Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    We are experiencing, in real-time, the destruction of the Constitution and a flagrant disregard for the rule of law by elected officials and government bureaucrats

    Obama’s ineligibility: Has the time come for rebellion?
    Comments | Subscribe | Print friendly | Email Us
    Friday, May 20, 2011

    Americans have a right to know whether or not the occupant of the White House is a criminal.

    The political elite and the state-run media do not want anyone to talk about it. They say that there are more important issues to discuss than if Barack Hussein Obama has committed felonies before and after arriving in the Oval Office.

    The conspiracy of silence by the political elite and the associated news blackout can only be explained by complicity in a cover-up of possible criminal acts. If there is another explanation, I would like to know it.

    It is clear that Obama is not, according to the Constitution, eligible to be President of the United States because he is not a natural born citizen.

    There is also evidence that he may have committed fraud regarding his birth documents, Social Security number, his Selective Service registration and his real estate transactions in Chicago.

    I am a scientist by training and temperament. I do not adhere to conspiracy theories. In my opinion, it is no longer just a theory. There is sufficient evidence to warrant an official investigation.

    The continuous stonewalling by both parties’ elite is clearly directed toward preventing such an investigation because it would divulge that our government is riddled with corruption and operates solely to benefit the political royalty.

    The intentional silence of the state-run media is to protect Obama and the far left-wing agenda he represents.

    It seems that they have both decided to follow the advice of Adolf Hitler: “The great masses of the people…will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.”

    Obama’s guru, the neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky, wrote in his book “Rules for Radicals”:
    “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
    Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign has started selling “Made in the USA” T-shirts showing images of both Obama and the long-form birth certificate.

    It is both clever and revealing. Obama often laughs off questions about his eligibility, but with obvious nervous laughter. Ask any police officer. It is a verbal clue of deception, a clear indicator of stress or fear.

    It is not, however, a comedy, but a tragedy. The United States is no longer what John Adams described as a government of laws and not of men. It has become the opposite.

    The government has violated its oath to defend the Constitution, interfered with the rule of law and scorned citizen attempts to petition for the redress of grievances.

    As Abraham Lincoln noted, the American people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

    We are experiencing, in real-time, the destruction of the Constitution and a flagrant disregard for the rule of law by elected officials and government bureaucrats, who are deliberately hiding the truth from the American people.

    We must overthrow those responsible. For too long we have been silent and inattentive.

    The loyalty of the American people is to the country and the Constitution, not to shady officeholders or petty bureaucrats.

    The disdain demonstrated by the state-run media will also have its day of reckoning, as President Theodore Roosevelt stated:
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    The American people must now send an unambiguous message to the political elite that the usurpation of power and the selective application of the law are not legitimized by acquiescence or repetition.
    As John Adams cautioned Americans:
    “If we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it… Be not intimidated… nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice.”
    We must not permit Obama to run for President in 2012 without a proper investigation of his background and the truth disclosed.

    If our government shirks its responsibility, then it is our patriotic duty as citizens to act.

    It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men
    - Samuel Adams.


    Lawrence Sellin

    Lawrence Sellin Most recent columnsLawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a recently retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve. He is a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. receives hate mail at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

      Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
      We are experiencing, in real-time, the destruction of the Constitution and a flagrant disregard for the rule of law by elected officials and government bureaucrats
      Name one thing that has been destructed.

      Obama’s ineligibility: Has the time come for rebellion?
      Only if we listen to nuts like this,
      Comments | Subscribe | Print friendly | Email Us
      Friday, May 20, 2011

      Americans have a right to know whether or not the occupant of the White House is a criminal.
      Sane Americans know it has been proven.Birther nuts like you are the only ones that question it.

      The political elite and the state-run media do not want anyone to talk about it. They say that there are more important issues to discuss than if Barack Hussein Obama has committed felonies before and after arriving in the Oval Office.
      Now he has committed felonies??Wow you nuts are desperate huh?

      The conspiracy of silence by the political elite and the associated news blackout can only be explained by complicity in a cover-up of possible criminal acts. If there is another explanation, I would like to know it.
      Because they are not nuts like you making up stupid shit it is a conspiracy and a cover up??What a bunch of idiots!!

      It is clear that Obama is not, according to the Constitution, eligible to be President of the United States because he is not a natural born citizen.
      Say's who.... Corsi??wHERE'S THE PROOF??

      There is also evidence that he may have committed fraud regarding his birth documents, Social Security number, his Selective Service registration and his real estate transactions in Chicago.
      May have???Where's the proof?????

