Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trump Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Trump Blog

    Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
    We call him Broken Clock, he’s correct twice a day.
    Lmao!!!! You might be giving him too much credit...

    Comment


    • Re: The Trump Blog

      Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
      Twice?
      Out of 40-50 posts a day, pretty close.
      Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
      -

      Comment


      • Re: The Trump Blog

        Originally posted by ejd_5277 View Post
        You can be arrested and held in custody for up to 24 hours without charges being filed in any jurisdiction in this country. (In some jurisdictions it’s 48 hours.) you then can be released at the end of that time period with no charges being filed, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. This is a fact.
        not sarcasm, but are you a lawyer? I am not, but have a little experience...

        you can be held for questioning in custody/jail for up to 48 hours. at that point you are either released or arrested and charged with a crime. one can also get pick up, but not arrested, by the cops, brought to the station, questioned, held/jail and then either released or arrested.

        in this case they were never held, but detained for questioning. I would bet you have to charged with something to get formally arrested....

        Comment


        • Re: The Trump Blog

          Originally posted by Bigrunner View Post
          Dumb, dumb the suspects were cuffed and taken into custody! Then they were put in a squad car and taken to the police station to be booked. They were eventually released when it became clear Starbucks didn't want to press charges. But at the end of the day they were arrested. Here's a link for you.

          https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/14/us/ph...sts/index.html

          Alfie you lose this argument! Your human! It happens to the best of us! Move on!
          show a link to the law, not cnn....

          one can get handcuffed, placed in a car, taken to the station without an arrest. how do you get arrested without a crime/charge? you say they went to the station to be booked, right, what were the charges/crime.....booked for what? you are being placed under arrest for what. there has to be a crime to get arrested.....

          Comment


          • Re: The Trump Blog

            Originally posted by alfie View Post
            show a link to the law, not cnn....

            one can get handcuffed, placed in a car, taken to the station without an arrest. how do you get arrested without a crime/charge? you say they went to the station to be booked, right, what were the charges/crime.....booked for what? you are being placed under arrest for what. there has to be a crime to get arrested.....

            Billy has been cuffed maybe a hundred times, about two dozen detainments and a handful of arrests.


            There is a huge difference
            How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

            Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

            Comment


            • Re: The Trump Blog

              if I am wrong fine, but I have yet to hear what they were charged with to be arrested....

              Comment


              • Re: The Trump Blog

                Originally posted by alfie View Post
                show a link to the law, not cnn....

                one can get handcuffed, placed in a car, taken to the station without an arrest. how do you get arrested without a crime/charge? you say they went to the station to be booked, right, what were the charges/crime.....booked for what? you are being placed under arrest for what. there has to be a crime to get arrested.....



                trespassing was the reason they were taken downtown.......... got to be on the move... you can walk around with no ID and money... but have to keep on the move in the store... go in check a price then get out ...no hanging out

                Comment


                • Re: The Trump Blog

                  Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                  trespassing was the reason they were taken downtown.......... got to be on the move... you can walk around with no ID and money... but have to keep on the move in the store... go in check a price then get out ...no hanging out
                  ty, I have asked 20 times.......so there were charges...

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Trump Blog

                    You guys are missing the point, should places of business let trouble making blacks just hang out without buying anything? Now I heard they wanted to use the bathroom, do they have locks on the doors, why didn't they walk right in and go...and then leave?

                    Comment


                    • Re: The Trump Blog

                      Billysink's favorite TV talk show host is now FRONT AND CENTER.

                      Michael Cohen's 3rd "unnamed" client was none other than Sean Patrick Hannity.

                      Comment


                      • Re: The Trump Blog

                        Hannity's side of the story, from CNN:

                        "A source familiar with Sean Hannity’s legal relationship with Michael Cohen said Cohen "has never represented Sean Hannity in any matter involving a third party. Hannity has occasionally asked Mr. Cohen questions concerning the law that Mr. Cohen indicated would be privileged."

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Trump Blog

                          Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
                          Billysink's favorite TV talk show host is....
                          whoever is on that 13" hanging in the corner while the sound of velcro echoes in the background.
                          on the outside billy don't have time for tv. shit is for sissies.

                          Comment


                          • Re: The Trump Blog

                            Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                            whoever is on that 13" hanging in the corner while the sound of velcro echoes in the background.
                            on the outside billy don't have time for tv. shit is for sissies.
                            Good point.

                            TV? Fukk that got to do with me, kidd. Only 2 things Sinker knows are Pumpin' and Postin'.

                            Comment


                            • Re: The Trump Blog

                              Why does it matter who he's had as clients?

                              Comment


                              • Re: The Trump Blog

                                Originally posted by alfie View Post

                                what proof do you have sis ain't lesbian ?
                                Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                trespassing was the reason they were taken downtown.......... got to be on the move... you can walk around with no ID and money... but have to keep on the move in the store... go in check a price then get out ...no hanging out
                                Trespassing was the reason they were arrested. They were held in custody for 9 hours until Starbuck decided to not press charges. Disgraceful!

