Pantegon Plane Crash

jay28

EOG Dedicated
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkTJzLv66FM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkTJzLv66FM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Pantegon Plane Crash

Do you see any burn marks, skid marks, or plane debris on the Pentagon's lawn?

According to officials, the explosion at the Pentagon was caused when American Airlines Flight 77, a 100 ton Boeing 757 commercial airliner, crashed at ground level into the only section of the building that was being renovated to be more "blast resistant" and which housed the fewest amount of employees in it. Flight 77 was allegedly hijacked by five Arab Islamic terrorists on an apparent suicide mission killing all 64 people on board. Officials claim the the flight recorders from Flight 77 and the remains of all but one of the 64 passengers on board where found at the crash scene.

A French website,
Hunt the Boeing!, set off a fire storm suggesting that the explosion at the Pentagon could not have been caused by a Boeing 757 because of the relatively small amount of damage done to the building, contradictory eyewitness accounts, and from the lack of plane debris. They suggest that the explosion might have been caused by a missile and that this incident was perpetrated by extremist rightwing factions in the U.S. government.

This site attempts to analyze the evidence further to help you make up your own mind as to what really happened at the Pentagon.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Doc since you believe in the majority. Why not believe the majority of people who saw the plane hit the Pentagon? Why is it only convinient to listen to the majority when they tell you what you like to hear?
PS The tail and the wings got blown to pieces along with the plane.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

9/11: CNN reported "No plane hit Pentagon"

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IJlsRynkYdk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IJlsRynkYdk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Doc since you believe in the majority. Why not believe the majority of people who saw the plane hit the Pentagon? Why is it only convinient to listen to the majority when they tell you what you like to hear?
PS The tail and the wings got blown to pieces along with the plane.

How would they get blown into pieces?

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Did a 757 really hit the pentagon on 911?

Fox News: Facts that there wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUIvIz1ufIs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUIvIz1ufIs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Loads of real people (not actors!) say they saw, heard and felt explosions.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-uOFXsfskM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-uOFXsfskM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<dl><center> [SIZE=+4]PentaLawn 2000![/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
9-20-2[/SIZE]
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="141" width="584"> <tbody><tr> <td height="140" valign="top" width="100%"> <dl><center> [SIZE=+2]Introducing the amazing new Penta-Lawn 2000!
The most resilient lawn ever![/SIZE]

</center>
[SIZE=+2] It's fire proof!
It's skid proof!
[/SIZE]
It even repels plane debris!
<center> [SIZE=+1]Exclusively tested at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001[/SIZE]
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
<dt>[SIZE=+1]On September 11, 2001, a bunch of mean nasty Arab terrorists hijacked American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757 fully loaded with fuel, and[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]crashed it at ground level into the west side wall of the Pentagon[/SIZE]</dt>​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Ouch! That must have hurt!
Just think what this would do to your lawn
after an explosion like this. Plane debris, skid marks,
fire burns, jet fuel, luggage, body parts, yuck! You would
have to shell out thousands of dollars to clean up this mess!
[SIZE=+2]
[/SIZE] But wait, this is not your ordinary lawn!
This is the Penta-Lawn 2000!
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
<dt>[SIZE=+1]"Some eyewitnesses believe the plane actually hit the ground at the base of the Pentagon first, and then skidded into the building." -CBS[/SIZE] </dt>​
<dt> </dt>​
<dt>[SIZE=+1]"As eyewitnesses described and photographs demonstrate, the hijacked airliner dived so low as it approached the Pentagon that it actually hit the ground first, thereby dissipating much of the energy that might otherwise have caused more extensive damage to the building." -Snopes.com[/SIZE] </dt>​
<dt> </dt>​
<dt>[SIZE=+1]"But I think the blessing here might have been that the airplane hit before it hit the building, it hit the ground, and a lot of energy might have gone that way. That's what it appeared like." -CNN[/SIZE] </dt>​
<dt> </dt>
<dt>[SIZE=+1]"What -- or who -- caused Flight 77 to hit ground first, diffusing most of its destructive energy before it slammed into the Pentagon?" -ESPN / MSN [/SIZE]</dt>​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </center></dl> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </center></dl>

