BOS restraining order extended until Nov.6

accventures

EOG Member
Re: BOS restraining order extended until Nov.6

I called BOS and gave them the website. They acted like they had no news and no idea. The guy said "this is the worst thing that could have happened." He really acted like he was in the dark and had no idea.

I told him since I have called all day and they have not been able to give me any news, I thought the curteous thing to do was to give them one instead!

Mods please move this to the dump. There is no such wording on the TRO on the website

accventures

EOG Member

zero...are you going to fucking BOS's website???LOL!!!

The district attorney's website dude! I had to call BOS and tell them the site. Christ.

accventures

EOG Member

and it's all right these...under significant cases, BOS, October 23rd.....see it???? Extended until November 6th.......

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=741 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=198 bgColor=#ffffff height=220>

<HR align=center>​
</TD><TD width=15 height=220></TD><TD vAlign=top width=4 bgColor=#cccccc rowSpan=2> </TD><TD width=16 height=220></TD><TD vAlign=top width=508 rowSpan=2><TABLE height=1747 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><!--DWLayoutTable--><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=1603>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
EASTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI
[/FONT]

<!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="Title" -->[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Significant Cases [/FONT]<!-- TemplateEndEditable --><HR>
<!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="Body" -->[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BETONSPORTS PLC[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Civil Case Number -- 4:06CV01064 CEJ
Criminal Case Number -- 4:06CR337 CEJ
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UPCOMING EVENTS:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]January 22 , 2007

9:30 a.m. - Evidentiary hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mary Ann Medler for all defendants.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
PAST EVENTS:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]October 23, 2006[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Per order of U.S. District Judge Carol E. Jackson the temporary restraining order (TRO) is extended and shall remain in full force and effect until November 6, 2006[/FONT].
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]October 16, 2006[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Per order of U.S. District Judge Carol E. Jackson, temporary restraining order (TRO) is extended and shall remain in full force until Monday, October 23, 2006. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]September 19, 2006 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Status conference regarding temporary restraining order (TRO) held before U.S. District Judge Carol E. Jackson. TRO extended and shall remain in full force until Monday, October 16, 2006. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]August 31, 2006[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Status conference regarding temporary restraining order (TRO) held before U.S. District Judge Carol E. Jackson. Government reported to the Court its continuing efforts to serve BETONSPORTS PLC in London. Government also reported that it is continuing discussions with BETONSPORTS PLC counsel, in an attempt to [/FONT]​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How Freakin ironic that DOJ emblem...I want my hard earned $ you BITCH..I have the RIGHT to do what I want with it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks jojo. Mine still not pulling it up...I will clear cache, and close browsers.

accventures

EOG Member

Zero.....diss on the 4th post????

I have over $5k there and have posted on two other gambling sites over 8,000 times. I know what I am talking about and have a vested interest. I just registered here to get the news out man.

I am as familair with this situation as anyone on the net (unless they know the players involved personally maybe).

I'm not joking. I pulled it up 6 freakin times and didn't get what jojo pasted

ahhh now i see it
EVENTS:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]October 23, 2006[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Per order of U.S. District Judge Carol E. Jackson the temporary restraining order (TRO) is extended and shall remain in full force and effect until November 6, 2006[/FONT].
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]October 16, 2006[/FONT]
..........Whats up DD ole buddy?

I have 7k there , should of been more but cancelled all my winning wagers that night thet went down.

accventures

EOG Member

I had a $2k payout due that day so I feel the pain.

The guys at BOS sounded like somone shot their dog when I called to give them the news and the site. They truly seem in the dark (the guys that answer the phone.)

Welcome to EOG Accventures:cheers

Yes Welcome ! Sorry , you started calling names and I was just telling what I saw on the screen. :eek: I don't need to clear my head. I've been checking on this all freakin day trying to get a lead. I didn't call them because it pisses me off when they don't know anything. I pasted your postings from the other site in the other thread.

Somebody please explain something...

What does a restraining order against taking new customers/bets have to do with paying off existing customers???

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I feel like punching someone in the face... This is so frustrating.. 1 more month, 2more weeks, deal reached- 1 more week.. this is insane...

Somebody please explain something...

What does a restraining order against taking new customers/bets have to do with paying off existing customers???

It doesn't , they just keep saying they can't pay with TRO on. More/less they are using it as a bargaining chip. Bastards. I bet BoS killed kenny!

eric_78

EOG Enthusiast

I can't believe the TRO is fuckin extended again, all week was told this deal was done. Due to NO news on the hearing anywhere but the DOJ website makes me believe they postponed the hearing and never had it. As soon as I find out what happened I will keep you guys informed.

Its all BS. The attorney doesn't email you back anymore, all I got was smart ass comments anyway.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Why is there a restraining order at all? If it's illegal, it's illegal. If it is legal, it is legal.

When they gave OJ bail, they didn't give him an order not to kill anyone.

When they gave Fastow bail, they didn't tell him not to commit fraud.

The whole thing makes absolutely no sense.

Sean

Ppeter

EOG Enthusiast

The key date for us players owed money is the Jan 22 2007 "evidentiary hearing."

On that date, if BoS, Carruthers, et. al. can show the judge that they have "substantially complied" with an important term of the TRO and repaid US players funds, the court and prosecutor are more likely to be lenient on them for bail, sentencing, plea deals, rescinding the TRO, etc.

THAT is the date we should all be interested in.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

So, the TRO extended till Nov 6th. Why can't I find anything on why it was extended? At least all the other times it was extended there was a reason like no lawyers, deal in place just need to iron things out, etc. This time, no article, no nothing. Seems weird.

And doesn't it kind of seem like a catch 22 to anyone else. Seems like they keep extending the TRO because BOS hasn't complied and paid back the customers. then BOS says they can't pay back because the TRO is in effect.

I can't find any news either, as to why it was extended. Usually St Louis news has something. What are they telling people on the phone. I called and it just rang.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I called late last night and I got the "no news yet"... I flipped out a little and got hung up on...

haven't called today. they better have some answers as to why it was extended again because they were supposed to be finalizing the deal this whole week.

I'm rather pissed. More pissed than when they first shut down. "Definetely within 90 days" . Then saying they will have a deal. They told some people that people would get paid regardless of the deal. Lie Lie Lie