Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

Bad beat iwin.

Good luck getting paid but the odds are slim as we can all see how this is going to play out. Laverty is already use stiff logic and tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by IWinYourMoney View Post
      I never confronted you on email? I've been emailing you non stop for the last week
      You never ever ever implied I had anything to do with it, or ever said anything about me being part of this.

All of a sudden you wanna come on EOG and call me out? Without ever saying anything to me?

IVe given you all of his information I have on him. Its not like we were great friends before we did this.. I met him at a damn bar and was a friend of a friend. We became friends, but it was limited the personal info I had on him for reasons that I don't like to know too much just in case someone has to ask.

The address I gave you is the one on his bank account. I have no clue if he even lives there.

Comment

Re: Brian Lavertys "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

Originally posted by BrianLaverty View Post
        Its bullshit.. you do a favor for someone, and this is how they pay you bacl.
        LOL at calling that a "favor." If you vouch for someone's credibility and are doing collections for him, you're as responsible as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by barryRunSome View Post
          Good. Couldn't have happened to a better guy you obese piece of white trash. Piece shit!!
          Easy now. I realize being associated with Brock is an instant turnoff, but the man got screwed here

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            You should revoke this turds pm privileges.
            Done.

Comment

Originally posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
              LOL at calling that a "favor." If you vouch for someone's credibility and are doing collections for him, you're as responsible as he is.
              He's never had a problem paying before... How was I supposed to know this was gonna happen? He went to Illinois to try to track down the guy that owes him. That was the last time I've seen him

Comment

LOL how dumb is this fuk getting low paying jobs at the bar

I think we can all see why he lives in the shittest part of the town in a run down dump
                The real women sport expert

Comment

Originally posted by KingRevolver View Post
                  It's all bullshit. There probably aren't no other clients. No way he gets paid, unfortunately.

Sorry Kinger.. you are off on this one. I dont have the money or the balls to be booking bets.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipperyPete View Post
                    Easy now. I realize being associated with Brock is an instant turnoff, but the man got screwed here
                    You're right Petey. Good luck with this problem you piece of fat obese white trash

Comment

He's never had a problem paying before... How was I supposed to know this was gonna happen? He went to Illinois to try to track down the guy that owes him. That was the last time I've seen him
                      All we have is your word. And right now its worth less than 3 day old dog shit

Comment

You never ever ever implied I had anything to do with it, or ever said anything about me being part of this.

All of a sudden you wanna come on EOG and call me out? Without ever saying anything to me?

IVe given you all of his information I have on him. Its not like we were great friends before we did this.. I met him at a damn bar and was a friend of a friend. We became friends, but it was limited the personal info I had on him for reasons that I don't like to know too much just in case someone has to ask.

The address I gave you is the one on his bank account. I have no clue if he even lives there.
                        So why the fuck would you put iwin into his book?

You're a full of shit tout scumbag and stiff.

Comment

Originally posted by barryRunSome View Post
                          You're right Petey. Good luck with this problem you piece of fat obese white trash
                          Thank you, much better. See it wasnt that hard, was it?

Comment

LOL how dumb is this fuk getting low paying jobs at the bar

I think we can all see why he lives in the shittest part of the town in a run down dump
                            I work full time with Autistic kids....

And I live in a nice town in Rhode Island... which is a hell of alot "richer" then some hick town in Indiana

Comment

I dont have money
                              Tell us something we don't know?

Comment

jeez, another internet business transaction goes south.............

Comment

Brian, how did you correspond with him?

Comment

Does this make you feel better about ripping people off?

Comment

That's nice but you are still a fucking stiff

Comment

Does this make you feel better about ripping people off?

Only reason I said that was cause you said that was my job.. I said no, its not.

Comment

Laverty, can you resolve this for him? i mean its not a dead issue at this point.

The man has been overly patient, you have no idea how bad i feel cause i vouched for you. Make it right, or at least have your guy get in touch with him.

