Does it seem like there are more ghost lately?

mofome

Banned
Re: Does it seem like there are more ghost lately?

i dont understand the use of a ghost unless you got banned or are a faaggot

:+clueless

Of course....that is the way it goes most new poster are on the up and up but there are of course those rx rejects who make there way here with there B.S.

YES I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING ABOUT THE SPINELESS DORKS..WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL TONITE..MAYBE CAUSE HALLOWEEN IS NEAR..GUYS COME IN HERE AND GET RIGHT IN THE MIX OF THINGS LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN HERE FOREVER...THEY SEEM TO KNOW AN AWFUL LOT ABOUT THIS PLACE FOR HAVING LESS THEN 10 POST

mofome

Banned

Jojo-Rex<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_438520", true); </SCRIPT>
Minister of Sinister

Mo

I see you back and posting much more lately, time for me to come back on the board full time;)

are you going to attend the bash this year?

It's a free fuckin world, you don't like it don't read it. Obviously there is nothing out of line about it or the mods or The Shrink would do something. Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Big babies.

mofome

Banned

Mo

I see you back and posting much more lately, time for me to come back on the board full time;)

are you going to attend the bash this year?

yes ive been back home and got some things taken care of and its time to be back more and enjoying the laughs, talks, sports goodness and plays

:cheers :cheers :cheers

stinks when some like yourself werent on recently. i checked the members list to make sure u werent gone for good

:cheers

mofome

Banned

It's a free fuckin world, you don't like it don't read it. Obviously there is nothing out of line about it or the mods or The Shrink would do something. Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Big babies.

no no, stupid...you clearly dont understand. first of all, if we dont know who the ghosts are, how can we not read it? you're sharp as a marble.
:+waving-2

some people just laugh at those who make names to hide. im sure its cute and this e-world is very important to you. im sure you like to be able to reply to your own posts and hide, thats what people like you enjoy.

Big babies.
ACTUALLY UNTIL U OPENED YOUR MOUTH IN THIS THREAD I THOUGHT ALL OF YOUR POST WERE GREAT>> I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU BEING AROUND..YOU LOOKED LIKE A GOOD POSTER..NOW U JUMP IN HERE WITH YOUR BIG MOUTH TALKIN BAD ASS..I`M NOT SO SURE???

no no, stupid...you clearly dont understand. first of all, if we dont know who the ghosts are, how can we not read it? you're sharp as a marble.
:+waving-2

some people just laugh at those who make names to hide. im sure its cute and this e-world is very important to you. im sure you like to be able to reply to your own posts and hide, thats what people like you enjoy.

:cheers i'd rep point you for that if I could. Hope all is well.

dirty

EOG Master

If you can't tell who Ned is Old is then you are most def a newbie.... Knew it first post....

Getting the Turkey Fryer ready Ned Thanksgiving is coming....How bout yourself :cheers

Answer me this braintrust, how long would any of these posts last at the RX?

Maybe you can find some easier reading if mine challenges you too much.

If you can't tell who Ned is Old is then you are most def a newbie.... Knew it first post....

Getting the Turkey Fryer ready Ned Thanksgiving is coming....How bout yourself :cheers

Hell yes. Got a free turkey from Sky, precooked so I could not fry it. Could have poured gravy over a sponge and got the same effect. Might go cajun injection this year.

Cheers...:cheers

yes ive been back home and got some things taken care of and its time to be back more and enjoying the laughs, talks, sports goodness and plays

:cheers :cheers :cheers

stinks when some like yourself werent on recently. i checked the members list to make sure u werent gone for good

I'm here to stay:rolleyes:

Summertime is a tough time for me to get to the computer, now I have much more time to post

PS.......we got to talk some picks tomorrow, I've been doing so well this week "till I took Anaheim tonight, stoopid me looking for an easy win -300 ML WTF:+paraanoid

DUHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO SMART I THINK I WILL SPEND ONE ENTIRE NIGHT OF MY LIFE RESEARCHING AND PUTTIN DOWN ACE ACE ..DUHHHHHHHHH

DUHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO SMART I THINK I WILL SPEND ONE ENTIRE NIGHT OF MY LIFE RESEARCHING AND PUTTIN DOWN ACE ACE ..DUHHHHHHHHH

No you seem more like a lemming or a sheep to me. It is called a caps lock key, on your left below the tab. You and your hero have trouble locating it.

