WHO THE HELL THOUGHT FRANK TRIGG WOULD BE A GOOD ANNOUNCER?

Those 3 guys acted like they were on meth last night, almost ruined the show. All 3 need a dose of shut the fuck up.

Iron.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Re: WHO THE HELL THOUGHT FRANK TRIGG WOULD BE A GOOD ANNOUNCER?

If you were talking about the 'Pride' fight, then it was ruined from the onset. It wasnt even Pride rules, it was actually a watered down UFC. Pride in Japan is much more entertaining and I vote for it to never come back to the states again. Nevada ruinded those fights.

NO ELBOWS, NO ELBOWS??? Serious handicap for ground and pounders. I still enjoyed the fights, though, didn't listen to the announcers. Butterbean was a highlight- but he's lucky Hunt didn't show.

btw, that ppv was a LOT better than a few UFC's I've seen- like the last one. Fedor, Baroni, and others performed well...

Pride in Japan is much more entertaining and I vote for it to never come back to the states again. Nevada ruinded those fights.

With all the empty seats I saw, I don't think you have to worry about it. I would love to see UFC vs. PRIDE (as every other MMA fan, I'm sure)

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted

With all the empty seats I saw, I don't think you have to worry about it. I would love to see UFC vs. PRIDE (as every other MMA fan, I'm sure)

A few UFC guys have tried to fight in pride. It always ends the same way, the pride guys kick their ass. Pride is actually a much bigger organization, its just that UFC is great with branding and advertising. Chuck Liddell went over to Pride and got his ass handed to him (TKO'd in the 2nd round). This was the worst PPV event I have seen in a long time.

The matches were fine, it was the announcers that drove my wife and I up a wall, it was embarrassing.

Those 3 guys acted like it was the WWF or something, and they had to overhype everything, talk about Pride coming to the US on and on and on....and Trigg, holy shit, this guy is basically the Michael Irvin (cowboys) of MMA announcers, a brain the size of Irvins with the an ego the size of Thiesman, and we have a fucking big problem.

Like I said, those tools just cheapened the event to a extreme degree.