Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post

    Shut the fuck up already, you lying POS Obot treasonous scum-hole!

    At this point in the game, your best case scenario is looking at bars the rest of your pathetic commie life!

    And your worst case? Duh! Not to join Fuddy....

    Not to worry, if it does happen (believe me, nothing is beneath these savages, as documented), I will be the first giving everyone the great news...laughing and gloating my ass off!

    As for tank, he should to his farming - spreading manure...how appropriate. lol

    Comment


    • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

      Originally posted by tank View Post
      You should have read this a long time ago but like you have proven across the street the Fascist in you won't allow it.The way you use the Alinsky tactics is amazing and I am very impressed with your stalking abilities.You and Dave IQ 07 are a ''fine'' pair.

      Comment


      • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

        Joe, come back please!

        Comment


        • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

          Cold Case Posse faces dissolution

          by Dr. Conspiracy on June 18, 2014 in Mike Zullo
          The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has been operating for over 2 years without valid corporate filings with the State of Arizona. They used a bogus address (the street address of a post office) for their place of business in violation of the statute. A notice of deficiency was sent to the CCP, and no appropriate corrections have been made. The CCP’s latest filing this past Monday, June 16, still has the bogus address!
          The CCP has now been given 60 days, and if they do not remedy their filings, the CCP corporation will be dissolved.


          You can search for an Arizona corporation on the Commission web site (search under Annual Report). The Cold Case Posse file number is 1334289-0.



          Comment


          • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

            Good God if he saw all the stupid shit you are saying across the street using his name he would probably sue your dumb ass.The rants, repeating the same old shit post after post.....
            Sheriff Joe called and he wants you to quit using his name embarrassing him. He suggested using Joe Contrarian



            Sheriff Joe begs for money to defend reputation

            by Dr. Conspiracy on January 24, 2015 in Birther Politics, Joe Arpaio
            … dangerous criminals, drug cartels and illegal aliens threaten the lives of Americans every day. But because Sheriff Joe just wants to enforce the law…he’s the extreme one.
            … Your donation will go towards defending Sheriff Joe’s record on television and print media.
            That’s the pitch in a new email sent to potential donors by Citizens for Sheriff Joe.
            If you click on the Donate image above, you end up on a page that looks like this:


            Comment


            • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

              double

              Comment


              • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                Looks like Joe was right all along.

                http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investiga...ication-image/

                Comment


                • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                  lock him up.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                    Originally posted by festeringZit View Post
                    Looks like Joe was right all along.

                    http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investiga...ication-image/
                    Right about what???
                    What has been proven????
                    So these European ''experts''say that his B.C matches points on another person's B.C and that is proof of something??
                    Over 30% of all B.C will have matching points at some point and you actually believe that it proves something??
                    Good God just when you thought you had seen it all!
                    For those of you with a brain and already know that this press conference was only called because Sheriff Joe lost re election and this was the tards only and last chance to throw another bone to the brain dead tards ,it's not hard to see why these idiots are always coming up with stupid shit like this.
                    Matching points on a B.C
                    And here I thought Joe had you convinced it was the Nordyke twins B.C that they used to copy it.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                      Originally posted by tank View Post
                      Right about what???
                      What has been proven????
                      So these European ''experts''say that his B.C matches points on another person's B.C and that is proof of something??
                      Over 30% of all B.C will have matching points at some point and you actually believe that it proves something??
                      Good God just when you thought you had seen it all!
                      For those of you with a brain and already know that this press conference was only called because Sheriff Joe lost re election and this was the tards only and last chance to throw another bone to the brain dead tards ,it's not hard to see why these idiots are always coming up with stupid shit like this.
                      Matching points on a B.C
                      And here I thought Joe had you convinced it was the Nordyke twins B.C that they used to copy it.
                      tank, that birth certificate was as fake as the Kenyan himself.



                      The only reason he got away with it is because Republicans have no balls.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                        Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                        tank, that birth certificate was as fake as the Kenyan himself.



                        The only reason he got away with it is because Republicans have no balls.
                        Joe,Joe you are just rehashing the same old debunked nonsense that you have been doing for 8 years now!
                        You still have not proven anything and you never will!
                        Let's just end this thread on a high note that we both can agree to, and that being we are both happy he is finally gone.
                        Give Trump a chance and see what he can do, I just wish he had thicker skin and would quit having outbursts on Twitter.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                          Originally posted by tank View Post
                          Joe,Joe you are just rehashing the same old debunked nonsense that you have been doing for 8 years now!
                          You still have not proven anything and you never will!
                          Let's just end this thread on a high note that we both can agree to, and that being we are both happy he is finally gone.
                          Give Trump a chance and see what he can do, I just wish he had thicker skin and would quit having outbursts on Twitter.
                          Not true.

                          I spoke with several Congressmen and they basically said, "you're probably right, but we can't do that because they'll be nationwide riots", which is when I gave up.

                          Biggest fraud in the history of the United States, no matter what all the fake news sources say.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                            Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                            Not true.

                            I spoke with several Congressmen and they basically said, "you're probably right, but we can't do that because they'll be nationwide riots", which is when I gave up.

                            Biggest fraud in the history of the United States, no matter what all the fake news sources say.

                            Sure Joe you said the same thing 8 years ago!!
                            Anyway since no one posts here anymore or they have died like Al[Doc Mercer] did it's just not fun anymore.Let it die!

                            Comment


                            • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                              Originally posted by tank View Post
                              Sure Joe you said the same thing 8 years ago!!
                              Anyway since no one posts here anymore or they have died like Al[Doc Mercer] did it's just not fun anymore.Let it die!
                              Well, I was right then and I'm right now.

                              tank, you're like the good kid on the block who just got mixed in with the wrong crowd - that Obama conspiracy loon and the Obot lawyers.

                              Let me very briefly reflect on the last very frustrating 8 years, which in many ways has nothing to do with the Kenyan's phony nativity story and fake birth certificate.

                              What this experience taught me is how toxic the self-interested ruling class has become - BOTH parties. The Obama eligibility issue is a microcosm of everything that is wrong with Washington. Do you realize how many congressmen and senators we approached on this issue? Not a single prominent voice was willing to take a stand over "a piece of paper" as one put it. They also weren't willing to challenge a totally phony president on a whole range of issues, but I digress.

                              Except one.

                              One prominent politician (if we can call him that) spoke out and was front and center on this issue. Only one couldn't be bought, intimidated and silenced.

                              That's right, Donald J. Trump - the 45th President of the United States.

                              Trump was the ONLY voice who got the Kenyan to blink forcing him to release what we now know to be a phony fabricated document.

                              There is hope in America, not because of a fake birth certificate but because maybe, just maybe, Trump is The One who will do the right thing - drain the swamp and steer this ship we call America back on course.

                              Maybe he will or maybe he won't and the powerful global elites will get to him one way or another. We shall see, but he's off to a hell of start.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                                Progressive is just another word for debt ridden and heading downward. Think about it.where does rising cost of living come from. Not the free market businessman who wants low prices to increase his sales....it is progressive legislation and bureacrats who want to t inker and complicate rules and regulations not to mention interest rates..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X