      I am a scientist by training and temperament. I do not adhere to conspiracy theories. In my opinion, it is no longer just a theory. There is sufficient evidence to warrant an official investigation.
      Uh huh!!Where's the proof???In other words you are trying to sound sane but it is not working birther nut!!

      The continuous stonewalling by both parties’ elite is clearly directed toward preventing such an investigation because it would divulge that our government is riddled with corruption and operates solely to benefit the political royalty.
      Of course!!The GOP would just remain silent on this and not use it against him!!You do not realize how stupid that sounds but then again you are a birther so you would not know .

      The intentional silence of the state-run media is to protect Obama and the far left-wing agenda he represents.
      Every media outlet is corporate owned so now they are all liberals??Fox news is even laughing at you!!

      It seems that they have both decided to follow the advice of Adolf Hitler: “The great masses of the people…will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.”
      The birther nuts have this one perfected.They just keep on falling for it every time.

      Obama’s guru, the neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky, wrote in his book “Rules for Radicals”:
      “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
      Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign has started selling “Made in the USA” T-shirts showing images of both Obama and the long-form birth certificate.
      The birthers will always be ridiculed but nice try .No getting around your stupidity so get use to it!!

      It is both clever and revealing. Obama often laughs off questions about his eligibility, but with obvious nervous laughter. Ask any police officer. It is a verbal clue of deception, a clear indicator of stress or fear.
      Oh Lord!!Opinions sure can be funny some times but dude, you are over the top.

      It is not, however, a comedy, but a tragedy. The United States is no longer what John Adams described as a government of laws and not of men. It has become the opposite.
      The tragedy is nuts like you that buy this shit.

      The government has violated its oath to defend the Constitution, interfered with the rule of law and scorned citizen attempts to petition for the redress of grievances.

      As Abraham Lincoln noted, the American people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.


      We are experiencing, in real-time, the destruction of the Constitution and a flagrant disregard for the rule of law by elected officials and government bureaucrats, who are deliberately hiding the truth from the American people.
      Everybody is in on the conspiracy except for you right??

      We must overthrow those responsible. For too long we have been silent and inattentive.
      Now we are talking.Commit treason is the only way!!You start it and we will watch and laugh.

      The loyalty of the American people is to the country and the Constitution, not to shady officeholders or petty bureaucrats.


      The disdain demonstrated by the state-run media will also have its day of reckoning, as President Theodore Roosevelt stated:
      “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
      State run media.
      The American people must now send an unambiguous message to the political elite that the usurpation of power and the selective application of the law are not legitimized by acquiescence or repetition.
      What an idiot.
      As John Adams cautioned Americans:
      “If we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it… Be not intimidated… nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice.”
      We must not permit Obama to run for President in 2012 without a proper investigation of his background and the truth disclosed.
      At last!!You have finally admitted to what this is all about!!Beat him on his record and stop with this stupid shit!!Then you might get some respect ...nutcase.

      If our government shirks its responsibility, then it is our patriotic duty as citizens to act.
      Armed revolt right?
      It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men
      - Samuel Adams.


      Sounds like the birther manifesto to a T!!
      Lawrence Sellin

      Lawrence Sellin Most recent columnsLawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a recently retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve. He is a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.
      Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. receives hate mail at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com
      We know what your selling Lawrence!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

        Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post



        Yet a stunning Gallup Poll taken more than a week later (May 5-8) shows more than half of all Americans remain unconvinced Obama was born in the U.S.
        ]
        You gotta love the birther math here again.From the poll 12% say or thought he was born somewhere else and world nut daily is claiming that is over half!!You cannot make this shit up but the birthers really are that stupid!!Have no pity for these these dumbasses and continue to make them look stupid.Not real hard to do but very entertaining to say the least.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

          Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
          , I heard Corsi state his sources in Hawaii told him the Obama camp was getting ready to do just that. .
          .
          Sure , sure!!I am not a birther so show where Corsi said that was going to happen....before the birth certificate came out!!Only a birther would buy that stupid shit.You and the nut's got punked real good by the black man!!I could not find Jeromes new book in the top 60 on the New York Times best seller list so maybe you can help me find it?91023i2ndw;l

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

            Originally posted by tank View Post
            Sure , sure!!I am not a birther so show where Corsi said that was going to happen....before the birth certificate came out!!Only a birther would buy that stupid shit.You and the nut's got punked real good by the black man!!....blah, blah, blah, blah...
            "Now there is talk in Hawaii that Birth Records may now be forged for a future release."

