Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Meanwhile, the Obatzi underwear bloggers continue to blow one another.
    You are such a faggot!!:thumbsup

    Comment


    • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

      Originally posted by tank View Post
      No he never!!Where is the adoption record at??
      Can't handle reality, huh?

      Go suck some more DR. CON cock...that'll make this all go away!

      Comment


      • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

        Originally posted by tank View Post
        Again, an adverse ruling has no consequence to Obama, as clearly under Georgia law the Secretary of State does not have power to remove Obama from the ballot
        If the SOS denies Obama's name on the ballot then the onus is on Team Kenyan to sue and win in court to get the fraud's name put back on the ballot.

        Wash, rinse and repeat in the remaining 56 states.

        Comment


        • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

          The best part about all this is that it is a primary preference ballot challenge!!
          No one is running against him!!!
          Boy the stupid crowd has him now!!You just cannot make this shit up and the birfers fall for this shit every time!!

          Comment


          • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

            Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
            Can't handle reality, huh?

            Go suck some more DR. CON cock...that'll make this all go away!
            Are you going to PROVE something or just keep running your mouth??Every single time this is all you have!PROVE IT!!
            BTW talking about cock all the time is kinda creepy unless you are in a gay forum.We are at the EOG forum in case you forgot.Save your homo lines for the right forum...faggot.

            Comment


            • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

              Originally posted by tank View Post
              The best part about all this is that it is a primary preference ballot challenge!!
              No one is running against him!!!
              Boy the stupid crowd has him now!!You just cannot make this shit up and the birfers fall for this shit every time!!
              Keep going all ape shit over something you have absolutely NO CLUE about!

              Don't forget, DR CON loves loads of tongue!

              Comment


              • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                If the SOS denies Obama's name on the ballot then the onus is on Team Kenyan to sue and win in court to get the fraud's name put back on the ballot.

                Wash, rinse and repeat in the remaining 56 states.
                And the guy running against him get's all the delegates right??You have no idea about any of this but keep babbling on acting like you do!!
                You are really showing your stupidity tonight!! :thumbsup

                Comment


                • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                  Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                  Keep going all ape shit over something you have absolutely NO CLUE about!

                  Don't forget, DR CON loves loads of tongue!
                  Tell us more!!
                  Doc is happily married so maybe you can try in your fag forum with that line.Good luck homo!

                  Comment


                  • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                    Originally posted by tank View Post
                    And the guy running against him get's all the delegates right??You have no idea about any of this but keep babbling on acting like you do!!
                    You are really showing your stupidity tonight!! :thumbsup
                    The judge will issue a default a judgment after allowing the lawyers and witnesses to speak so that everything could be officially on record. The GA SOS has already stated he would abide by the judge's ruling. I know Tennessee and Arizona have similar court cases pending with more states to follow.

                    This is going spiral out of control very, VERY quickly, and no amount of infantile smileys and underwear blogger cock sucking C&P jobs of yours can change reality.

                    President Biden. Just seeing how it sounds.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                      Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                      Wash, rinse and repeat in the remaining 56 states.
                      Which would make the 2008 election invalid!!
                      You have no clue about anything but keep yapping!You are great entertainment until you start talking about cock ...homo!

                      Comment


                      • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                        Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                        The GA SOS has already stated he would abide by the judge's ruling.
                        Nope!!Wrong again but keep showing that stupidity you are famous for!You continue to show you have no clue about any of this!!

                        Comment


                        • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                          Originally posted by tank View Post
                          Nope!!Wrong again but keep showing that stupidity you are famous for!You continue to show you have no clue about any of this!!
                          GA SOS Brian Kemp was just on the Rusty Humphries Show. He says the next step is that the judge will render an initial decision and send the supporting documents over to him for review. Kemp said "Obama" does not meet the eligibility requirements.

                          That is how this will go down.

                          I'm pretty sure the interview will be posted on ORYR and as soon as it is, I will post it here for our readers.

                          Now go practice your deep throat skills, because DR CON is going to need them!!

                          Comment


                          • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                            Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                            GA SOS Brian Kemp was just on the Rusty Humphries Show. He says the next step is that the judge will render an initial decision and send the supporting documents over to him for review. Kemp said "Obama" does not meet the eligibility requirements.
                            The SOS HAS THE FINAL SAY!!All the SOS can do is listen to the judges ruling.He can rule what ever way he wants and base his final say any way he wants to.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                              Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post

                              Now go practice your deep throat skills, because DR CON is going to need them!!
                              What a faggot!!!I have never seen someone talk about cock so much!Just come out of the closet.Manny said you never could find a women and that you was a 35 year old virgin.Now I know why.:thumbsup The boy has cock on the mind too much!!

                              Comment


                              • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                                Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post

                                I'm pretty sure the interview will be posted on ORYR and as soon as it is, I will post it here for our readers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X