Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Trump Blog

Originally posted by Bigrunner View Post
    South African Nobel Peace Prize winner Archbishop Desmond Tutu has condemned the killings of Palestinians as a massacre. UN Security Council meeting on violence along the border between Israel and Gaza has begun with a moment of silence for the over 50 Palestinians killed Monday by Israeli forces, the bloodiest day there since the 2014 war. Kuwait called for the session after Monday's killings. Israel said its troops were defending its border.

Belgium Foreign Minister summoned Israeli Ambassador Simona Frankel after she indicated all Palestinians killed in Monday's massacre were terrorists. Prime Minister of Belgium said he was shocked at the interview where Israeli Ambassador said all those that died in Monday's clashes were terrorists. Belgium Prime Minister was also appalled by Frankel's statement that the Israeli forces had to act before there were casualties on their side. Included in the massacre was a double amputee in a wheelchair and a reporter wearing a vest that said Press.

Germany says it supports an investigation into the massacre of over 50 Palestinians by Israeli forces during a protest in Gaza.

Belgium is also calling for an investigation into the massacre of over 50 Palestinian protesters by Israeli forces in Gaza.

While all this evil was happening the White Evangelicals and Far Right Jews were celebrating their privilege and fortunes. What a stupid and unnecessary display of white privilege this celebration was. Some of the riches and most corrupt white people in the world turned out.

Shelly Adelson
    Bebe Netanyahu
    Jared Kusher
    Ivanka Trump
    if tutu, belgium and Germany don't approve, isreal must be doing the right thing and should kill more hamas........

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
      Interestingly enough, when you attack a sovereign border with bombs and guns, you tend to get shot at.
      Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
      It happened yesterday, little rubber. Reported by CNN, among others. It's a shame they didn't take out more of the little animals.
      Are you Lying again? I believe you are. How many Israeli's were killed? How many Israeli's were wounded? Guns and Bombs? Another lie by Ronaldo the Coward
      "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

Comment

Are you Lying again? I believe you are. How many Israeli's were killed? How many Israeli's were wounded? Guns and Bombs? Another lie by Ronaldo the Coward
        israelis are superior marksman...

Comment

Originally posted by alfie View Post
          israelis are superior marksman...
          Lying Alfie, both you and Ronaldo are cowards. You both attack defenseless women. And now both of you're are claiming the massacre of 60 Palestinians protesters isn't nearly enough.

If you think about it you two cowards post in tandem attacking defenseless women, and wishing more human's were massacred. A new trend in Trump's America.

Lying Alfie have you ever hit a women before Trump became President? How about you Cristiano/Ronaldo?

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
            Obama also supports scrambling babies in the womb with a knife and sucking them out through a straw for convenience purposes... stop posting lazy crap the dimwitted post on facebook.
            Yes or no—-Do you believe abortions should be illegal?

Comment

Lying Alfie, both you and Ronaldo are cowards. You both attack defenseless women. And now both of you're are claiming the massacre of 60 Palestinians protesters isn't nearly enough.

If you think about it you two cowards post in tandem attacking defenseless women, and wishing more human's were massacred. A new trend in Trump's America.

Lying Alfie have you ever hit a women before Trump became President? How about you Cristiano/Ronaldo?
              I have three (3) girlfriends in my stable. when they don't bring in enough money each night, yes they get a beating.....

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                Yes or no—-Do you believe abortions should be illegal?
                A) abortion is illegal

B) should be very rare, it’s a very brutal and selfish thing to do and arguably immoral

C) shout your abortion!!! Abortion is a beautiful thing because it empowers women to control their body

Whether I believe A or B is not the point when the democrat party has been all on board with C for a long time now, and that makes them despicable.

I am actually between A and B because I think it is a state’s right to decide on that issue. Oh no, someone has to travel to a liberal state to murder a child. Cry me a river.

Comment

I have three (3) girlfriends in my stable. when they don't bring in enough money each night, yes they get a beating.....
                  Coward I bet you tie them up so they can't fight back. Were you hitting women before Trump made it acceptable?

Comment

Coward I bet you tie them up so they can't fight back. Were you hitting women before Trump made it acceptable?
                    Trump hits women? I believe you're confusing Trump and liberal idol Schneiderman.

Comment

Trump hits women? I believe you're confusing Trump and liberal idol Schneiderman.
                      I'm guessing he does. I've witnessed him verbally attack many women. It's a long list. That's cowardly. His first wife Ivana testified he raped her. If a man is raping his wife and verbally attacking many women in public than he's most likely hitting women in private.

It's sad that we even have to debate this. The Russian agent is the President. But that's Trump's America in a nutshell.

Recently we find out he bribed the Chinese government out of $500,000. We also recently found out he tried to coverup a negative water pollution report. This administration gets worse each an every day.

Comment

Bonds, stocks and gold all fell on the same day. Don't see that too often.
                        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

YTD increase in bond yields will ad 120 billion to the deficit.

Let's argue some more about a foreign embassy that has zero affect on anyone and some women's rights.

Or an investigation no on has a clue about.
                          How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
                            YTD increase in bond yields will ad 120 billion to the deficit.

Let's argue some more about a foreign embassy that has zero affect on anyone and some women's rights.

Or an investigation no on has a clue about.
                            It makes you wonder if a business-first president can’t lower the deficit, who can? It’s going to take a lot of state-run three-team parlays and marijuana to pay this debt off.
                            Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                              It makes you wonder if a business-first president can’t lower the deficit, who can? It’s going to take a lot of state-run three-team parlays and marijuana to pay this debt off.

