X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best mexican food in costa rica and inexpensive also

JALAPENOS-- 50m south of the post office in alajuela
    @ 5 minutes from airport
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
    -Epicurus

Re: best mexican food in costa rica and inexpensive also

What did you get, what do you recommend?

Comment

mike- norman, the owner, a columbian from new york, speaks perfect english and will make anything you want. the menu is complete, i'm a vegetarian .and he creates a different plate for me every week.
      if you go tell him mike sent you.
      you will not only get great food but great service. you don't even have to ask for the check. when you're done, you'll be asked if you would like anything else. if you're good, the check follows. gringo service !!!!!!
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
      -Epicurus

Comment

had six meals wednesday for 23,000 and everyone satisfied. anyone in c,r, be my guest. let me know day best for you. lunch on me.
        -Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X