WV -24 and climbing...

Whole world seem to be on WV.

WV could be looking past UCONN, towards Louiville.

If line climbs to -24.5 or higher.. im taking the DOG....

Live HOMEDOG BOYS... ruff rufff

Re: WV -24 and climbing...

WV probally by 28. But 24.5 is getting up there . They aren't looking past, they want to add to their numbers and run up the score.

if WV is a home, I can see them running it up..

But on the road?? This game just stink like a back door cover.

I can picture WV being up 28 in the fourth. THey calll off the dogs
and UCONN getting a late TD, FUCKING the world, and Vegas
wins again..

For some reason, im feeling a doggy dog weekend..
That time of year. Starting to get cold and windy..
Deep into the season, and good/bad teams start
leveling off..

mofome

Banned

Uconn has the 106th ranked pass offense, they wont be scoring much tonight. when they need to pass, they cant. if they want to go into a 2 min offense to backdoor, they arent likely to be successful. Conn also has the 105th ranked rush defense, they may not be able to stop WVU even when they are trying to simply run the clock out. conn is awful

bol tonight

Storm

EOG Enthusiast

Gentlemen.

Dont forget that this game is UCONN's "Game of the year" At home vs a top ranked team in the nation and on ESPN. This game means everything to them while it dosent mean shit to WV. They been waiting for Louisville all year. Slanton and other impact players will probably get a well deserve rest in the 4 th qt.

mofome

Banned

yeah it was marlyands big game on national television to try to get back respect vs a huge rival.

doesnt matter, uconns players arent suddenly gonna be good at tackle football

Storm

EOG Enthusiast

3 weeks ago WV would have been a great play. Now the schedule is in play. How much do they wanna show Louisville? Every Louisville player and coordinator will watch this game. Does WV wanna play their hearts out and play all 4 qt? The same goes for Louisville vs 'Cuse tomorrow. They only need a win, Not a blowout. Next game can send the winner to the national championship game. Im not saying that Uconn will win. They cant but they can cover-- WV have no reason to go for a blowout win. A win is a win...

mofome

Banned

how much they are going to show Louis?

:+clueless

WVU on natinal television will want to kill whoever they play. Uconn cant pass, what are they going to do to get back in the game?

to each their own, im not playing it

Everybody has tape of everybody...not showing? What can WV do that you don't know they are going to ? Same with Louisville who sometime don't show up.

mofome

Banned

Everybody has tape of everybody...not showing? What can WV do that you don't know they are going to ? Same with Louisville who sometime don't show up.

yeah, its funny when people say they dont think a team is going to show something. WVU runs whats in their playbook, thats it. they may run a trick play, but thats not something they are hiding from the louis coaches.

wvu runs
uconn cant stop the run
conn cant pass in great weather
conn certainly cant pass in windy weather

should be a nice ass kicking. what is conn gonna do when WVU puts in backups? they still cant stop the run

Sounds simple. I'm glad I grasp it. WVU RUNS. Louisville and WVU play each other WOW. I feel enlighted for some reason.... I wonder in BYU win run this week or if Baylor with run the spread offense?

mofome

Banned

what i wonder is if the vols win, what will they do the next week when everyone knows their gameplan

:mad:

oh lord.. you guys need to stop..

You guys alt to know. Every play from scrimmage will be scrutinized
by the opposing team. And yes teams that play cupcakes play
close to the vest.

Taking Uconn and the under.

Remember guys.. this is Football, any given Sunday.
Its not played on paper, its played on the field,
and a 23point home dog, with the world on the favors.

Im picturing WV players thinking they are "Great" and have to play
measely sorry UCONN and gettin glooked over.

I wouldn't go out on the limb and say Uconn will win, but I think/feel
they stay with in the numbers..

BTW: about the WV/MD game.. WV was playing at home.. and MD had
like 4 turnovers in the first 6 minutes of the game..

No matter what you do.. GOOD LUCK...

mofome

Banned

ah, are you talking about the same MD game where WVU rushed for about 160 yards in the first Q?

ive heard a thing or two about how OCs call games...

bol to u

:D

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

One thing to remember is that when WV got up 28-0 out of the gate vs Maryland (earlier this year on ESPN), they HARDLY put them away running it way up. Maryland was pretty much moving the ball at will in the 2nd half, and only a turn over prevented them from back dooring the #.

mofome

Banned

One thing to remember is that when WV got up 28-0 out of the gate vs Maryland (earlier this year on ESPN), they HARDLY put them away running it way up. Maryland was pretty much moving the ball at will in the 2nd half, and only a turn over prevented them from back dooring the #.

WVU packed it up. UMD is a better team than Uconn, and conn has no passing attack, hard to catch up that way. we'll see, luver

mofome

Banned

3 weeks ago WV would have been a great play. Now the schedule is in play. How much do they wanna show Louisville? Every Louisville player and coordinator will watch this game. Does WV wanna play their hearts out and play all 4 qt? The same goes for Louisville vs 'Cuse tomorrow. They only need a win, Not a blowout. Next game can send the winner to the national championship game. Im not saying that Uconn will win. They cant but they can cover-- WV have no reason to go for a blowout win. A win is a win...

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Uconn has the 106th ranked pass offense, they wont be scoring much tonight. when they need to pass, they cant. if they want to go into a 2 min offense to backdoor, they arent likely to be successful. Conn also has the 105th ranked rush defense, they may not be able to stop WVU even when they are trying to simply run the clock out. conn is awful

bol tonight

Congradulations WV players.. :+thumbs-2

I took Uconn st -23 *lost*
Under 49.5 *won*
Uncon/Under Reverse *single juice lost*
WV first half -13.5 *won*

after all that.. I lost juice.
And i thought it was going right along with the script.

the guy that ran that last 70yd TD with 5 min left in the fourth
fucked me. almost had the clean sweep.

oh well..

LETS GO PITT. :cool:

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I'd say the # was very accurate. both sides got bang for their $$$$, and looked good at various portions of the game. Glad I bailed out most of my U-CONN bet taking them again at +10 for the 2nd (the 2 pointer won it for me...I'll take em any way I can get em!)

mofome

Banned

You're the man..:+thumbs-2

if to me..

na

we're all the "man", just a fun game to talk about. everything you said had merrit and talking about it helps us all.

good info. if i just talk and no one argues, i cant get better. i would like to keep improving with everyone else and the more angles the better