Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trump Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Trump Blog

    Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
    When has the idiot Drumpf EVER had a 60%+ approval rating in office? We'll see about the future.
    Take another look at the chart and get back to us.

    Looking at obamas entire 8 years, he was mired in the 40's for basically his whole presidency, with the very important exception of late 2012(election year) and the last few months of his presidency. And if you look deeper At the same time in his presidency Obama had strong approval in the mid to high 20's, while Trump has 30% strong approval. So you could conclude that Trumps base is stronger than obamas.

    If history is a guide, Trump will be near to where he is now until reelection year, when he'll pop up and win, a lot of people may not like trump but when you actually have to make a choice between him and some loser dem, he'll get the nod.

    Comment


    • Re: The Trump Blog

      http://news.gallup.com/poll/125096/O...ar-Office.aspx

      Comment


      • Re: The Trump Blog

        Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
        Take another look at the chart and get back to us.

        Looking at obamas entire 8 years, he was mired in the 40's for basically his whole presidency, with the very important exception of late 2012(election year) and the last few months of his presidency. And if you look deeper At the same time in his presidency Obama had strong approval in the mid to high 20's, while Trump has 30% strong approval. So you could conclude that Trumps base is stronger than obamas.

        If history is a guide, Trump will be near to where he is now until reelection year, when he'll pop up and win, a lot of people may not like trump but when you actually have to make a choice between him and some loser dem, he'll get the nod.
        I did, and I repeat my question. When has the idiot Drumpf EVER had a 60%+ approval rating in office?

        Comment


        • Re: The Trump Blog

          I love how fucking stupid people are. Go into a store, any store and start talking about TRUMP. Out of 100 people maybe 20 will say I like what he is doing.

          Comment


          • Re: The Trump Blog

            Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
            I did, and I repeat my question. When has the idiot Drumpf EVER had a 60%+ approval rating in office?
            He's never been near 60, most presidents get a honeymoon period(as Obama did), trump never had that since the media's been out to get him since he was elected, not to mention after he took office.

            Try to be honest Guesser, dont you think Trump is doing surprisingly good considering the level of hate and vitriol directed at him?

            The lefties that watch CNN all day just dont get it, the trashing of him didn't work during the campaign and it's not working now. Sure, it makes you feel good to watch them make fun of him and insult him every day, but the reality is that the media can't influence public opinion any more.

            Comment


            • Re: The Trump Blog

              Originally posted by codypo View Post
              I love how fucking stupid people are. Go into a store, any store and start talking about TRUMP. Out of 100 people maybe 20 will say I like what he is doing.
              We dont all shop at goodwill sir.

              Comment


              • Re: The Trump Blog

                People only voted for Trump, because they want change. They never knew it was this kind of change. 90% of the people making 60,000 or less would ever vote for this clown. Or 90%of blacks would ever vote for him.. REAL NEWS.

                Comment


                • Re: The Trump Blog

                  Lol “people only voted for Trump bc they wanted change”

                  This is what the left is.

                  Obama’s whole presidential run was based on this supposed change lol

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Trump Blog

                    MR. MERLIN, I not your MOM.

                    Comment


                    • Re: The Trump Blog

                      Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                      He's never been near 60, most presidents get a honeymoon period(as Obama did), trump never had that since the media's been out to get him since he was elected, not to mention after he took office.

                      Try to be honest Guesser, dont you think Trump is doing surprisingly good considering the level of hate and vitriol directed at him?

                      The lefties that watch CNN all day just dont get it, the trashing of him didn't work during the campaign and it's not working now. Sure, it makes you feel good to watch them make fun of him and insult him every day, but the reality is that the media can't influence public opinion any more.
                      I'm always Honest. The Idiot Drumpf is BY FAR the worst POTUS this country has ever seen. The only thing good I can say is he didn't screw up the Great Stock Market and economy Obama gave him YET, and for that I'm thankful. Made a shitload of investment money under Obama and so far, I'm doing nearly as well under Drumpf. But it's still early.

                      How about you being honest. Are you proud that the Idiot you support is a Proven Sexual Predator, a Proven, continuous liar(yes, Obama lied, Clinton lied, it's a matter of degrees), a proven racist, and has made America a Laughingstock and shithole to most of the rest of the world?

                      Comment


                      • Re: The Trump Blog

                        Originally posted by codypo View Post
                        People only voted for Trump, because they want change. They never knew it was this kind of change. 90% of the people making 60,000 or less would ever vote for this clown. Or 90%of blacks would ever vote for him.. REAL NEWS.
                        Trump just gave those people tax cuts, and you're right about the blacks(I think he got maybe 7%), that's why candidates shouldn't waste their time trying to appeal to blacks. I guarantee if you go out to a bar and ask about Trumps "shithole" comments, most people will think he was right...because he is right.

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Trump Blog

                          Fortunately there are more than enough White Supremacists, uneducated white people, weak white folk begging for anything resembling an identity and entitled rich white folk, to keep the Dump in office for two full terms.

                          You can't beat the comedy, whether from the whitetards or the Dump himself.

                          If you think he's gonna fukk your life there's a big world out there.
                          How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                          Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                          Comment


                          • Re: The Trump Blog

                            Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                            I'm always Honest. The Idiot Drumpf is BY FAR the worst POTUS this country has ever seen. The only thing good I can say is he didn't screw up the Great Stock Market and economy Obama gave him YET, and for that I'm thankful. Made a shitload of investment money under Obama and so far, I'm doing nearly as well under Drumpf. But it's still early.

                            How about you being honest. Are you proud that the Idiot you support is a Proven Sexual Predator, a Proven, continuous liar(yes, Obama lied, Clinton lied, it's a matter of degrees), a proven racist, and has made America a Laughingstock and shithole to most of the rest of the world?
                            Trumps a predator because he jokes about grabbing a feel of some slut in a club trying to meet rich men? I think not.

                            A proven liar, well he sure likes fucking with the press, I'll grant you that.

                            A racist, for an old white guy he's likely less racist than most - and Obama was the most racist president ever.

                            And as far as foreign relations go, I think you're wrong on that, we have vastly better relations with the countries that matter, IMO.

                            And if the economy roars ahead,it'll be katie bar the door.

                            Comment


                            • Re: The Trump Blog

                              Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                              Trumps a predator because he jokes about grabbing a feel of some slut in a club trying to meet rich men? I think not.

                              A proven liar, well he sure likes fucking with the press, I'll grant you that.

                              A racist, for an old white guy he's likely less racist than most - and Obama was the most racist president ever.

                              And as far as foreign relations go, I think you're wrong on that, we have vastly better relations with the countries that matter, IMO.

                              And if the economy roars ahead,it'll be katie bar the door.
                              As we’ve seen time and time again, proven daily almost, the whiners who are most upset about Trump’s locker room talk are the ones actually raping and sexually assaulting women.

                              In TheGuesser’s case though, he is most likely raping men. Like his idol Kevin Spacey

                              Comment


                              • Re: The Trump Blog

                                Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                As we’ve seen time and time again, proven daily almost, the whiners who are most upset about Trump’s locker room talk are the ones actually raping and sexually assaulting women.

                                In TheGuesser’s case though, he is most likely raping men. Like his idol Kevin Spacey

                                hobby loves that man sex.
                                How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X