                                Every Starbuck's I'm familiar with is community friendly! People go there to meet and hang out.
                                "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

                                Comment


                                • Re: The Trump Blog

                                  TV not for me.


                                  Who cares about Cohen and Hannity.

                                  The fukk that matter?
                                  How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                  Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                  Comment


                                  • Re: The Trump Blog

                                    Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
                                    Good point.

                                    TV? Fukk that got to do with me, kidd. Only 2 things Sinker knows are Pumpin' and Postin'.

                                    Good eats, charity work, golf, kayaking, fishing.

                                    bout it.
                                    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: The Trump Blog

                                      Originally posted by alfie View Post

                                      what proof do you have sis ain't lesbian ?
                                      Originally posted by alfie View Post
                                      ty, I have asked 20 times.......so there were charges...
                                      No, you actually said they weren't arrested. And you've made this statement 20 times. For the 20th time I'm telling you, you're wrong.

                                      They were arrested, cuffed, taken to the station, finger printed, photographed, and held for 9 hours, probably in a holding cell.

                                      Fool you keep telling people they weren't arrested. Folks like you are a big problem America has to currently deal with. Starting with Pinocchio!
                                      "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

                                      Comment


                                      • Re: The Trump Blog

                                        Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                        Good eats, charity work, golf, kayaking, fishing.

                                        bout it.
                                        Nice list. pumpin postin eatin golfin kayakin fishin charity workin. Can you put in order #1 to 7. 1 being most important.

                                        Lets say it's a saturday morning, you head out on the balcony do a little stretch and let out a big yawn. Notice it's going to be a beautiful day, yell in to the wife "hey hun you wanna bike over to the lake with our kayaks and have a picnic?"

                                        Then your phone starts going crazy with beeps, it's alerting you that there's been 2 new posts in the Trump Blog thread on EOG since you last checked

                                        You cancel your kayaking plans right? Can't be out on the lake with the possibility of losing cell service and not being able to check in.

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: The Trump Blog

                                          Sinker has better hobbies than Runner, at least we can say that.

                                          Runner's hobbies include:

                                          Stiffin'
                                          Postin'
                                          Past Postin'
                                          Air Bettin'
                                          Bouncin' around a padded room
                                          Beggin' the lesbo to take him out for chicken nuggs
                                          Watchin' Rachel

                                          Comment


                                          • Re: The Trump Blog

                                            Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                                            Nice list. pumpin postin eatin golfin kayakin fishin charity workin. Can you put in order #1 to 7. 1 being most important.

                                            Lets say it's a saturday morning, you head out on the balcony do a little stretch and let out a big yawn. Notice it's going to be a beautiful day, yell in to the wife "hey hun you wanna bike over to the lake with our kayaks and have a picnic?"

                                            Then your phone starts going crazy with beeps, it's alerting you that there's been 2 new posts in the Trump Blog thread on EOG since you last checked

                                            You cancel your kayaking plans right? Can't be out on the lake with the possibility of losing cell service and not being able to check in.

                                            lift
                                            eatin
                                            kayak
                                            charity
                                            golf
                                            post
                                            fish


                                            no tv
                                            no phone

                                            old school
                                            How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                            Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                            Comment


                                            • Re: The Trump Blog

                                              like my old cars too. Got some sitting around somewhere
                                              How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                              Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                              Comment


                                              • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                like my old cars too. Got some sitting around somewhere
                                                What kinds?
                                                Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                -

                                                Comment


                                                • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                    Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                                                    What kinds?
                                                    '67 Mercury Cougar
                                                    '64 Parklane
                                                    '78 Chrysler New Yorker

                                                    off frame, fine finished.
                                                    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                      Hey runny, I see some russian reporter that snitched on russian mercenaries in syria fell out of a 5 story window. Any comment?

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                        Originally posted by alfie View Post

                                                        what proof do you have sis ain't lesbian ?
                                                        Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                                                        Hey runny, I see some russian reporter that snitched on russian mercenaries in syria fell out of a 5 story window. Any comment?
                                                        Pinocchio tweeted his attorney's offices were broken into. That was an outright lie. Any comment?

                                                        P. S. The obsession of Runner by 3 Trumptards speaks domination.

                                                        LYING ALFIE
                                                        LYING GHOST CRISTIANO
                                                        MENTALLY ILL MERLIN
                                                        "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                          Originally posted by Bigrunner View Post
                                                          Pinocchio tweeted his attorney's offices were broken into. That was an outright lie. Any comment?
                                                          Is your sister really a lesbian, she butch or the woman?

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                            Originally posted by alfie View Post

                                                            what proof do you have sis ain't lesbian ?
                                                            Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                                                            Is your sister really a lesbian, she butch or the woman?
                                                            Obviously if you were her partner she'd be butch. It wouldn't be your first dick in your ass or the last.

                                                            How brave and courageous was Stormy Daniels today? She came right out of the courthouse and told Michael Cohen, "you're not abve the law".

                                                            Sean Hannity basically called Michael Cohen a liar today. Looking forward to the next shoe to drop.

