Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those trashing the Bears and their win... (Cutler bashers too)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those trashing the Bears and their win... (Cutler bashers too)

Brandon Marshall - 1 catch - 6 yards. Banged up, multiple injuries... This offense typically goes as he goes, so for Cutler to win on the road with Marshall practically in a wheel chair all game, very very impressive game by Cutty.

I'm going to take this opportunity to remind you that some 'Bears fans' on this very forum were calling for the Bears to not resign Jay Cutler, instead saying the Bears should resign Josh McCown.

They then had an emotional breakdown and said they were no longer a Bears fan because the Bears resigned Cutler. Another great call from the resident circus clown, Timely Hitting.

Re: For those trashing the Bears and their win... (Cutler bashers too)

If the Bears get healthy, they are a serious contender for the Super Bowl.

S Mundy ?
    S Conte ?
    FB Fiammetta ?
    OG Slauson ?
    DE Scott ?
    DT Ratliff ?
    CB MacManis ?
    LB McClellin ?
    C Garza ?
    CB Tillman OUT
    WR Wilson OUT

Comment

The D-line is coming around and I'm cautiously optimistic about the linebackers. Looks like we hit it big with Fuller, that kid is always around the football and is talented as hell. Health will definitely help with depth, but we may need to look outside of the organization for some safety help, even if Conte and Mundy can somehow stay healthy.

Comment

They don't have the QB

Comment

Originally posted by hustledouble View Post
          They don't have the QB
          How many QBs are better?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
              How many QBs are better?
              Probably 6 or 7? Can't win the Superbowl with the 8th best QB and that defense.

Comment

Bears are in serious trouble on the defensive side of the ball......refs gave Cutler a gift after he fumbled away a TD that was called back.....

But they do have weapons on the offensive side of the ball.....and Forte is about to break out soon....surprised they beat the Jets....
                Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

last year they would have lost this game this was a nice win
                  "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind, and unfits it for every noble enterprise." ---- James Madison

Comment

Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
                    How many QBs are better?
                    aaron rodgers
                    peyton manning
                    tom brady
                    andrew luck
                    russell wilson
                    nick foles
                    brian hoyer
                    matt ryan
                    kirk cousins
                    drew brees

that's 10.

Then there are a bunch that are right about the same as cutler as in stafford, phillip rivers, joe flacco, and big ben.

Comment

Originally posted by blueline View Post
                      last year they would have lost this game this was a nice win

Luckily the bears were facing one of the few QB's in the league that ranks lower than Cutler or else the Bears would of lost this game. Great game by Cutler though, ZERO INT'S. Not complaining, had Bears ML and Bears -3 small, was worried about that -3 when bears jumped out to 17-3 lead (thanks to the defense)...then decided not to do much at all the rest of the game.

Comment

last year the zone read would have gashed the defense this year they are slowing it down nice win
                        "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind, and unfits it for every noble enterprise." ---- James Madison

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
                          aaron rodgers
                          peyton manning
                          tom brady
                          andrew luck
                          russell wilson
                          nick foles
                          brian hoyer
                          matt ryan
                          kirk cousins
                          drew brees

that's 10.

Then there are a bunch that are right about the same as cutler as in stafford, phillip rivers, joe flacco, and big ben.
                          I would put Stafford, Rivers and Big Ben over Cutler but not Hoyer or Cousins (yet) so my list would have 11 ahead of him. Which in my mind would put him as an average NFL QB. I'm a die hard Bears fan and cheer for them every game like there is no tomorrow but I cant say Cutler is a top qb.
                          The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
                            aaron rodgers
                            peyton manning
                            tom brady
                            andrew luck
                            russell wilson
                            nick foles
                            brian hoyer
                            matt ryan
                            kirk cousins
                            drew brees

that's 10.

Comment

Originally posted by richsox24 View Post
                              I would put Stafford, Rivers and Big Ben over Cutler but not Hoyer or Cousins (yet) so my list would have 11 ahead of him. Which in my mind would put him as an average NFL QB. I'm a die hard Bears fan and cheer for them every game like there is no tomorrow but I cant say Cutler is a top qb.
                              Stafford? Are you people dense? Stafford is a bigger choker than Romo or anyone, you just never hear shit about it.

Some of the people in this thread have no idea how to evaluate QBs.

Comment

Working...
                              X