Playersonly69 free shot at $50

BigDaddy

EOG Master
if you like free money:+clueless just reply in thread about your $1000 squares i trust dirty he can confirm for us and if he says its true he can have betjam transfer the $50

and if you decline thats ok to i will understand:rolleyes:

i'm in a giving mood tonight:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Playersonly69 free shot at $50

just in case players missed it or maybe he is at a houston astros game:D

I think it's some sort of an addiction.

When people start lying and get away with it with people believing them they keep on doing it some more.

Sooner or later you whole life is a lie.

I wouldn't live with myself even if i lied on the forums, because if it came to meeting with you guys i would look like a complete joke.

he could be at work or something. Some people have real jobs and stuff:+expressi

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Daddy

I think he is doing a surgery today, try back a little later

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

If PO69 was not fibbing about his wager he would be ALL over this opportunity to collect a free kewl $50 spot. JMO.

:p

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

I heard someone cancelled their appointment at the lie detector place...set it up Big Daddy.

EOG HELD A MLB WORLD SERIES CONTEST..ALL THE HIGH ROLLERS HERE AND ONLY 7-8 GUYS POSTED UP THE $50...PLAYERS ONLY PAID FOR 2 ENTREE FEES..HE CAN`T BE ALL TALK..PROOF IS IN DA PUDDIN

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Anyone who posts to the forum on his lap top from a major league baseball game is the real deal.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

EOG HELD A MLB WORLD SERIES CONTEST..ALL THE HIGH ROLLERS HERE AND ONLY 7-8 GUYS POSTED UP THE $50...PLAYERS ONLY PAID FOR 2 ENTREE FEES..HE CAN`T BE ALL TALK..PROOF IS IN DA PUDDIN

jojo thats true:+thumbs-2

roach23

Banned

BD is offering to pay his $50 entry fee for the next post up contest.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Very nice offer from Bd. I dont agree with PO69 posting style (similar to Choptalk across the street) but I dont see the reason for being untruthful in posting a bet you didnt make. I think he probably laid the bet.

I just cant fathom anyone caring what other posters on the internet felt about you.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

On an added note....All you guys can go fuk yourself!

WE ARE...........................

PENN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Pigpen

EOG Veteran

On an added note....All you guys can go fuk yourself!

WE ARE...........................

PENN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Nittany Lions cost me the other week. I thought they would hang with the Buckeyes. :(

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Damn Nittany Lions cost me the other week. I thought they would hang with the Buckeyes. :(

I was at the game. Terrible ending.
They screwed me last week -3 at Minnesota. Up 7 with less then 2 minutes and give up a TD. Minn miss extra pt in OT so PSU won by 1.

PSU needs some turnovers to make it close against Michigan!

I just cant fathom anyone caring what other posters on the internet felt about you.

Man, where do I start...some people just have a need for acceptance whether it's in the real world or on the internet. It's only going to get worse as people begin to lose touch with reality spending more and more of their lives online...

PO69

EOG Master

BigDaddy, I have withdrawn more money the past two months from betjamaica than your miserable life is worth.

I could buy AND SELL your wife and kids into slavery with the payout a few weeks ago. And that wasnt the only payout! You are such a loser. You wife would probably rather be a slave than live with a dumbass like yourself!

take me up on that other $100 bet from today then as well?? You claim that I didnt make it, so take me up on that one as well. I really am not sure that you even HAVE $150 in your account

BigDaddy

EOG Master

players i never stated you didnt make todays wager but the offer for your $949 read it again $949 is still on the table then you can find out if i can afford $50 you might be surprised:doh1

mofome

Banned

I could buy AND SELL your wife and kids into slavery with the payout a few weeks ago. And that wasnt the only payout! You are such a loser. You wife would probably rather be a slave than live with a dumbass like yourself!

:+clueless

roach23

Banned

players i never stated you didnt make todays wager but the offer for your $949 read it again $949 is still on the table then you can find out if i can afford $50 you might be surprised:doh1

PO you have a lot of doubters. You could shut everyone the fuck up and end all doubts while taking 50 off BD. Why not man? Unless of course you're full of shit.

mofome

Banned

PO you have a lot of doubters. You could shut everyone the fuck up and end all doubts while taking 50 off BD. Why not man? Unless of course you're full of shit.

well, his cheating cant be denied. its all over the forums. but still, he could post his parlay

:D

PO69

EOG Master

BigDaddy I will gladly show that wager if you put some cash up for the $249.69 parlay for the game tomorrow! How about it? Do you have $150 in your account anyway?? It should be just a drop in the bucket I would imagine.

I do see alot of people talking about taking St Louis in the series. Dirty can ask to see these ticket numbers and post them if possible for these future wagers that I placed back in September.

14157959-1
14157948-1
14170157-1

mofome

Banned

BigDaddy I will gladly show that wager if you put some cash up for the $249.69 parlay for the game tomorrow! How about it? Do you have $150 in your account anyway?? It should be just a drop in the bucket I would imagine.

I do see alot of people talking about taking St Louis in the series. Dirty can ask to see these ticket numbers and post them if possible for these future wagers that I placed back in September.

14157959-1
14157948-1
14170157-1

what about when you change your units on different forums after the game loses?

:+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

po69 try anyway you want to wiggle out of it i dont question your other wagers for cuks sake can you read if you prove the parlay for $949 you will recieve $50 transfered into your betjam account GD read man you are truly unfucking believable:doh1

PO69

EOG Master

MOFOME, with the LITTLE credibility that you have left, you might want to just shut up.

Leaving this site for 2 months was the BEST thing that you have ever done. If you notice, I havent been pissing in your threads anymore, but you really are starting to act like that dickhead of 5 months ago that no one liked!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BTW i wish someone offered me $50 for just proving a wager i would laugh all the way to the bank and prove it :doh1

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, with the LITTLE credibility that you have left, you might want to just shut up.

Leaving this site for 2 months was the BEST thing that you have ever done. If you notice, I havent been pissing in your threads anymore, but you really are starting to act like that dickhead of 5 months ago that no one liked!

what are you talking about? credibility? you never had any. mine is fine, i never lied. i lost a contest in baseball, so what? i paid the guy in 1 second and enjoyed everything. i didnt pick games well, and? if i wanted to, i could still shit out more baseball knowledge than you've ever had.

your problem is you lie, cheat and hide. i have real life to worry about, i dont worry about e-people. ive got more "credibility" right now than you'll ever have. ive done write ups that crap on all your copy and pastes from covers.com

:cheers

ive got many friends on here, im just fine. i have real life and real friends, im always happy. po69, no one respects your cheating.

:(