BEANTOWNJIM SUPPORTS STIFFING...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEANTOWNJIM SUPPORTS STIFFING...

I never thought I'd see this in my entire life but here it is below...

http://forums.eog.com/online-sportsb...le-123295.html

Re: BEANTOWNJIM SUPPORTS STIFFING...

Here's one of several examples in that thread...

02-24-08, 02:09 PM #70 (permalink)
    BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

Re: ACADEMY AWARDS-EOG STYLE!!!

IF YOU GAVE A GUY 50 GRAND CREDIT ACCOUNT THEN YOU DESEVER TO GET STIFFED YOUR THE ASSHOLE NOT MCIRISH WHO THE F-CK GIVES A GUY 50 GRAND ON CREDIT.YOU KNEW EVERNTUALLY HE WOULD GET OVER HIS HEAD AND YET YOU CONTINUED TO LET HIM PLAY YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE.

Comment

I gotta agree with Dave here...

I lost all respect for BTJ after reading that he supports stiffing...

02-24-08, 03:13 PM #114 (permalink)
      Dave Mahoney
      EOG Member

Once again Idiot Jim not a mention of Stiffy. You two keep blowing each other. Idiot do you think I called Stiffy and said here`s 50k in credit? NO. He ASKED for a smaller acct in the beginning and after awhile of p&c had asked for more credit and different outs. Just wondering Jack-off Jim what do you think you McStiff NOT paying his bill. I know I`m the asshole and all but just wondering what do you think of someone stiffing.

Comment

JUST FOR BEANTOWN IN HIS REMARK THAT DAVE DOESN'T KNOW THE BUSINESS....

JIM, YOU ARE WRONG, VERY WRONG.....
        :devil: :devil: :devil:

Comment

It's a sad day to read all that he wrote in support of that STIFF, PATRICK MCIRISH...

He used to be one of my favorite reads...

Comment

FREDDY I AM FROM SOUTH BOSTON AND YOU KNOW GOD DAM WELL IF MCIRISH WAS BETTING ON THE STREET AND YOU KNEW HE WAS A MODERATOR MAKING 5 GRAND A MONTH YOU WOULD NEVER ALLOW HIM 50 THOUDSAND DOLLARS IN CREDIT ACCOUNTS.LETS GET SERIOUS HERE BOYS I ALWAYS PAY MY DEBTS I NEVER HAVE TO LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER UNLESS A NIGERIAN IS CHASING ME. BUT I KNOW HOW BOOKIES WORK I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE.NO BOOKIE IS GOING TO LET YOU BET 50 GRAND IN PLAYS UNLESS HE KNOWS YOUR GETTING BURRIED AND GOING BAD.IF MCIRISH WAS UP 20 GRAND AND SAID HE WANTS TO ROLL IT OVER A LOCAL BOOKIE WOULD TELL HIM TO GET LOST AND GO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO PLAY.

BOOKIES DONT LIKE WINNERS THEY ONLY LIKE LOSERS MCIRISH WAS SET UP DAVE KNEW THE KID WAS GOING BAD SO HE LET HIM KEEP PLAYING AS MUCH AS HE WANTED.I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE THIS IGHT SURPRISE YOU GUYS BUT I ONCE HAD A LOCAL GUY SHUT ME OFF HE SAID I WAS TO SHARP I WON 5 DIMES IN TWO WEEKS.SO BOYS I KNOW HOW THE OPERATION WORKS FROM THE STREET BOOKIES.

IF MCIRISH AND DAVE WERE MEETING FACE TO FACE EACH WEEK ON THE STREETS THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE ESCULATED TO 50 DIMES PERIOD.NOW LETS SEE ANYBODY ARGUE WITH THIS.

Comment

What's amazing is that BTJ continues to believe people think he actually bets. It's posts like the one above that just confirms the fact this idiot might be the most clueless goofball on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
                FREDDY I AM FROM SOUTH BOSTON AND YOU KNOW GOD DAM WELL IF MCIRISH WAS BETTING ON THE STREET AND YOU KNEW HE WAS A MODERATOR MAKING 5 GRAND A MONTH YOU WOULD NEVER ALLOW HIM 50 THOUDSAND DOLLARS IN CREDIT ACCOUNTS.LETS GET SERIOUS HERE BOYS I ALWAYS PAY MY DEBTS I NEVER HAVE TO LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER UNLESS A NIGERIAN IS CHASING ME. BUT I KNOW HOW BOOKIES WORK I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE.NO BOOKIE IS GOING TO LET YOU BET 50 GRAND IN PLAYS UNLESS HE KNOWS YOUR GETTING BURRIED AND GOING BAD.IF MCIRISH WAS UP 20 GRAND AND SAID HE WANTS TO ROLL IT OVER A LOCAL BOOKIE WOULD TELL HIM TO GET LOST AND GO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO PLAY.

