Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

So Kevin says he'll be able to recover everything but believes it will be a "long protracted process"...but then mere hours later everything was back to normal. Hmmmm, nothing suspicious about that, eh Kevin?

Not to worry, your entire site was already downloaded onto a few servers, so any scrubbing/editing won't save your sorry lying Obot ass when the shit hits the fan!

Comment

• Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
      Further makes one wonder if it was an orchestrated crash needed to accomplish their objective, i.e., to have a reason to “clean” the blog of incrimination clues about their disinformation operation and to have an excuse if some things that were there before are no longer there.

Could the following be a possible trigger mechanism for Obots running scared and starting to cover up, edit, and scrub?

But yet all the information is still there!!Is all that you have is more lies??
      You know that information that is filled with FACTS and information that PROVES everything they say??Yeah that information is all still there and sadly all you have is your Alinsky tactics that have gotten you nowhere for the last 6 years and 220 court case losses.Any day now Joe!!Any day!!

Comment

So Kevin says he'll be able to recover everything but believes it will be a "long protracted process"...but then mere hours later everything was back to normal. Hmmmm, nothing suspicious about that, eh Kevin?
        He just did that to make you look stupid again.Great job Kevin you accomplished your goal and like usual the burfers look stupid yet again.

Comment

Not to worry, your entire site was already downloaded onto a few servers, so any scrubbing/editing won't save your sorry lying Obot ass when the shit hits the fan!
          What could they possibly have to hide?????They have nothing but facts and proof so what in the Hell would they have to worry about?I have asked you millions of times to prove him wrong and all you have is your Alinsky tactics that make you look very stupid.But, but, but just you wait he have incredible information coming soon.Send more money.

Comment

I think Doc wrote this with you in mind. Thanks for more laughs Joe.

The reckoning

by Dr. Conspiracy on February 1, 2014 in Birthers
            Follow me in a little thought experiment. You’re driving on an icy road in the mountains and lose control, you crash through the guard rail and plunge a hundreds feet onto the rocks below. Only instead of waking up in a hospital amid beeping of monitors and with IV tubes in your arm, you find yourself uninjured in a brightly-lit room confronted with two doors.Over the doors is an inscription: “Choose Heaven or Hell” and one door is labeled “Obama is a natural born citizen,” and the other “Obama is not a natural born citizen.”1 That is certainly a solution to the problem of having to deal with birthers in the afterlife, but not a scenario I ever expect to encounter. I am resigned to a belief that there is no ultimate reckoning between birthers and their detractors, no denouement.
            Birthers are different. If you are reading this article the day it posted, you’ll find the Quote of the Day:
            Dr. Conspiracy ‘ s website down for scrubbing – the legal term is "spoliation of evidence". No doubt Fogbow will be next. I suggest every patriot should be over there taking screenshots of the most incriminating material on the site. I don’t want to see any of those commies escape the net in March.
            The culture of “any day now” is strong among the birthers and despite postponement after postponement, and failure after failure, many birthers still believe that the reckoning is nigh. For Orly Taitz, it is to be found in the next judge’s decision, and for others it will come from the Maricopa Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse, who have said that they have universe-shattering evidence that might be announced in March. They believe in arrival of that day when Obama is arrested and the world sees that his whole life is a fraud, and when everyone who defended him or made fun of birthers on the Internet will likewise be arrested as accomplices. It doesn’t have to make sense as long as they believe in it.

1The choice becomes much more interesting if, in addition to the existing labels, one of the doors is also marked “Heaven” and the other “Hell.”

Comment

I have never seen one man write so much useless drivel in my entire life.

Comment

I have never seen one man write so much useless drivel in my entire life.

Say's the clown who has never proven him wrong.Give up the Alinsky tactics and prove him wrong.
                I would tell you to go over there but after your Mark Whiteman embarrassment last time I think it's best you don't get humiliated again.
                I bet you was shocked when they tracked you to Canada huh??
                At least you was finally smart enough to set your Facebook to private after that huh?
                Oh the laughs you provide Joe are priceless.Keep the dream alive Joe...any day now.
                Hey I wonder if they ''scrubbed'' that info?Nope.

Comment

Huh?

Thanks for making me regret coming out of retirement.

Cya in 6 months.

Comment

Huh?

Thanks for making me regret coming out of retirement.

Cya in 6 months.
                    You will be back when Obama Release Your Records has another fantasy tale they want to push or when the Cold case posse announces that they have damning news coming soon.
                    Seriously though take a break across the street ... I don't think you can handle anymore of those beat downs.

Comment

Obot Site ObamaConspiracy.org Crashes … or was it Temporarily Pulled/Crashed Deliberately?

Filed under: Uncategorized — cfkerchner @ 6:50 pm

Statement appearing earlier at the Obot site for URL http://www.obamaconspiracy.org:

“Obama Conspiracy Theories has had a major technical failure and will be offline for an extended period. For additional information and updates, please visit the Obama Conspiracy Status web site.“

Further comments in the blog owners “status” page are as follows:

”January 31, 2014. Due to a tiny typo on my part, all of the articles at Obama Conspiracy Theories have been wiped. My most recent backup is from July 22. I have contacted my hosting company to see if they have anything. The most recent archive of the site at The WayBack Machine is January 25.