                                                            Thank you Stormy Daniels!
                                                            "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                              Originally posted by Bigrunner View Post
                                                              Pinocchio tweeted his attorney's offices were broken into. That was an outright lie. Any comment?

                                                              P. S. The obsession of Runner by 3 Trumptards speaks domination.

                                                              LYING ALFIE
                                                              LYING GHOST CRISTIANO
                                                              MENTALLY ILL MERLIN
                                                              you think Hannity will also be charged with collusion and treason?

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                Originally posted by Bigrunner View Post
                                                                Like I said you're as stupid as they come. Very simply put all arrest don't lead to a charge and jail time. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

                                                                I believe waiting for a friend should not be crime in my opinion. The was no need for 2 innocent men to be handcuffed and arrested. Every article I read said they were arrested. See link below!

                                                                http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2018/04/16/...arrest-on-gma/

                                                                Back to the teaching lesson. Here's an example of a lie. When Pinocchio tweets his attorney's offices were broken into that's an outright lie. Not as blatant as some of your lies but an obvious lie. Pinocchio needs to stop tweeting lies.

                                                                Here's an opinion of mine that I'd like to share. Pinocchio was sending a message to some of his criminal friends with his recent pardon of Scooter Libby.

                                                                Pay attention LYING ALFIE. You'll learn something.
                                                                very simply put, when you are ARRESTED you are charged with something....

                                                                big dummy, they were arrested on trespassing charges..........

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                  Originally posted by alfie View Post
                                                                  you think Hannity will also be charged with collusion and treason?

                                                                  charged for stooopid.
                                                                  How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                                  Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                    Originally posted by alfie View Post
                                                                    very simply put, when you are ARRESTED you are charged with something....

                                                                    big dummy, they were arrested on trespassing charges..........

                                                                    LYING ALFIE, it takes a man to admit when they're wrong.Obviously you ain't a man. As usual you were dominated by the Runner! Here's a piece of advice - stop obsessing over the Runner. Stop trafficking lies!!! Facts matter!!!!

                                                                    BTW, surrender noted!
                                                                    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                      Originally posted by Bigrunner View Post
                                                                      LYING ALFIE, it takes a man to admit when they're wrong.Obviously you ain't a man. As usual you were dominated by the Runner! Here's a piece of advice - stop obsessing over the Runner. Stop trafficking lies!!! Facts matter!!!!

                                                                      BTW, surrender noted!
                                                                      nitwit they were charged, you said they were not.....you lose again......

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                        Originally posted by alfie View Post
                                                                        nitwit they were charged, you said they were not.....you lose again......
                                                                        LYING ALFIE, I said they were arrested and you called me a liar like you always do. I double downed and said they were arrested and you said I need to do some research and for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time you said they weren't arrested. For the 20th time you said just because they were cuffed doesn't mean they weren't arrested.

                                                                        We were talking about arrested! You called me a liar when I said they were arrested. You were wrong close to 20 times.

                                                                        You were dominated by the Runner, once again. It takes a man to admit being wrong! You ain't a man!


                                                                        Here's a piece of advice. Stop obsessing with the Runner.


                                                                        I can't even imagine the comments you'd be making if Rachel Maddow was called out in court by Hillary's personal attorney. But instead you're sarcastically asking if Sean Hannity colluded. He sure did!

                                                                        You ain't no man! It's fucken Trumptards like you that are damaging this great country of mine!
                                                                        "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                          Originally posted by Bigrunner View Post
                                                                          LYING ALFIE, I said they were arrested and you called me a liar like you always do. I double downed and said they were arrested and you said I need to do some research and for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time you said they weren't arrested. For the 20th time you said just because they were cuffed doesn't mean they weren't arrested.

                                                                          We were talking about arrested! You called me a liar when I said they were arrested. You were wrong close to 20 times.

                                                                          You were dominated by the Runner, once again. It takes a man to admit being wrong! You ain't a man!


                                                                          Here's a piece of advice. Stop obsessing with the Runner.


                                                                          I can't even imagine the comments you'd be making if Rachel Maddow was called out in court by Hillary's personal attorney. But instead you're sarcastically asking if Sean Hannity colluded. He sure did!

                                                                          You ain't no man! It's fucken Trumptards like you that are damaging this great country of mine!
                                                                          does sis prefer the Rachel or stormy type or anyone with a pulse......

                                                                          I don't care if Hannity or Rachel drop dead. don't affect or bother me either way........

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                            Laughed reading about the Russian sanctions or not.
                                                                            How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                                            Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                              Originally posted by alfie View Post
                                                                              does sis prefer the Rachel or stormy type or anyone with a pulse......

                                                                              I don't care if Hannity or Rachel drop dead. don't affect or bother me either way........
                                                                              Do you care that Pinocchio's private attorney was sent to Praque to collude with the Russians?
                                                                              "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                                Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                                                Laughed reading about the Russian sanctions or not.
                                                                                Why should we put more sanctions on russia? They didn't do the gassing, which didn't happen by the way.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Re: The Trump Blog

                                                                                  Trump calls China a currency manipulator after their currency grows 9%.


                                                                                  Poor fool.
                                                                                  How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                                                  Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X