Yisman, let's take over Intertops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yisman, let's take over Intertops

here we go. hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Odds
    Draw +230
    Kuopio PS v FF Jaro Straight Up Winner Odds
    Draw +220
    when in doubt take the dog

Re: Yisman, let's take over Intertops

we did it yisman. 1-1 on the day.

Comment

sorry waddstle I missed this
      Originally posted by railbird
      Satan time is short

Comment

that's alright yisman we'll get em tomorrow. it's good you shortened your signature. was becoming an eye sore.

Comment

here we go yikesman

FC Veris v Liteks Lovech Game Totals Odds

Comment

So they wouldn't give me my free bets on the last 2 because the stakes were too small.

Trying again.

Netherlands v Costa Rica Correct Score Odds Stake *Win
            1 - 0 +500 USD10.00 USD60.00

Netherlands vs. Costa Rica on July 5th. If Wesley Sneijder scores in regular time (90 minutes), you can claim back up to $100 in losing stake on our “Correct Score” offer on this game as a Free Bet.
            Satan time is short

Comment

it was close. I love how all of a sudden teams have forgotten how to score.

Comment

Brazil vs. Germany on July 8th. If Brazil leads at half-time, you can claim back up to $100 in losing stake on both our “First Goalscorer” and “Last Goalscorer” offers on this game as Free Bets.

David Luiz 19.00

looks good, but him scoring first is correlated with Brazil leading anyway, so maybe I should pick someone from Germany.
                Satan time is short

Comment

good luck yisman. taking someone from Germany would make more sense. that way if brazil scored you'd get your money back. i'm taking a stab here.

Brazil v Germany: First Goalscorer Odds Stake *Win
                  Own Goal +2500 USD10.00 USD260.00

Comment

I went with the Pole Klose at +600 for the promo.

I also will put 2 bucks on Luiz.
                    Satan time is short

Comment

Originally posted by yisman View Post
                      I went with the Pole Klose at +600 for the promo.

I also will put 2 bucks on Luiz.
                      Klose set the record in the 23rd minute.

Unfortunately for me, Muller beat him to it.

Germany embarrassing Brazil.
                      Satan time is short

Comment

intertops is sharp

Brazil vs. Germany on July 8th. If Brazil leads at half-time

Comment

they could've easily made that will Germany lead at halftime.

Germany was +315
                          Brazil was +235

+235 a little short for this. They knew something
                          Satan time is short

Comment

Netherlands vs. Argentina on July 9th. If Arjen Robben scores in regular time (90 minutes), you can claim back up to $100 in losing stake on our “1st Half Total Goals” offer on this game as a Free Bet.
                            Satan time is short

Comment

well yisman as they say in Rwanda. lets go for the kill.

Netherlands v Argentina: 1st Half Total Goals Odds Stake *Win
                              Over 1.5 Goals +250 USD100.00 USD350.00

Comment

they also had offers on being entered into drawing and stuff if you bet a lot on the world cup

the problem is their odds are crazy bad. It only makes sense to bet on these stake back/free bet ones.

Under 1.5 Goals 1.25
                                Over 0.5 Goals 1.55
                                Under 0.5 Goals 2.30
                                Over 1.5 Goals 3.50

I'll go with under .5, the other ones are all huge rip-offs.

.5 goals is like -180/+130

the other is +250/-400

lol. Good luck making money betting into that.
                                Satan time is short

Comment

intertops is too sharp. nobody scored in 120 minutes.

Comment

nice job yisman. these intertopians are sneaky fucks.

Comment

thanks waddstle

next we bet halftime/fulltime

if it goes to extra time we get free bet back

then for final

first goal in second half we get back goalscorer wagers

and we need to bet germany/argentina before 6 PM saturday and get a live free bet

max 50 bucks

they screwed us with the times

3rd place game starts at 4 and the finals bet needs to be in by 6

but it's max 50 bucks for that anyway

so I have like 110, I'll maybe bet 25 on 3rd place game and 50 on the finals
                                      Satan time is short

Comment

yisman, we should do a $500 deposit so we get the 20% World Cup Final cash bonus. then we can start firing away.

Comment

so yisman I guess we bet 50 on something under -200 and they give us the 50 back. this is a bit confusing. I guess that's the point.

Wager on the World Cup final and claim your $50 Live Free Bet!

Intertops has another amazing offer ready for you to celebrate the climax of the soccer World Cup in Brazil: All you have to do is wager at least USD 10 (minimum odds -200 / 1.5) on the Germany vs. Argentina final showdown by 6:00 pm ET on Saturday, July 12th and then claim your live free bet worth the same amount!

Don’t miss out – wager on the final now and claim your live free bet via e-mail to bet@intertops.eu (Subject: World Cup Final Live Free Bet). We will match the stake of your wager up to $50!