He kicked his ass fair and square, if it were the other way around you know the guy would be out for blood

Comment

And I live in a nice town in Rhode Island... which is a hell of alot "richer" then some hick town in Indiana
                                            you watch your fucking mouth when you talk about Indiana you stiffing piece of shit.... fuck rhode island and fuck you.. iwin should pull your fucking teeth out and make you choke on your own blood
                                            when you have god on your team... You can't lose.. You have already won...

Comment

Omg broke 'vouching' for someone. Now I've heard it all.

Comment

Originally posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
                                                Brian, can you answer this?

Comment

Originally posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
                                                  I meet him up with him every Tuesday at a bar in Woonsocket, RI.

IF i ever need him during the week, I email him at his personal email address.

I have a phone that we use if anyone has to but he has it on him while i was away. HE usually uses throwaway phones.

Comment

personal email address. Bingo. How many emails do you have in your account. What type of email account did he use?

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
                                                      Omg broke 'vouching' for someone. Now I've heard it all.
                                                      I find it interesting that Brock didnt pick up on the guy. I thought it takes one to know one and Brock sure knows about scamming and stiffing

Comment

my friend is on another forum and this clown sent him a crazy inbox...... I just asked his to copy n paste......

Comment

I am the head of a pretty big betting group... Some of the people in the group wanted me to open it up to more investors.
                                                          IS this something you would be interested in?

You give an original investment (some have given as small as $200.. others up to 2000)... I match it.. and then I send it in to the offshore or vegas account.

I make all the bets... I let you know every day what we are betting and for how much.

And can you withdraw your amount of the money at anytime.

The current bankroll for the group is at around 14,000... and I bet between 500 and 1000 per game.

Interested? We have a total of 12 investors so far

If you wanna get a hold of me off here... you can email me atbrianlambert423@gmail.com, and I'll also send you the spradsheet will all the info on it.

Let me know either way.. and please keep this between us obviously. Do not want that kind of publicity on the forums...

- Brian

Comment

Can I take his place in the contest against dink?

I'm a stand up hard working guy with a job that lives in a nice neighborhood, is nice to animals and donates to charities.

Laverty is a thief, scumbag and conman

Has a transaction involving money ever gone smoothly with this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by JOEYLOVESKOBE View Post
                                                              I am the head of a pretty big betting group... Some of the people in the group wanted me to open it up to more investors.
                                                              IS this something you would be interested in?

You give an original investment (some have given as small as $200.. others up to 2000)... I match it.. and then I send it in to the offshore or vegas account.

I make all the bets... I let you know every day what we are betting and for how much.

And can you withdraw your amount of the money at anytime.

The current bankroll for the group is at around 14,000... and I bet between 500 and 1000 per game.

Interested? We have a total of 12 investors so far

If you wanna get a hold of me off here... you can email me atbrianlambert423@gmail.com, and I'll also send you the spradsheet will all the info on it.

Let me know either way.. and please keep this between us obviously. Do not want that kind of publicity on the forums...

- Brian
                                                              yes, this is the shit i was referring too?

Comment

I mean he got him into this, he should help him find a way out...

Comment

I doubt we see Brian in this thread anymore

Comment

I will brock.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
                                                                      I mean he got him into this, he should help him find a way out...
                                                                      You vouching for the guy didn't help.

Comment

Sorry Kinger.. you are off on this one. I dont have the money or the balls to be booking bets.
                                                                        no shit dumb ass, that's why you're free rollinb. Amazingly enough no one on these boards has ever been paid by your SUPPOSED guy
                                                                        tripp blows

Comment

I will brock.
                                                                          good to hear

Comment

brian your a scum. can you explain my previous post?

Comment

• #78

brian you should cash out that 14k that your betting group has and pay Iwin

Comment

• #79

What about it?

I work with a group of people.. started as a small thing on a PC message board and it grew from there.

There's like 30K people have invested. Its been a break even year so far.

Comment

• #80

Originally posted by Brick View Post
                                                                                  brian you should cash out that 14k that your betting group has and pay Iwin
                                                                                  Sorry... Im not gonna break those guys trust.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X