            YouTube - ‪Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi‬‏

            Stop lying and hating, fraud. Or should I call you "Saul"?

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

              Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
              "Now there is talk in Hawaii that Birth Records may now be forged for a future release."

              YouTube - ‪Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi‬‏

              Stop lying and hating, fraud. Or should I call you "Saul"?
              So now the conspiracy get's wider!!So the state of Hawaii according to Jerome is committing a felony to make a fake birth certificate for Obama?Who in their right mind would believe this shit other then the brain dead birthers??Are you trying to say along with your Messiah that the state is going to do this??Just when you thought it was safe to talk to a birther this shit comes out.Unreal!!!BTW how are book sales going???

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                'Let Them Eat Birth Certificates'

                By Diana West


                5/20/2011

                One feature that marks a totalitarian regime is media that serve as the government's information service. TASS, Radio Berlin, Voice of Hanoi -- these were all government entities that conveyed what the dictatorship wanted. The handout comes, the handout is published. The real danger point arrives when propaganda no longer rankles, but flows naturally.

                That's when authority carries more weight than evidence, and peer pressure suppresses independent thinking. It's also when captives become subjects.

                Watching our free, First-Amendment-protected media react to the surprising release of President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, I have to wonder: What exactly is the difference? I exaggerate, but not much. It's been three weeks since Obama first made his long-form birth certificate public on April 27, 2011. Why, suddenly, did he do this, and not in 2008, 2009 or 2010 when this first of the missing bona fides became a focal point of deep national consternation? Why did Obama send lawyers to courtroom after courtroom to keep this simple document hidden -- and now mass-produce it on Obama 2012 campaign t-shirts?

                Why did Obama prefer to see Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin throw away his military career and go to prison for five months rather than, presto, authorize the document's release?
                The answers have something to do with political inroads Donald Trump was quite unexpectedly making simply by asking natural, obvious questions about Obama that neither Big Media nor someone of un-ignorable celebrity had ever asked before. But that's not the whole story.

                We have the long-form birth certificate now -- or at least another highly questionable PDF of a scan of a copy of a document to stare at online (and, almost ghoulishly, on those Obama 2012 campaign T-shirts) -- but we don't have all the answers. Certainly we didn't get them from the "off camera and only pen and pad, not for audio" White House briefing on the document's release. That's because the media don't think, can't think to ask for them. Having spent years fending off the rare query about the long-form birth certificate like angry cats snarling that the president had already released his birth certificate, they didn't even seem to notice what chumps the new Obama document -- the one they said had already been released -- showed them all to be.

                Either that, or they channeled their anger at ... Donald Trump. At that moment the non-declared GOP presidential front-runner, Trump got off his helicopter in New Hampshire also on April 27 to discuss his big coup, which is how he viewed the release of this first document in Obama's hidden paper trail. To say the media didn't share Trump's positive views on transparency is the understatement of the year.

                First question to Trump: You're taking "credit" but a lot of people say what you caused was a distraction.

                The president plays games for three years and Trump caused the "distraction"? And "distraction" from what -- White House talking points?

                Remember, this is supposed to be a professional journalist talking.

                Second question to Trump, who said he still wanted to know what took Obama so long: Why is it relevant?

                Again, this isn't supposed to be a member of Obama's re-election team, at least not officially. Another question: What are your qualifications to assess it (the birth certificate)?

                Another question: Who cares (whether Obama releases his academic records)?

                Who cares?

                These aren't questions from reporters who follow facts where they lead.

                These are people who have circled the wagons, and woe to anyone outside. Meanwhile, back at the simultaneous White House briefing, the transcript shows what happened when one journalist haltingly attempted to do his job:

                "Q. And this is going to sound -- I mean, you can just anticipate what people are going to -- remain unconvinced. They're going to say that this is just a photocopy of a piece of paper, you could have typed anything in there. Will the actual certificate be on display or viewable at any -- (laughter.)"

                Laughter. That was the answer.

                Evidence is a joke to media in thrall to authority, those whose incuriosity about the many mundane documents Obama has mysteriously withheld from us leads to copy fit only for a palace pamphlet. From the transcript: "Q. Dan, was there a debate about whether or not this deserved being discussed by the White House .... was there debate about whether or not this was worthy of the White House?"

                Let them eat birth certificates.

