does anyone ever feel like they keep losin bad beats?

i feel like all of my wins are blowouts (i.e. giants tonight) but my losses are terrible (i.e. 1h over tonight, 2h under last night in sfla/cinci, 2h under indy colts/wash redskins).

but i guess i should be thankful i had a big night. just upset cuz had so many bad beats this weekend. coulda been a really big big big weekend. instead i lost. :( but nice the day before payday to have a BIG day....let's get ready for next week my friends!!!

:p

Re: does anyone ever feel like they keep losin bad beats?

i feel like all of my wins are blowouts (i.e. giants tonight) but my losses are terrible (i.e. 1h over tonight, 2h under last night in sfla/cinci, 2h under indy colts/wash redskins).

but i guess i should be thankful i had a big night. just upset cuz had so many bad beats this weekend. coulda been a really big big big weekend. instead i lost. :( but nice the day before payday to have a BIG day....let's get ready for next week my friends!!!

:p

Cmon ID, your a pro. You understand that the money is won or loss the second you click SUBMIT. You are either on the side with the "edge" which translates into long term profit, or your on the side that has no "edge" which leads to long term ruin. The outcome of the game really dosen't matter. Short term results are so random.

bmo

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

ID,

You don't have an extra high percentage of bad beats, IMO. What you do have is an inability to control your gambling if you actually made all of the plays you're posting in the forums. You say you made 63 plays on Sat. 63 plays? How can anyone handicap 63 different bets in one day? And you made 22 bets on Sunday. That's 85 plays in two days. Do you realize that's more than a lot of handicappers play in a month. Hell, that's more than some handicappers play during the course of a season. And you can't seem to figure out why you can't ever win over the course of a season. You really need to give this number a call if you are actually making this many plays each week: 1-213-386-8789

Speaking of bad beats, the NBA starts next week!