Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

It's just for fun but there is some big money to be won. PM me if you are interested or email at nesadvantage@hotmail.com

1st Quarter: $2,000
    2nd Quarter: $2,000
    3rd Quarter: $2,000

Final Score: $4,000

Re: $100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

how many are left

Comment

Re: $100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

quite a few to be honest, they will be bought regardless but I just wanted to give a helping hand.

Comment

Well I want you to be honest..........

Comment

much less than half

Comment

Very tempting...

Comment

do it bro. huge prizes and a chance to tour our office if you win

Comment

NES, use your newly acquired SuperPowers to take me off PR.

I want to get u your two bucks I owe plus an extra hundy to buy a square

Sincerely,

bar

ps...i not have the cab driver fade to fuk with anymore here at eog so i give nothing but hi level content.....lol........CK(clearwater king)

Comment

Wow....i alreddy off pr....thanks eog mods....u guys are greatest since that other forum
                  ..lol....CK

Comment

Hey bar er Manny good to see you over on this side of the pond

Comment

does the Office Tour include hot meat loaf?

Comment

It does indeed sir. You know you have a tour coming whether you win or not. Glad to see you alive good buddy.

Comment

manny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steak tartar View Post
                            manny!!!
                            PM me when you are drunk enough to talk squares you cheap fuck

Comment

Tempting bump...

Comment

thanks for the bump mike. If you want we could always go in halves on a Mike/NES square.

Comment

only six squares left

Comment

All squares have been sold so I'm locking this thread and I probably will be taking a break from posting for awhile.

Comment

why

Comment

I got in just in time!

Comment

I'm doing 500 bucks a square with my dad

And my brother 500 for him

If they had more open ic take one too

Waiting for the numbefs

Comment

500 square? I hope you cash Moldy.

Comment

I'm sure Teddy has sent NES about ten PMs so far.

Comment

Originally posted by KingRevolver View Post
                                                I'm sure Teddy has sent NES about ten PMs so far.
                                                He knows better.

Comment

Nes, BAS said you're allowed back at the rx.. Come back home, I miss getting pm's regarding your dills...... And don't worry I understand why you don't wanna take my action, nobody does I'm the sharpest mf'er around on both sides of the pond....

Comment

Invest in one of my dills and I'll consider it

Comment

Originally posted by NES View Post
                                                      Invest in one of my dills and I'll consider it

Comment

That score in the final 2 seconds of the 2nd quarter cost me and NES some serious $$$ in this pool

Comment

yeah can you believe that shit?

Comment

ido they o tours all the time...i was thinking of a vaca and was wondering

Comment

Hey we are doing the squares again if anyone is interested please post here or drop me a PM

Comment

Hey we are doing the squares again if anyone is interested please post here or drop me a PM
                                                                Ill probably take a couple Nes.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Loman View Post
                                                                  Ill probably take a couple Nes.

Sounds good buddy, please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.

Comment

Sounds good buddy, please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.
                                                                    Will do.

Comment

Still some squares left.

Comment

"some"=71 from what I have been told

Comment

closer to 20, they will all be bought though.

Comment

Nes, save me two squares. Ill be away this week, but Ill catch you the following week. I should have something for you from Mike as well.

Comment

• #39

Nice, do you have a preference or just two random squares? Close together or spread out?

Comment

• #40

two random. I'm around, let me know when I can meet you.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X