NFL Commish, Goodell, Must Go!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Commish, Goodell, Must Go!

Goodell admitted today that he has made past mistakes, but will not resign: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/09/...ss-conference/ Violence against women should not be taken lightly. The Commissioner has proven to be a liar and it's time for him to go!

Re: NFL Commish, Goodell, Must Go!

FSU QB gets benched: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/0...ntcmp=obinsite

Comment

I to am tired of these rich white guys attacking these African American athletes for their actions. Goodell must go!!!!

Comment

I'm all for shutting down the NFL. We need 2 leagues.. Your league, the PCFL can consist of nice teams that don't hit so hard, don't celebrate when they score, don't say bad words, make sure we all know their sexuality and promote them, if they are accused of abuse to anyone they would be banned, and for sure all teams would have very nice names that don't offend anyone. My league would play the best players, if they score they could be as happy as their coach allowed, they could curse if they wanted to as long as it didn't make it on television, they would keep their sex life to themselves, if they were accused of a crime it would be up to the owner and coach to let them play as long as soon as they were let out of jail, and the owner could name the team whatever the hell he wanted. If fans and or sponsors have a problem with anything, the market would advise what the owner should do.

Comment

Comment

Comment

DID YOU SEE THE RAY RICE VIDEO? Do you have your head in the sand like Goodell? Good grief!! This is why we need Hillary. I'm sick and tired of men behaving badly.

Comment

Why is he not in jail? If he's not in jail does he not deserve to make a living?

Comment

Not in the NFL. About the only female I'd ever approve striking is that battle ax you're married to.

Comment

That seems very hateful.

Comment

Yes, even us iron-clad politically correct liberals let the truth slip once in awhile.

Comment

What's interesting is that you see no fault in Ray Rice, but if I mention hitting YOUR wife, you're offended. Typically you're all over the place on this issue.

Comment

Once again you missed my point. I'll boil it down. It still won't fit on a bumper sticker but please try. I'm sick of tuning into sports stories to find who hit their wife, who had sex with dudes, who took what drugs, who got a DUI, who said a bad word to who, who said what racist thing, who survived what upbringing and so on and so on! If they don't get back to SPORTS I'm going to stop following and I'm not alone.

Comment

Are you also sick and tired of what college football coach cheated to win a championship?

Comment

I was going to ignore this because of the off topic stupidity involved but I decided to go with it. Take a look at the Todd McNair lawsuit upcoming in a few weeks and then have an educated opinion.

Comment

One NCAA administrative staffer called McNair "A lying morally bankrupt criminal, and a hypocrite of the highest order!" Well, he was a coach for USC, wasn't he? You go off and defend these cheaters just because they are on YOUR side, just like you defend criminal Republicans. If McNair coached for Cal, you'd be all over him.

Comment

THAT WAS ABOUT AS EDUCATED AS I WILL EVER GET!

Comment

Comment

PiS: I'm glad Olbermann is back at ESPN policing the sports world!

Comment

It's very fair of you to wait for the trial before becoming unglued.

Comment

I'M NOT UNGLUED !!! LOOK, THERE'S PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF CHEATING GOING ON AT USC. THEY SHOULD RETURN ALL THEIR CHAMPIONSHIPS DURING THE CARROLL YEARS. IF THERE WAS EVIDENCE OF CHEATING AT CAL, WE'D RETURN OUR CHAMPIONSHIPS TOO. BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN FAIRNESS!!

Comment

I'm not aware of your evidence. Let's visit this again after the trial. Good to see your keeping it together.
                                            10/15/2014 01:30 PM B245475 McNair v. National Collegiate Athletic Association

2nd Appellate District (div. 3)

Divisions 1 - 5, 7 & 8
                                            Ronald Reagan State Building
                                            300 S. Spring Street
                                            2nd Floor, North Tower
                                            Los Angeles, CA 90013
                                            Phone: (213) 830-7000 - (9:00-4:30)

Comment

Are you getting there early and tailgaiting? PiS: Naming that state building after Ronald Reagan is a disgrace. We all know that the Golden State WILL NEVER AGAIN HAVE A REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR. Swishy Republicans like Schwartzeneggar don't count.

Comment

Yea we need a building for Jerry Brown. Make it out of cards.

Comment

Good one . . . uh um . . .

Comment

Just like a race horse was bred to run, Jerry Brown was bred to be our governor.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X