upgrade
    rodgers on Vicodin and bad knee, id make a limit bet he doesn't start and finish game
    Atl redzone struggles will continue with play caller sark and gawky ryan
    barkely should out rush Elliot in dallas with dal oline jacked up

Great report and information rail. I say the same thing about the Seahawks, without Wilson they are putrid.

Is there anyway you could get this on weekly basis?

Comment

Interesting nfl notes

Comment

Rodgers vicodin snuck in there made me snort i sdmit

Comment

vicodin not that strong. if you got real pain. vicodin is m&m candy

Comment

I don’t think Patricia is lost in Detroit (yet), but playing @SF, NE, and dallas next is tough.
            Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
            -

Comment

Thanks for sharing your notes, Birdie.

The common thread between Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson is their ability to scramble while still looking downfield.

Everyone knew Wilson was a good athlete but Rodgers is also athletic.

And no one throws the Hail Mary pass better than Rodgers.

Love the sky-high jump balls.

Comment

The books have been cautious with the Minnesota-Green Bay number.

Still no number with the game only one day away.

Comment

game has passed Gruden by, long day ahead for Carr with Denver sack masters

You know...Gruden sleeps in the film room....maybe he caught up over night.
                  The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Rodgers injury was overblown. He's fine.

Comment

Does anybody have a stat on the average time the NFL qb's hold the ball on pass plays? Rodgers seems to drop back and boom - makes his choice fast.

Comment

Rails NFL report had holes in it.....
                        Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe View Post
                          Rodgers injury was overblown. He's fine.
                          Looks like he dodged any structural damage to it but it impacts his mobility.

Comment

Originally posted by Brayden11 View Post

Looks like he dodged any structural damage to it but it impacts his mobility.
                            He’s survived the two best D’s, they will have to get a running game to protect him more.
                            Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post

He’s survived the two best D’s, they will have to get a running game to protect him more.
                              I'm hoping with the return of Aaron Jones next week it gets a better. He's got some speed and can get the corner and Williams can run between the tackles.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                vicodin not that strong. if you got real pain. vicodin is m&m candy
                                It's real strong if you are allergic to it. I took one once and my tongue swelled up so bad I almost choked on it. That was the last time I will ever take Vicodin.

Comment

Cute read but hope nobody took it to the window

Comment

been on pain meds. all legal

vicodin is weak..

oxy - ok

fentanyl patch .. now we are talking .

Comment

Originally posted by Brayden11 View Post

I'm hoping with the return of Aaron Jones next week it gets a better. He's got some speed and can get the corner and Williams can run between the tackles.
                                      I would think Williams continues to receive a majority of the snaps as he's the much better pass blocker and that's what is most important for GB with the status of Rodgers

Comment

bad report by me, my worst nfl week in years, and weird thing it was the most study I did in years,

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                          bad report by me, my worst nfl week in years, and weird thing it was the most study I did in years,
                                          Not sure this is Railbird....somebody must have hacked into his account....

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post

Not sure this is Railbird....somebody must have hacked into his account....
                                            Since his 1-4 (pre-posted) supercontest entry is out there for all to see, what choice did he have??

Comment

I'm trying to reconcile how a guy who admittedly hates & refuses to watch pro sports has a opinion on pro sports.
                                              The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                                Waiting for NFL Report 2.....

Comment

Originally posted by Heim View Post
                                                  I'm trying to reconcile how a guy who admittedly hates & refuses to watch pro sports has a opinion on pro sports.

heim, hours later I am still laughing at this one.

I put this one in your top 5.

Comment

If Birdie has a report that Army will play a strong game against Oklahoma tomorrow then we'll know he has problems of one sort or another.

Comment

Bird is elated that Billy Jean King and her SO now have ownership in the Dodgers.

Comment

Working...
                                                      X