                'Let Them Eat Birth Certificates' - Page 1 - Diana West - Townhall Conservative

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                  Originally posted by tank View Post
                  So now the conspiracy get's wider!!So the state of Hawaii according to Jerome is committing a felony to make a fake birth certificate for Obama?Who in their right mind would believe this shit other then the brain dead birthers??Are you trying to say along with your Messiah that the state is going to do this??Just when you thought it was safe to talk to a birther this shit comes out.Unreal!!!BTW how are book sales going???
                  Hmmm...someone is conveniently "moving the goalposts".

                  Here's what happened: the Kenyan sent a "lawyer" to pick up a pdf digital copy from the state of Hawaii and "they" made the necessary "alterations" in the White House (for instance, changing the place of his birth) resulting in this multi-layered turd which has so many changed layers and errors that it takes several pages to list them all.

                  This obvious incompetent forgery would be laughed out of court because first and foremost "the chain of custody" has clearly been breached. It's not a legal document, so quit pretending the Kenyan has proven his eligibility because he hasn't proven shit.

                  And you claim proofers are the nuts.



                  In any case, Corsi's sources in Hawaii told him the Obama camp were going to release a forgery (though we were expecting something a little more polished and professional) and that's exactly what happened.

                  Now they are printing t-shirts.

                  You figure it out.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                    Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                    'Let Them Eat Birth Certificates'

                    By Diana West


                    5/20/2011

                    One feature that marks a totalitarian regime is media that serve as the government's information service. TASS, Radio Berlin, Voice of Hanoi -- these were all government entities that conveyed what the dictatorship wanted. The handout comes, the handout is published. The real danger point arrives when propaganda no longer rankles, but flows naturally.

                    That's when authority carries more weight than evidence, and peer pressure suppresses independent thinking. It's also when captives become subjects.

                    Watching our free, First-Amendment-protected media react to the surprising release of President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, I have to wonder: What exactly is the difference? I exaggerate, but not much. It's been three weeks since Obama first made his long-form birth certificate public on April 27, 2011. Why, suddenly, did he do this, and not in 2008, 2009 or 2010 when this first of the missing bona fides became a focal point of deep national consternation? Why did Obama send lawyers to courtroom after courtroom to keep this simple document hidden -- and now mass-produce it on Obama 2012 campaign t-shirts?

                    Why did Obama prefer to see Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin throw away his military career and go to prison for five months rather than, presto, authorize the document's release?
                    The answers have something to do with political inroads Donald Trump was quite unexpectedly making simply by asking natural, obvious questions about Obama that neither Big Media nor someone of un-ignorable celebrity had ever asked before. But that's not the whole story.

                    We have the long-form birth certificate now -- or at least another highly questionable PDF of a scan of a copy of a document to stare at online (and, almost ghoulishly, on those Obama 2012 campaign T-shirts) -- but we don't have all the answers. Certainly we didn't get them from the "off camera and only pen and pad, not for audio" White House briefing on the document's release. That's because the media don't think, can't think to ask for them. Having spent years fending off the rare query about the long-form birth certificate like angry cats snarling that the president had already released his birth certificate, they didn't even seem to notice what chumps the new Obama document -- the one they said had already been released -- showed them all to be.

                    Either that, or they channeled their anger at ... Donald Trump. At that moment the non-declared GOP presidential front-runner, Trump got off his helicopter in New Hampshire also on April 27 to discuss his big coup, which is how he viewed the release of this first document in Obama's hidden paper trail. To say the media didn't share Trump's positive views on transparency is the understatement of the year.

                    First question to Trump: You're taking "credit" but a lot of people say what you caused was a distraction.

                    The president plays games for three years and Trump caused the "distraction"? And "distraction" from what -- White House talking points?

                    Remember, this is supposed to be a professional journalist talking.

                    Second question to Trump, who said he still wanted to know what took Obama so long: Why is it relevant?

                    Again, this isn't supposed to be a member of Obama's re-election team, at least not officially. Another question: What are your qualifications to assess it (the birth certificate)?

                    Another question: Who cares (whether Obama releases his academic records)?

                    Who cares?

                    These aren't questions from reporters who follow facts where they lead.

                    These are people who have circled the wagons, and woe to anyone outside. Meanwhile, back at the simultaneous White House briefing, the transcript shows what happened when one journalist haltingly attempted to do his job:

                    "Q. And this is going to sound -- I mean, you can just anticipate what people are going to -- remain unconvinced. They're going to say that this is just a photocopy of a piece of paper, you could have typed anything in there. Will the actual certificate be on display or viewable at any -- (laughter.)"