BOOKIES DONT LIKE WINNERS THEY ONLY LIKE LOSERS MCIRISH WAS SET UP DAVE KNEW THE KID WAS GOING BAD SO HE LET HIM KEEP PLAYING AS MUCH AS HE WANTED.I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE THIS IGHT SURPRISE YOU GUYS BUT I ONCE HAD A LOCAL GUY SHUT ME OFF HE SAID I WAS TO SHARP I WON 5 DIMES IN TWO WEEKS.SO BOYS I KNOW HOW THE OPERATION WORKS FROM THE STREET BOOKIES.

IF MCIRISH AND DAVE WERE MEETING FACE TO FACE EACH WEEK ON THE STREETS THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE ESCULATED TO 50 DIMES PERIOD.NOW LETS SEE ANYBODY ARGUE WITH THIS.
                YOU ARE SO WRONG ON THIS ONE. I'M REAL SORRY BUT YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. DAVE IS NOT LIKE THAT.
                PS: DAVE, IS NOT A BOOKIE.....................

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHRINK View Post
                  Here's one of several examples in that thread...

02-24-08, 02:09 PM #70 (permalink)
                  BEANTOWNJIM
                  I GRIN WHEN I WIN

IF YOU GAVE A GUY 50 GRAND CREDIT ACCOUNT THEN YOU DESEVER TO GET STIFFED YOUR THE ASSHOLE NOT MCIRISH WHO THE F-CK GIVES A GUY 50 GRAND ON CREDIT.YOU KNEW EVERNTUALLY HE WOULD GET OVER HIS HEAD AND YET YOU CONTINUED TO LET HIM PLAY YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE.
                  UNBELIEVEABLE REPLY........................

Comment

FREDDY YOU KEEP VOUCHING FOR DAVES CHARACTER I DONT GIVE A SH-T WHAT KIND OF A GUY HE IS I AM SURE HE IS ACES AND A NICE GUY I HAVE PROBABLY BET AT HIS SHOPS BEFORE .FREDDY ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION IF YOU WERE MEETING MCIRISH WEEK TO WEEK ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK WOULD YOU GIVE HIM A 50 DIME CREDIT LINE KNOWING HE IS A MODERATOR.LETS GET REAL BOYS I THINK YOU GUYS ARE LIVING IN THE CYBER WORLD IF YOU ARE DOWN 3 DIMES TO A LOCAL BOOKIE IN SOUTH BOSTON AND YOU TELL HIM YOU WANT TO DOUBLE DOWN 3 DIMES TO GET EVEN YOUR RIGHT YOU BETTER HAVE THE MONEY BUT WHEN YOUR TALKING 50 GRAND AND YOUR USING ONLINE ACCOUNTS TO COSTA RICA WHAT THE F-CK YOU DESERVE TO GET STIFFED.

I HAVE TWO OFFSHORE CREDIT ACCOUNTS RIGHT NOW SET UP BY LOCAL BOOKIE ONE FOR 5 DIMES AND ONE FOR 3 DIMES WE MEET EACH TUESDAY MORNING WHY WOULD ANY BOOKIE FIND A NEED TO EXTEND A GUYS CREDIT ANYMORE THAN THAT.

DAVE KNEW MCIRISH WAS A MODERATOR AT THE RX WHAT DID DAVE THINK MCIRISH DID FOR WORK BRAIN SURGERY.HOW DID DAVE THIN MCIRISH COULD COME UP WUITH 50 DIMES ON A MODERATORS SALARY THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE END OF STORY.

Comment

JIM........THERE ARE LOTS OF GUYS THAT DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY WITH THAT KIND OF CREDIT LINE.....BELIEVE IT OR NOT........

HAD A FEW GUYS LIKE THAT OVER THE YEARS.......SCALPED FROM ONE BOOK TO THE NEXT..........MAYBE THEY HAD TO WAIT TO SEE ONE GUY TO PAY ME OR VICE VERSA..........BUT THEY DO EXIST........AND IN SOME CASES GUYS HAVE SHEETS WITH 10 BOOKS....MAYBE IN THIS CASE HE HAD A 10 DIME LIMIT WITH 10 BOOKS....I DON'T KNOW I WASN'T THERE.......
                    :devil: :devil: :devil:

Comment

FREDDY YOU AND I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD IF YOU KNEW MCIRISH WAS MAKING 5 GRAND A MONTH AS A MODERATOR WICH DAVE OPENLY KNEW WOULD YOU HAVE EXTENDED HIS CREDIT LIMIT.

FREDDY I KNOW A LOT OF BOOKIES AND THEY ALWAYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT A GUY DOES FOR A LIVING AND WHAT KIND OF A PLAYER HE IS.IF I TOLD MY BOOKIE I WAS A MODERATOR AT A SPORTS FORUM ONLINE THE F-CKING GUY MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.I COULD HEAR HIM NOW (YOUR A MODERATOR AT A SPORTS FORUM AND YOU WANT A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR CREDIT ACCOUNT) OH SHIT I MIGHT ASK HIM THAT TOMORROW JUST TO GET A REACTION OUT OF HIM

Comment

beantown bum

Comment

you hired a known stiff... how is that any better?

Comment

BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF
                            (OPEN CHALLENGE TO FLETCHER) - MadJack Sports Forums

Comment

• Working...
                              X