I hope that from the backup, the WayBack Machine and the syndication at Before It’s News, I will be able to recover pretty much everything, but it will be a long a protracted process. Comments were not affected.“

Update: As of about 10 p.m. the site was back up — not so long and protracted crash outage, imo.

Further makes one wonder if it was an orchestrated crash needed to accomplish their objective, i.e., to have a reason to “clean” the blog of incrimination clues about their disinformation operation and to have an excuse if some things that were there before are no longer there.

Could the following be a possible trigger mechanism for Obots running scared and starting to cover up, edit, and scrub?

And birther report is down now!!!What are they doing Joe scrubbing all their idiotic lies and smears??
                      Getting rid of incriminating lies??

BR lite

by Dr. Conspiracy on February 9, 2014 in The Blogs
                      There is speculation that Birther Report, possibly the number 1 birther web site, is run by an English-born, Canadian raised, California resident named Gary Wilmott. I haven’t said much about him before, although he’s been busy in many birther activities such participating in a ballot challenge in California, attending court hearings (and calling Obots “assholes”), was one of the feature speakers at the canceled Birther Summit, and was a board member of theArticle II Super PAC (an anti-Obama-eligibility political committee that raised about $34,000 in the last election cycle).
                      Now, Wilmott’s own blog Give Us Liberty 1776 announces that Birther Report content may be appearing there while BR is down for scrubbing. Gary’s blog also appears on Google’s free Blogger service. Can we all go “hmmm”?
                      Read more:

Comment

Congrats for solving that. I don't blame Joe for taking time off from this site. Your posts are nothing but attacks on the messengers. Between you and Markinsac this is no longer a place to interchange ideas. Don't bother attacking me. Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by scinlincoln View Post
                          Congrats for solving that. I don't blame Joe for taking time off from this site. Your posts are nothing but attacks on the messengers. Between you and Markinsac this is no longer a place to interchange ideas. Don't bother attacking me. Boring.
                          Well when the messenger is full of shit and you show the facts what do you expect?
                          Interchange ideas???It's called debating and you need facts to back that up.
                          Try the Better Homes forum and maybe you can interchange ideas there without being butt hurt.

Comment

Damn and here I thought we had em Joe!!

Flash: Arpaio has 2 full-time detectives investigating Obama! (or not!)

by Dr. Conspiracy on February 10, 2014 in Joe Arpaio, Mike Zullo
                            Yes friends, the inmates are running the asylum in Maricopa County, Arizona!
                            or not!
                            Here’s the story as it stood at 3:40 PM this afternoon, Phoenix time:
                            The Arizona’s Politics blog reported statements direct from the Sheriff’s Office saying that Arpaio has assigned two full-time detectives to the Obama investigation. They are investigating issues “surrounding” Obama’s birth certificate.
                            Arpaio spokesperson Lt. Brandon Jones confirmed to Arizona’s Politics that the detectives are working on the related investigation. After first referring the matter to Zullo for comment, Jones stated: "We have two Sheriff’s detectives assigned to look into other issues surrounding the birth certificate, however they are not investigating the birth certificate issue itself."
                            It will be interesting to see what the citizens of Maricopa County and the Board of Supervisors think about that!
                            but not so fast!
                            Arizona’s Politics now reports a change in the story:
                            MCSO Lt. Brandon Jones states that he "was misinformed" when he had confirmed the information earlier. He now states that "The detectives are not working on anything regarding the birth certificate. Not even surrounding. Mr Zullo was incorrect, they are working on other sensitive cases not even related."

Not related to what? Did the MCSO throw Zullo under the bus? What’s a fellow to think? Here’s the dialog on the Gallups show, starting about the 2:50 minute mark.
                            Gallups: You continue to work, because it’s my understanding, and I’m going to be very general here, you can be more detailed if you want, but it’s my understanding even recently you guys have uncovered even more stuff, so I mean… you’re shooting for March, but it might even be a little delayed if you guys keep finding more of this heavy-duty stuff. Am I anywhere near right on all that?
                            Zullo: You’re correct, Carl. I don’t know how this is all gonna play out. I know that the criminal investigation that we’re working on now, Sheriff Arpaio has dedicated resources in two full-time Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office detectives. These are seasoned pros that are working this. These are the guys that go hunt down the really bad guys …
                            I suspect there will be more to come!

Oh well more LIES from Zullo what a shock huh?

Comment

Your facts are from a left wing apologetic liberal. It makes me wonder why you are so passionate about defending Obama. Strange behavior. The fact is he is the president and he is taking us down a road of liberalism that will take decades to recover from. You seem stuck on a birth certificate. Strange and boring. If I don't respond it's because I'm doing home improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by scinlincoln View Post
                                Your facts are from a left wing apologetic liberal. It makes me wonder why you are so passionate about defending Obama. Strange behavior. The fact is he is the president and he is taking us down a road of liberalism that will take decades to recover from. You seem stuck on a birth certificate. Strange and boring. If I don't respond it's because I'm doing home improvements.
                                Well anywhere you want to start with proving him wrong is fine with me.
                                What is strange is someone like you coming in this thread talking shit without ever adding anything to the discussion other then your opinion.
                                What is even stranger is you saying it is boring yet you keep posting in the thread.
                                Do you have anything to add???Sure your opinion counts somewhere for something but quit wasting my time with your boring drivel.
                                If you want to talk about Obama's Liberalism then start a thread about it for shit's sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X