• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bushay Against The World NHL handicapping Contest

He'll likely back out.

Comment

Doubt he backs out....
      Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Ill put the hurtin on old bushay

Comment

Where are you mushay?

Comment

Yes he will back out. Or like Kinger said he'll make up some crazy twist on the contest that is just so out of whack no one will play.

Comment

The season is getting closer and closer.

Comment

Hope this happens. Would be great for the forum

Comment

I'll get down in this. Bushay, don't back down now.
                  "It starts with a whistle...and ends with a gun." - John Facenda

Comment

recnfmng my participation

Comment

This is not an contest that is open to everyone. Was not my intent. Just something to generate some interest and for some smackchat throughout the season. I was willing to put $500 total in play to 5 guys at $100 a piece. 100 plays with Pinny lines by the 1st of the year. There's a continuing list of guys who IMO add nothing to the forum and enjoy shitting in my threads. They are vermin in my eyes. I'd submit a list and add to it if any of the first 5 guys declined. With some tweaking I thought it could really blow up the forum. I asked Kinger and Boat if they were interested in getting some sponsors involved and was quickly shot down by both. I told boat to use his imagination an tweak it any way he wanted including a sponsor covering my losses should that occur. If I went 2 and 3 against the 5 it would cost me/a sponsor $100. Was not a make or break part of the deal. Told him I was doing this with or without his participation. I...like Tripp, thought it would be great for the forum and give it a boost.

I've been busy last few days as well as having a health issue. To pop in the thread and read about how I was taking too long with this and even If I backed out I should even be considered being banned. [Desethi][LOL] The guys I was targeting I owe nothing to in terms of a time limit or even another response. I'll get back to you when I feel like it. Could not help but feel like a puppetmaster with you idiots on the end of my strings just pulling the cords with you guys if I wanted. LOL!!!
                      The season doesnt even begin for a couple weeks yet.

I'm working on a short season preview as well as some fantasy leagues.

To you guys who enjoy my hockey participation here, thinks are heating up, will be more to come. To those who don't.....hold you're breathe....I'll get right back with you.

Comment

I love how this guy spins everything. "I was quickly shot down by both"?

That's a good backtracking post, though. Now he throws in a health issue in there, too, for sympathy. Oh man.

He sure was doing a lot of talking before everyone accepted his heads-up offer. Now that they've accepted, he's been busy?

Comment

Guy is absolutely delusional. Dementia has developed earlier than usual.
                          "Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight"
                          -Slim Charles (also the new motto of pregame.com)

Comment

Maybe his computer overheated as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post
                              This is not an contest that is open to everyone. Was not my intent. Just something to generate some interest and for some smackchat throughout the season. I was willing to put $500 total in play to 5 guys at $100 a piece. 100 plays with Pinny lines by the 1st of the year. There's a continuing list of guys who IMO add nothing to the forum and enjoy shitting in my threads. They are vermin in my eyes. I'd submit a list and add to it if any of the first 5 guys declined. With some tweaking I thought it could really blow up the forum. I asked Kinger and Boat if they were interested in getting some sponsors involved and was quickly shot down by both. I told boat to use his imagination an tweak it any way he wanted including a sponsor covering my losses should that occur. If I went 2 and 3 against the 5 it would cost me/a sponsor $100. Was not a make or break part of the deal. Told him I was doing this with or without his participation. I...like Tripp, thought it would be great for the forum and give it a boost.

I've been busy last few days as well as having a health issue. To pop in the thread and read about how I was taking too long with this and even If I backed out I should even be considered being banned. [Desethi][LOL] The guys I was targeting I owe nothing to in terms of a time limit or even another response. I'll get back to you when I feel like it. Could not help but feel like a puppetmaster with you idiots on the end of my strings just pulling the cords with you guys if I wanted. LOL!!!
                              The season doesnt even begin for a couple weeks yet.

I'm working on a short season preview as well as some fantasy leagues.

To you guys who enjoy my hockey participation here, thinks are heating up, will be more to come. To those who don't.....hold you're breathe....I'll get right back with you.

sponsors, lol... unfuckingbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post
                                including a sponsor covering my losses should that occur. thought it would be great for the forum and give it a boost.

hard to imagine why that didnt fly

Comment

Working...
                                X