The guy got rolled in Omnibus.

He can't stick anything. Always walking back and compromising.

All branches of government aligned, greatest economy ever.

Compound the debt, no money for infrastructure. Tax gifts, no reforms.

Extremely weak.

No further major policy this year.

Comment

Bonds, stocks and gold all fell on the same day. Don't see that too often.
                                Wasn't it wonderful that the stock market rose 8 days in a row? That hasn't happened in a long, long time.

Comment

Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                                  Wasn't it wonderful that the stock market rose 8 days in a row? That hasn't happened in a long, long time.

and it's negative for the year.

No more free money, the market will ind it's true value.

Most of the latest earnings are accounting gimmicks

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...cks-2018-05-15

Comment

don't be surprised if the case against manafort gets dropped

don't be surprised if the case against Flynn gets dropped.....
                                    You more confident about these predictions or when you were passionately claiming the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested?

Manofort lost his bid to obstruct justice. The Republicons claim victory everytime they see a bid to obstruct justice. They lost today while Mueller wins.

Comment

and it's negative for the year.

No more free money, the market will ind it's true value.

Most of the latest earnings are accounting gimmicks

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...cks-2018-05-15
                                      My accounts are back at a new high, not bad considering in early/mid feb I was down almost 60K.

Still though, 8 days in a row the dow rose, amazing!

Comment

My accounts are back at a new high, not bad considering in early/mid feb I was down almost 60K.

Still though, 8 days in a row the dow rose, amazing!

lulz

Comment

You more confident about these predictions or when you were passionately claiming the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested?

Manofort lost his bid to obstruct justice. The Republicons claim victory everytime they see a bid to obstruct justice. They lost today while Mueller wins.

I bet you’re a blast at the blackjack table. Dealer gives themselves a 21 and you call them a white evangelical Trump supporter.
                                          Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                          -

Comment

Folk can be way different and still see over that.

I don't understand how everyone on the same team gotta hate.

Comment

when the game is over, we count the chips and see who has more. as of now you are on the outside looking in...

Comment

Cant rely on a guy who's filed for bankruptcy 6 times to lower the deficit

Comment

I bet you’re a blast at the blackjack table. Dealer gives themselves a 21 and you call them a white evangelical Trump supporter.
                                                  You boldly said Trump is an international genius. 😂 I bet informed people laugh at you at the blackjack table? You should keep that genius status quiet.

Comment

Posts like this make you lose credibility.

he hasn't personally filed for bankruptcy...

The idea that any businessman who had that many businesses wouldn't have a few bankruptcies in the mix is just about impossible.

Comment

Summit folding up like a cheap suit... NK gives out a warning

Comment

You boldly called Trump an international genius. I don't know what good he has done. He'll be known for coming up with solutions that weren't needed. And withdrawing from good agreements. Both actions made things worse.

Did you hear about the Billion dollars the Chinese government gave Trump? We all know that was a crime.

Now Kim Jung Un got Trump by the balls. Trump getting played.

You should definitely be calling him the international criminal. Nothing genius about him. 😂

Comment

opening an embassy? if it's the capital of Israel. it will be covered as controversial. if it's the capital of communist cuba, on the other hand, it will be treated as historic....

Comment

Summit

No mas

Sad

Comment

Posts like this make you lose credibility.

he hasn't personally filed for bankruptcy...

The idea that any businessman who had that many businesses wouldn't have a few bankruptcies in the mix is just about impossible.
                                                              Haha-you're always trying to move the goal posts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.9f2ac4920138

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                                                Summit

No mas

Sad
                                                                on as planned........

Comment

Hmmm, when in the 8 years of the Obama administration, did you care about the deficit?

I remember when i was in college around 1980-81, I was told, and was very concerned, that deficits just cant go on forever. Back then they were like 50-80 billion.

Comment

on as planned........
                                                                    Kim Jung Un got Trump by the balls. Its been 70 years since N. Korea bombed anyone. Boy did Pinocchio conflate that threat.

Comment

lulz
                                                                      If you only knew, you poor bastard.

Comment

Kim Jung Un got Trump by the balls. Its been 70 years since N. Korea bombed anyone. Boy did Pinocchio conflate that threat.
                                                                        kim got nobody by the balls.......maybe Rachel, but that's all.......

Comment

No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion

Shimon ProkupeczVerified account @ShimonPro 4h4 hours agoMore

In denying Manafort’s request to dismiss his DC case judge writes in her opinion “The Special Counsel would have been remiss to ignore such an obvious potential link between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.”

Comment

Hmmm, when in the 8 years of the Obama administration, did you care about the deficit?

I remember when i was in college around 1980-81, I was told, and was very concerned, that deficits just cant go on forever. Back then they were like 50-80 billion.
                                                                            I've always cared about the deficit no matter who's president.

Comment

Hmmnm, when in the 8 years of the Obama administration, did you care about the deficit?

And another thing. The Dems will protect the environment all day long relative to the greedy, corrupt Republicons. A perfect example is the Foxcomn deal Wisc Gov Scott Walker negotiated. Foxcomm will be polluting the Wi. air and water bigly. And Republicon Scott Walker paid them billions. He'll be voted out. And will all know about the criminal Republicon Governor Synder of Michigan. He will also be voted out. Actually he should be in jail.

Comment

I've always cared about the deficit no matter who's president.
                                                                                You may say that, and may even really care, yet you never peeped about it during obama, did you?

I stopped caring perhaps 15 years ago, when i finally realized it just doesn't matter.

Comment

If you only knew, you poor bastard.

lulz

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X