Is this your hero?:doh1

MAYBE MY EYES ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOURS IDIOT...BUT THEY C A BETTER WORLD..NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD AND GO BASH ACE SOME MORE ASSHOLE..GET A FREAKIN LIFE..PUNK

Now this is getting real fun. Internet tough guy. I have a wizard of OZ character for you.

I would think just like lookin in a mirror. Back to old cartoons for you ya joke.

mofome

Banned

I'm here to stay:rolleyes:

Summertime is a tough time for me to get to the computer, now I have much more time to post

PS.......we got to talk some picks tomorrow, I've been doing so well this week "till I took Anaheim tonight, stoopid me looking for an easy win -300 ML WTF:+paraanoid

lets talk foots and bases tomorrow. picking bases for me was brutal the last month+, sure i was lazy with my picks, as usual, but i couldnt have picked winnahs if someone let me choose a side in the 7th inning.

lol, but if we look at some games and talk about them some we should able to come up with something. no one really talks sports on these forums so its not as enjoyable as it could be. all talks of ghosts, and bad books, and madcapper, and

we need fun, games, stats, thoughts, laughs, and :cheers

as far as the NHL, i couldnt name anyone aside from semin and ovechkin (spelling). i dont watch pucks

dirty

EOG Master

Hell yes. Got a free turkey from Sky, precooked so I could not fry it. Could have poured gravy over a sponge and got the same effect. Might go cajun injection this year.

Cheers...:cheers

gonna rub my down with Lemon Pepper and do another with something else have not decided yet...But can't wait....nothing like a deep fried Bird

NOW HERES WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO BASH YA BACK RIGHT???? DON`T THINK SO...PLAY YOUR GAMES WITH SOMEONE ELSE..GOD BLESS YOU MY NEW FAVORITE POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!..-Jojo

mofome

Banned

MAYBE MY EYES ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOURS IDIOT...BUT THEY C A BETTER WORLD..NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD AND GO BASH ACE SOME MORE ASSHOLE..GET A FREAKIN LIFE..PUNK

its too fun that this guy is scared to post under one name

and the dirty chimes in, knowing his IP

to be honest, if you know who this guy is after 5 posts then you read too much eog. i dont know a lot of people on here, i only talk about what i want and read things that might be funny or sports related. all the other poo is not for me

We did lemon pepper Mrs. Dash and injected same last year, you do 3 or 4 birds, we only do 1. Got a 16lber, would not fit in the fryer very well. Plus tried used oil, cooks it too dark. But the injector was a trick learned. Lot of good cajun recipes on the net, that is my path this season.

its too fun that this guy is scared to post under one name

and the dirty chimes in, knowing his IP

to be honest, if you know who this guy is after 5 posts then you read too much eog. i dont know a lot of people on here, i only talk about what i want and read things that might be funny or sports related. all the other poo is not for me

I have not been scared of much in my life and used to bang heads in Anacostia so I will rule that out for you. Dirty would know me a mile away without an ip so you guessed wrong there also. Keep trying, you can't always be wrong, can you?

mofome

Banned

I have not been scared of much in my life and used to bang heads in Anacostia so I will rule that out for you. Dirty would know me a mile away without an ip so you guessed wrong there also. Keep trying, you can't always be wrong, can you?

lmao thats b/c deeds is online all day. u only have a ghost so everyone doesnt know who u are. e-scared, lol
its funny that you mention anacostia, thats the area most people mention that havent been in DC in 10 years. where were you, on the river fishing with your papa?

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Dirty:

Welllll, I'd like to THINK I'm NOT a newbie to this forum, and I have no clue who it "really" is.:+clueless :+clueless

What cracks me up is these people who keep making multiple screen names, and posting under the SAME IP address. I guess most posters are not very computer savvy, as it is really only takes novice computer knowledge to change, or mask, your IP address.:+paraanoid

Mofome, was about 30 years ago to be exact. Got this nasty entry wound on my left side at a pool hall. Won the fight, lost the shootout.

Any knucklehead could mask their IP. Besides, I have enough computers I could use any if I felt like hiding. Who gives a shit, having fun, getting some views.

I thought this thread was highly entertaining, and the ACE thread just as informative.
You take it for what it is. :cheers

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Mofome, was about 30 years ago to be exact. Got this nasty entry wound on my left side at a pool hall. Won the fight, lost the shootout.