Small print: Only single bets of $10 or more (minimum odds -200 / 1.5) placed on the World Cup final by 6:00 pm ET on July 12th are valid for this promotion. The maximum value of the live free bet is $50. The live free bet must be claimed via e-mail. If the live free bet is claimed by 9:00 am ET on Friday, July 11th, we can guarantee it will be credited in time for the World Cup final. Only one free live bet may be claimed per customer. Intertops rules 1.2.6, 2.6 and 2.13 apply. The free live bet must be rolled over at least once using our live-betting markets, whilst the remaining rollover requirements can be met using any markets (minimum odds -200 / 1.5)

Comment

yisman, i'm not playing around, cap.

Jul 11,2014 Western Union USD 500.00 Accepted OK
                                            Jul 11,2014 Bonus! USD 100.00 Accepted OK

Comment

yisman, should I bet this? 50 so I can a free bet. also if it's a draw I get this 50 back.

Germany v Argentina: Draw No Bet
                                              Germany
                                              -175 USD = 78.50

Comment

sure I like Germany, but I think ML is better way to go. Don't push.
                                                Satan time is short

Comment

my mistake, you're right

I'm taking
                                                  To Lift the Trophy
                                                  Germany
                                                  Satan time is short

Comment

Brazil v Netherlands Half Time / Full Time Prediction
                                                    Up to 50 different Live Markets. Open from 15 minutes before Kick Off. Bet Live!
                                                    Odds Stake Win
                                                    Brazil - Netherlands +2800 USD20.00 USD580.00
                                                    Satan time is short

Comment

Please wait for a site operator to respond. You are now chatting with 'Tamara'
                                                      Tamara: Welcome to our live chat service. How may I help you today?
                                                      you: hello I want to deposit 500 via visa credit card
                                                      you: and claim the world cup final bonus
                                                      Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Satan time is short

Comment

I think they have one person doing all the live chat. took like an hour yesterday to get my deposit done. anyway I bet that yisman. pushes keep you in the game. already got my bonus for the live betting.

Jul 12,2014 Bonus! USD 50.00 Accepted OK

Comment

I try to deposit and they hang up on me

they didn't give me the live bet bonus.

I placed the bet and e-mailed right away. Still waiting.
                                                          Satan time is short

Comment

yisman, maybe it's your last name pal. George didn't want you playing because some sharp that had the same name as you buried georgie.

Comment

here we go yisman

Germany v Argentina: Anytime Goalscorer Odds Stake *Win
                                                              No Goal +600 USD10.00 USD70.00
                                                              Daily World Cup Stake Back Specials!

Wager on the games at the 2014 soccer World Cup and make the most of your chance to receive up to $100 stake back as a free bet every matchday!

We offer an attractive stake-back option on one game on every matchday of the tournament:

Our offers:

Brazil vs. the Netherlands on July 12th. If the game goes to extra time (OT), you can claim back up to $100 in losing stake on our “Half Time / Full Time Prediction” offer on this game as a Free Bet.

Germany vs. Argentina on July 13th. If the first goal of the game is scored in the second half (46 -90 minutes), you can claim back up to $100 in losing stake on our “First Goalscorer”, “Last Goalscorer” and “Anytime Goalscorer” offers on this game as Free Bets.

Comment

will be getting on one of those as well, haven't reviewed yet

they finally credited me

Jul 13,2014 01:26 Bonus! +50.00
                                                                Satan time is short

Comment

The over/under on this match is 2, yet Intertops has these ridiculously vigged odds

Germany v Argentina: Anytime Goalscorer Closing Date: Jul 13, 2014 14:00
                                                                  Option Win Odds
                                                                  Thomas Mueller +160
                                                                  Lionel Messi +175
                                                                  Miroslav Klose +200
                                                                  Sergio Aguero +225
                                                                  Gonzalo Higuain +250
                                                                  Andre Schuerrle +275
                                                                  Mario Goetze +275
                                                                  Lukas Podolski +300
                                                                  Mesut Oezil +350
                                                                  Rodrigo Palacio +350
                                                                  Ezequiel Lavezzi +375
                                                                  Toni Kroos +400
                                                                  Angel Di Maria +450

Lavezzi is +700 on 5 Dimes, Podolski not even listed because he's such a longshot. Same for Kroos.
                                                                  Satan time is short

Comment

I'm also going with no goal.

Germany v Argentina: Anytime Goalscorer Odds Stake *Win
                                                                    No Goal +600 USD15.00 USD105.00
                                                                    Satan time is short

Comment

other one I was considering was Muller +450 to score first

I guess the 50 bonus would be confiscated if we don't bet it live on this match?
                                                                      Satan time is short

Comment

pre-match line was +147 at 5 Dimes

intertops at Germany +140, and it's over 20 minutes in, lol

Fair price should be like +165
                                                                        Satan time is short

Comment

$50.00 2.55 Germany v Argentina - Match Winner - Germany Bet accepted - good luck!

It looks like we don't have to actually bet it on this one (just says a live bet), but I did it anyway.
                                                                          Satan time is short

Comment

I just took under 1.5 -182 live $50

Comment

• #39

stake back if they score in the second half

if they don't, we win

just had to get a scoreless first half
                                                                              Satan time is short

Comment

• #40

Originally posted by Wade View Post
                                                                                I just took under 1.5 -182 live $50
                                                                                nice cash Waddstle

and the 6/1 too!
                                                                                Satan time is short

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X