Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man turns 1,000 selfie pictures from vacation from NY to Costa Rica into amazing video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man turns 1,000 selfie pictures from vacation from NY to Costa Rica into amazing video

Enjoy!

Visit link below to view a great video from a man's vacation to Costa Rica:

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/man...amazing-video/

Re: Man turns 1,000 selfie pictures from vacation from NY to Costa Rica into amazing video

Very cool.

Comment

Re: Man turns 1,000 selfie pictures from vacation from NY to Costa Rica into amazing video

good stuff
      Brock and JK about to go combined 0-7 this week ,
      We all have dry spells...-Sam Odom

Ten(10) years ain't a dry spell Cap. -Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Comment

"The selfies were then compiled into a two-hour and 37-minute movie"

um wrong, it was turned into a 2 minute and 37 second movie, fucking Germans.

Comment

My worst day of a vacation is better than my best day working.
          It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn to shut up.

Comment

Very cool video

Comment

I think I saw Jon Kreta in a few of those shots sitting on stacks of US post up cash

Comment

Working...
              X