Check out the size of this Pig

dirty

EOG Master

This thing was shot near lake Falcon. ( Texas ) A farmer was pumping water near the lake with his truck when it came out to get a drink. Maybe next time you are wandering around on the ranch at night, you will be a little more cautious when you hear or see pigs.​
</PRE>

Re: Check out the size of this Pig

That`s unbeleivable..WHY KILL THE POOR BASTARD...That thing deserved to live...HOPE SOMEBODY SHOOTS THE ASS HOLE FARMER

DAMN that thing is BIG..Thats a wild boar I reckon..It is so big it may be fake

MCP

That`s unbeleivable..WHY KILL THE POOR BASTARD...That thing deserved to live...HOPE SOMEBODY SHOOTS THE ASS HOLE FARMER

I guess you're a vegetarian

I got news for ya... your burger... didn't die of natural causes.

I guess you're a vegetarian

I got news for ya... your burger... didn't die of natural causes.
...........C`mon MCP..I Love hamburgers..I just thik that things a freak of nature!!!!!..They don`t run that large, do thry???..Let the poor bastard live..If I saw it come out..I WOULD NOT HAVE SHOT IT..But then again--I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..those hunting shows where some LOSER kills a deer and says"What a beautiful animal" after he kills it..GET A FREAKIN LIFE

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Thats a wild boar I reckon..

It's actually a Ferral Pig. Ferral meaning that these now "wild" pigs were once domesticated.

They are a huge problem in Texas as well as many other states. Thay have 3 or 4 litters a year with 8 - 12 pigs per litter. The sows are fertile at six months. They have very few natural predators (other than themselves as they can at times be canabilistic).

We shoot a pile of them every year and never seem to get the population in check. My freezer is packed with every type of sausage you can think.

It's whats for dinner.

Hal

deucedeuce

EOG Member

these are ferrel hogs, cause alot of damage to wildlife and local farms - they are not like wild boars they overpopulate and damage alot of property that is why they are shot on sight

can you imaging size of the pork chops coming out this big ass pig i would have shot him with a bbq dart

It's actually a Ferral Pig. Ferral meaning that these now "wild" pigs were once domesticated.

They are a huge problem in Texas as well as many other states. Thay have 3 or 4 litters a year with 8 - 12 pigs per litter. The sows are fertile at six months. They have very few natural predators (other than themselves as they can at times be canabilistic).

We shoot a pile of them every year and never seem to get the population in check. My freezer is packed with every type of sausage you can think.

It's whats for dinner.

Hal
.............OK, I understand the problem now..I am a City boy...Since you hunt them in the past---Ever run into a MF that big??? Ain`t that thing a freak of nature??..-Jojo

deucedeuce

EOG Member

.............OK, I understand the problem now..I am a City boy...Since you hunt them in the past---Ever run into a MF that big??? Ain`t that thing a freak of nature??..-Jojo

Thats actually normall size for a fully grown domestic hog, farmers dont grow them that big unless they are breeders, (it costs too much money to feed them that long its more profitable to slaughter when they reach maturity and keep the big boys for breeding

Hal01

EOG Veteran

It's a freak of nature. The largest that I have ever seen was around 400 - 450lb. They are the meanest mf's around. A Boar's tusk has an edge like a razor.

Hal

Thats actually normall size for a fully grown domestic hog, farmers dont grow them that big unless they are breeders, (it costs too much money to feed them that long its more profitable to slaughter when they reach maturity and keep the big boys for breeding
..........Thanks for the info..Learn something new everyday

It's a freak of nature. The largest that I have ever seen was around 400 - 450lb. They are the meanest mf's around. A Boar's tusk has an edge like a razor.

Hal
.....Damn..Hate to run into that MF when hes hungry..That SOB musta ate alot of shit in his day..Thks for info..-Jojo

Hal01

EOG Veteran

You are correct. Perhaps I should have said "freak in nature" as Ferral Pigs rarely have the available feed to reach this size in the wild.