Any knucklehead could mask their IP. Besides, I have enough computers I could use any if I felt like hiding. Who gives a shit, having fun, getting some views.

I thought this thread was highly entertaining, and the ACE thread just as informative.

You should borrow ACE/ACE's bot program;) :+thumbs-2

NED

Two words come to my mind when I read your posts so far “”food fight”” you like a little kid at the cafeteria coming in here picking a fight, lets talk games, what you play tomorrow?

mofome

Banned

as, ive got a battle wound from SE DC myself, but not in anacostia, but i did not win. i was only 10, got a big old scar and only 1 kidney these days.

yeah when you talk to kids around here that dont know anything about DC, they quickly reference anacostia b/c its got a bit of a reputaion nation wide, but the crime has moved a bit out of that area more recently.

well im glad u took care of business back then and are still here to tell about it. i guess if you just joke around with a "ghost name" its different than how most people assume "ghost names" are used. seems like away to hide or pump yourself on plays.

lol yeah this thread has been fun, i havent read much in the ace-ace thread, just giving some guy a hard time. i dont know shit about ace-ace aside from some people said he was good in football and now some say hes a class a douch bag.

anyway, you seem like a lighthearted guy and if you having fun, well that is, in fact, all that matters

No prob Mofome, was my Red badge of stupidty. A freaking war zone back then. I never heard of it until then. Spent some time at Bethesda after that. Was one of the most miserable periods in my entire life, but I sure as hell learned from it. Ironically I have always liked your against the grain posts.
I wish you nothing but the best. :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

We did lemon pepper Mrs. Dash and injected same last year, you do 3 or 4 birds, we only do 1. Got a 16lber, would not fit in the fryer very well. Plus tried used oil, cooks it too dark. But the injector was a trick learned. Lot of good cajun recipes on the net, that is my path this season.

May try the injection thing this year...we have about 25 people come over for xmas.... Southern Families are huge.... have to cook 4 birds...3 deep Fried and one in the oven so Mamma can use the broth to make good ole country dressing with...:cheers :cheers

lemon pepper, cajun and one more prolly..one in the oven is just plain

ADVICE FOR EVERYONE...IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A DEEP FRIED TURKEY...GO TO SAMS/COSTCO BUY ONE AND GO IT.... BEST YOU WILL EVER EAT:+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned

No prob Mofome, was my Red badge of stupidty. A freaking war zone back then. I never heard of it until then. Spent some time at Bethesda after that. Was one of the most miserable periods in my entire life, but I sure as hell learned from it. Ironically I have always liked your against the grain posts.
I wish you nothing but the best. :cheers

anacostia was the murder capital of the country (per capita) for many years from 35 years ago up until about '98 or so. crime didnt go down in DC, but some moved a bit out of that area. one of my good friends, older brothers, used to get into a lot of crime in that area and they said once night came they would look for any cars making a u-turn and target them for whatever it may be...thought obviously being that that person was lost and thats it.

bethesda is now one of the more wealthy and trendy kinda places in MD on the DC border. i cant stand it. for one drinks are expensive unless you know the bartenders and you see a lot of little dufus tough guys (beer muscles) and its just a joke. the one good thing is you can cross the border on wisconsin ave and be right in DC where u can drink till 3am instead of 2am
lol

well pal, im glad you are doing well now and having fun on the boards. we can rule you out as a ghost who touts himself or hides, im positive thats, obviously, not your style.

look forward to reading more from u bud

Every year I try and improve the final result. The injector made a world of difference because you sink that needle deep into the bird, especially the breast. So instead of having a hint of flavor near the skin you get a strong flavor deep inside the bird. And once you drop it in the oil, it stays there. I envy your large family. I have nothing but my wife and kids, her sister. We fry one bird and have open faced turkey sandwiches for a few days until it is gone. Nothing goes to the freezer. Looks like a giant syringe, like that Dr. Giggles movie. I learn as I go.

Good.

Not good.

dirty

EOG Master

we have 13 in my Immediate family with Me, My kids, sis/bil, bro/sis and their kids then My parents.... then Their brothers and sisters.... so we have 2 with 25-30 each...but only one where we have to cook...

Most def going to try the Injector... and I use nothing but peanut oil...Great stuff

yea..that one up there is a little too dark for me :cheers

I like fried fish!!! and it's stripper season here in the great state of Virginia!!:fishing: