Guys I just took a quick photo, please rate me brahs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guys I just took a quick photo, please rate me brahs

If that chick with you was even average looking there's no way you would have blacked her out.
    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

What kind of guy wants other men to rate his looks?......... Nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
        What kind of guy wants other men to rate his looks?......... Nevermind
        Aw we found another man dumb enough to believe I started this thread.

Poor Heisenberg... all of the 15 year old boys turned him down at Lollapalooza and now he's looking dumb on a forum. Rough few months for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
          If that chick with you was even average looking there's no way you would have blacked her out.
          lol dude it's an egregious breach of someone's privacy to post their picture on a forum without their consent.

The fact that you posted your 2.5 of a wife as your profile picture doesn't change reality. Hopefully you at least got her consent, but if she's dumb enough to marry you I guess she has it coming you could argue.

Comment

Javy, aren't you ChicCubs2015? Yes, I think that's one in the stable of usernames you use around here. Correct?

Sheesh. I would never post a pic of you without permission or if you had done it first. Why are you so upset?

Is that why you're so angry at me?

And don't bring up the girl, we've all been caught with ugly one's before, so what?

Let's be friends brah, okay?

Comment

That girl wasn't ugly. Crazy, sure. But let's be honest Patty, you haven't been with a girl 3 or above in your life. We know that's true because we know what you look like and the rule of + or - 2 is a decided science. You're a 1.5 so you can only score 0-3.5...

Comment

Truth.

And I'm sure when she posted the pic on FB she blacked him out as well.

Comment

Patty, are the drunk sad PMs done now? Can you promise that? Thanks buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                    lol dude it's an egregious breach of someone's privacy to post their picture on a forum without their consent.

The fact that you posted your 2.5 of a wife as your profile picture doesn't change reality. Hopefully you at least got her consent, but if she's dumb enough to marry you I guess she has it coming you could argue.
                    Start a poll with your ghost army and see if she scores better than 2.5. LoL.

She's not just attractive but very well educated. Think of one of the better academic schools in the country.

She did hit the jackpot though landing me no doubt.
                    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Javy, do you ever take a break? I'm beginning to think you have an addiction to confrontation.

Sucks...

Remember when you wanted to play a game yesterday to see which of us could go longer without posting...congrats on making about an hour.
                      I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Start a poll with your ghost army and see if she scores better than 2.5. LoL.

She's not just attractive but very well educated. Think of one of the better academic schools in the country.

She did hit the jackpot though landing me no doubt.
                        Kind of deflecting here. Did you get her consent to post her picture as your profile picture on a forum full of degenerates?

Because if she is half as educated as you say, she'd have said hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                          That girl wasn't ugly....
                          I was going to ask about your standards, brah. I don't need to now. So that's the top end for you when it comes to ladies? Wow.

Have you thought of working out? Or doing something with the hair? Seriously, the fro look for white guys went out in the 1970's or so.

Unless they are casting for a new Saved by the Bell I might think of changing something if I was you.....

Oh, Zack and AC said tell you they won't be around tonight. Good luck brah.

Comment

Patty, are the sad, drunk, incoherent rambling PMs done? Thanks buddy!

Comment

Book, congrats! Wow, that's how you pull tail! Good job man.

I got one that used to do a lot of modeling too, no need for me to ever black out a pic of her! She's hot as balls, just like your woman!

Congrats brah.

Comment

Does this 'model' (hahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahhahahahhahhha) know that you send sad, drunk, incoherent rambling PMs to people who have asked you not to several times?

Just curious. Tell her, she'll get wetter than Puerto Rico.

Comment

Working...
                                X