                    Laughter. That was the answer.

                    Evidence is a joke to media in thrall to authority, those whose incuriosity about the many mundane documents Obama has mysteriously withheld from us leads to copy fit only for a palace pamphlet. From the transcript: "Q. Dan, was there a debate about whether or not this deserved being discussed by the White House .... was there debate about whether or not this was worthy of the White House?"

                    Let them eat birth certificates.

                    'Let Them Eat Birth Certificates' - Page 1 - Diana West - Townhall Conservative
                    I just love shit like this that birther sheep eat up.Why did he produce it now????????????????After 3 years of hearing you idiots ''demand '' it and when he finally does what do you idiots do???????????Wonder why he did of course.It has to be fake or their is some other reason that the birthers will no doubt move onto next.
                    Anyone dumb enough to blame a chicken shit deserter , coward like Larkin's problems on Obama's birth certificate needs to be put in a mental ward now!!How freaking stupid can one be to come up with this as his excuse for not serving his country and refusing orders??Terry be a man and accept your punishment for being such a dumbass and believing these birther freaks. They got you in this mess and are abandoning you because you are of no value to them anymore. Used and abused birther nut is no way to go through the rest of your life but you made a stupid choice so live with it.Good luck supporting your family[ maybe corsi can help you] but you are forever branded a birther kook that no one wants anything to do with unless they are beside you with a straight jacket on too.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                      Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
                      Hmmm...someone is conveniently "moving the goalposts".

                      Here's what happened: the Kenyan sent a "lawyer" to pick up a pdf digital copy from the state of Hawaii and "they" made the necessary "alterations" in the White House (for instance, changing the place of his birth) resulting in this multi-layered turd which has so many changed layers and errors that it takes several pages to list them all.

                      This obvious incompetent forgery would be laughed out of court because first and foremost "the chain of custody" has clearly been breached. It's not a legal document, so quit pretending the Kenyan has proven his eligibility because he hasn't proven shit.

                      And you claim proofers are the nuts.



                      In any case, Corsi's sources in Hawaii told him the Obama camp were going to release a forgery (though we were expecting something a little more polished and professional) and that's exactly what happened.

                      Now they are printing t-shirts.

                      You figure it out.
                      They produce it and you freaks still come up with another conspiracy!!Did you ever stop to think that just maybe Corsi's guys were their when Obama's lawyer showed up??Go on and keep showing just how stupid you are and claim it is fake while the overwhelming amount of Americans will just keep laughing at you nuts and enjoy the comedy.So sad that Jeromes book sales are falling faster then your I.Q but don't worry.....Corsi will have another book out within a year!!Buy 2 again Joe!!!Man I am jealous and wish I could have come up with this scam before good old Jerome did.Great how he is blaming the media for his demise though but don't worry....the sheep will still back their Messiah!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                        *Conspiracy Alert!* Great way to sell the book eh?

                        You can't win em all, but you sure as hell want to.


                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                          Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post

                          Here's what happened: the Kenyan sent a "lawyer" to pick up a pdf digital copy from the state of Hawaii and "they" made the necessary "alterations" in the White House (for instance, changing the place of his birth) resulting in this multi-layered turd which has so many changed layers and errors that it takes several pages to list them all.
                          t.
                          And of course the state of Hawaii is not going to say anything about it being altered right??Yep that means they are in on the conspiracy too then.No state is going to let this happen but in birther world they do.Besides according to you only a few weeks ago it did not even exist!!But now in birther mind it does but of course it was altered.:+textinb3You can't make this shit up.Doesn't exist but now that it does it was altered!!Oh man they need to do a case study with you.Seriously!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                            Originally posted by vtheman View Post
                            *Conspiracy Alert!* Great way to sell the book eh?
                            The funny thing is that sales are falling so bad that I cannot wait to see what kind of stupid shit they come up with next.Joe's out on point so get the popcorn ready with laughter not far behind.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                              Originally posted by tank View Post
                              Did you ever stop to think that just maybe Corsi's guys were their when Obama's lawyer showed up??
                              Corsi stated his sources told him they were releasing a forgery as far back as Feb 2011. Check the upload date on the Youtube in post #20.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

                                Originally posted by Joe Contrarian View Post


                                Now they are printing t-shirts.

                                You figure it out.
                                That is called rubbing it in your face!!You got pawned by the black man and now he is cashing in on your stupidity.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X