The Trump Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trump Blog

I've been wanting to start this blog for a few days now. Going to share anything Trump-related in this thread. As of today, I'm 6 months late to the party as he was elected 6 months ago today. Can you imagine how long this blog would be if I started from day one? It just might surpass all threads combined since EOG was a pup. Feel free to add anything you like on topic and if this catches fire, my hope is we can abandon the other Trump threads and keep it all here in this one. Will help keep the guys not interested in this freak show/circus from complaining as well. Let's keep it civil and do your best to keep the personal attacks to a minimum. With that said...here we go....................

And if you post links....let's try and keep it to halfway reputable sources for the most part.

Re: The Trump Blog

Comey Told Sessions: Don’t Leave Me Alone With Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/u...-trump.html#oo

Comment

Top intelligence official told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on FBI Russia probe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html?amp;utm_term=.673247bc443f&tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.cfcf3c83240e#oo

Comment

Will Trump live-tweet during Comey's testimony this Thursday?

Comment

Here's a sports-related idea for Donald Trump: Invest heavily in the football programs at Army, Navy and Air Force.

Instead of investing big amounts of money on advertising with the networks who televise football, showcase the football programs at Army, Navy and Air Force to recruit young men to military life.

Back in the day, the football programs at Army and Navy dominated the headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post

And if you post links....let's try and keep it to halfway reputable sources for the most part.
            Did you not cite to The Palmer Report two days ago? Here's a link to a piece in Business Insider on the rise of Fake News aimed at Liberals, which extensively discusses fake news sites like the Palmer Report:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-p...-mensch-2017-5

it also discusses fake news purveyors like Claude Taylor, who's tweets you've recently cited.

Try to stick to reputable sources, Bushay.

Comment

Here's another tough break for BigRunner and Bushay: Comey will not testify that President Trump committed obstruction of justice.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...stimony-report

Comment

EOG: Eye On Government

Comment

[QUOTE=John Kelly;4877734]Here's a sports

that is already done, we are bombarded with commericals and military jet flyovers

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
                    Did you not cite to The Palmer Report two days ago? Here's a link to a piece in Business Insider on the rise of Fake News aimed at Liberals, which extensively discusses fake news sites like the Palmer Report:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-p...-mensch-2017-5

it also discusses fake news purveyors like Claude Taylor, who's tweets you've recently cited.

Try to stick to reputable sources, Bushay.
                    Well thank you for your continued support. But let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Just because it came from a site you disagree with doesn't mean it's alternative facts Kellyann. Not to mention it wasn't even in this thread. Lol. But keep trying. I really don't think it will be much longer and your misery will be over. Mueller very quiet as advertised. Is this the quiet before the storm???

Comment

John, Saloon this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post
                        Well thank you for your continued support. But let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Just because it came from a site you disagree with doesn't mean it's alternative facts Kellyann. Not to mention it wasn't even in this thread. Lol. But keep trying. I really don't think it will be much longer and your misery will be over. Mueller very quiet as advertised. Is this the quiet before the storm???
                        Site I disagree with? The Palmer Report is called a fake news conspiracy theory website from all kinds of liberal news outlets as well. That's why I linked to the piece. Google Palmer Report an learn something.

Comment

leakers need to be incarcerated for many a moon, holding personal belief over our country is close to treason

Comment

I just switched from MSNBC to Fox News to see what the boys over there were talking about. Jesus Christ. Hannity and Huckleby were on belly laughing about why Hillary didn't win the election. Wut? lol..Is it that bad? There's nothing positive to talk about other than Hillary? Damn. Oh shit...time to go..Tucker just came on and he's trying to defend Russia some more. No wonder these ratings are tanking big time.

Comment

Bushay, I think you may be one of the few people who doesn't understand the ratings of dissenting news stations will always thrive when a President is in office.

Obama was a tool for 8 years, and FoxNews was #1 all 8 years. Shocking, huh?

Now you think MSNBC is thriving because Trump is a moron? No, sweetie. MSNBC is thriving because all of the liberals have to hate watch political whining.

Comment

Working...
                              X