Announcing EOG NBA "King of the Hill" Contest......$2000 to be given away...!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Once again, EOG will be digging into their pockets and giving away some nice cash to our regular posters....

We will have a King of the Hill contest for the NBA Season, like we did for football and baseball...

Details on the format will be posted later, however, anyone interested need to sign up here, before midnight, est. on Sunday , October 29th...

Please do not wait til last minute, because the deadline will be enforced...

You must have at least 300 posts at EOG to play in this contest....If u dont have them yet, you still have a week left......

** and that does not include going into the dump and posting to yourself for an hour...please respect the spirit of the contest, and the reasons for the post minimum, and simply contribute to the forum to build your posts.....

The contest will start the first week of the NBA, and all rules and formats will be posted in a contest forum by the weekend......

Good luck, and make sure to sign in here, if interested in playing...

Thanks again to the Shrink, and General for the :+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted
Re: Announcing EOG NBA "King of the Hill" Contest......$2000 to be given away...!!!

I'm in :cheers

Matt

EOG Veteran
Re: Announcing EOG NBA "King of the Hill" Contest......$2000 to be given away...!!!

In it to win it.

Matt

EOG Veteran

Damn never realised I have less then 300 posts til now, I will get that before entry.

ratbelly

EOG Veteran

In. Excellent. Thank you!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

What the heck I'll play.....

mofome

Banned

i will join.

mo NBA
<TABLE width="50%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

waco

EOG Dedicated

yes, i will be in

I'm in, but I am terrible in the NBA, I will probably get "bounced" in the first round.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY BUCSF-G I AM GETTING IN BUT THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY FUNNY BUSINESS LIKE THERE WAS IN THE BASEBALL CONTEST.BUCSF-G IF YOU SCREW UP THIS CONTEST YOU WILL BE BACK RUNNING LEMONADE STANDS NOT THOUSAND DOLLAR CONTESTSBEANTOWNJIM IS IN (I GRIN,WHEN I WIN)

dirty

EOG Master

Glad to see you in Beaner....:cheers

I am in Bucs

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Count me in, Thanks EOG!

"the message you have entered is too short, please enter at least 3 characters"

WTF

IN