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%"> <dt>[SIZE=+1]NBC's Jim Miklaszewski explains that the sequence of five photos, taken from a Department of Defense security camera, shows the Boeing 757 hitting the ground an instant before it plows into the building and explodes in a deadly fireball." -MSNBC[/SIZE] </dt> <dt> </dt> <dt>[SIZE=+1]"Then he caught an edge of his wing on the ground." There is a helicopter pad right in front of the side of the Pentagon. The wing touched there, then the plane cartwheeled into the building. -Time[/SIZE] </dt> <dt> </dt> <dt>[SIZE=+1]"According to one witness, 'what looked like a 747' plowed into the south side of the Pentagon, possibly skipping through a heliport before it hit the building." -Stars and Stripes[/SIZE] </dt> <dt> </dt> <dt>[SIZE=+1]Patrick: "The plane hit the ground first, then slid into the building."[/SIZE]</dt> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<dt> </dt>​
<center>
</center><center> [SIZE=+1]Do you think just any lawn would hold up like this after a plane crashed on it?[/SIZE]
</center><center> [SIZE=+1]No Way![/SIZE]
</center><center> [SIZE=+1]Only the Penta-Lawn 2000! can withstand the sheer punishment from the crash
of a fully-fueled 100 ton commercial airliner![/SIZE]

</center><center> [SIZE=+1]This is how an ordinary lawn looks after a commercial airliner crashes on it..[/SIZE]
</center>
<center> [SIZE=+1]What a mess![/SIZE]
</center><center> [SIZE=+1]But look how marvelous the Penta-Lawn 2000! held up
moments after a Boeing 757 crashed on it...[/SIZE]

<dl><center> <dl><center> [SIZE=+1]Not a Scratch![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Not even a dent![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Superb![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Simply amazing![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Even your spouse will be impressed![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]And look how nice and neat the Penta-Lawn 2000! looks after the roof collapses... [/SIZE]

<center> [SIZE=+1]Astonishing![/SIZE]

</center><center> [SIZE=+1]Absolutely fabulous![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Wish we could say the same about the Pentagon! [/SIZE]

<center> [SIZE=+1]So don't just settle for any lawn.
Demand the best, most resilient lawn money can buy today![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Because the grass is always greener...with the Penta-Lawn 2000![/SIZE]

<center> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="33%">
[SIZE=+1]Guaranteed to repel:

plane debris

Jet fuel

Luggage

[/SIZE]Body parts

</td> <td width="33%"> </td> <td width="34%">
[SIZE=+1]Guaranteed to
resist:

Fire/Explosions

Skid marks

Planes crashing
on it
[/SIZE]​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </center><center> [SIZE=+1]It's even guaranteed to hold up in the event of a terrorist attack![/SIZE]
AND.....
</center><center> [SIZE=+1]Coming soon to a home and garden center near you!

New from the makers of the amazing Penta-Lawn 2000!
comes the virtually indestructible...[/SIZE]

</center></center></center> </center></dl> </center></dl> </center>
[SIZE=+3] Pentanium Cable Spools![/SIZE]​
<!--webbot bot="HitCounter" u-custom i-image="2" i-resetvalue="0" PREVIEW="<strong>[Hit Counter]</strong>" i-digits="0" startspan -->

Dude, you did see the pictures, where are all the camera angles?

Bettor neither of us are right. We will never know what really happened. It's just speculation and i just can't accept the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon... and why hit the pentagon in the first place?

Going to workout

jay28

EOG Dedicated

We will know if we impeach bush. There are alot of questions that has to be answered.

http://redcross.tallytown.com/fedexcrash/index.html
Photo Expose

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td height="250" valign="top" width="200"> </td> <td valign="top" width="*">A Federal Express aircraft (A Boeing 727) crashed at 5:41AM on landing at the Tallahassee Regional Airport. The crew of three (3) individuals was able to escape with injuries and were transported to Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.</td></tr></tbody></table>

http://www.westwhitelandfire.com/fire.htm

<table align="center" border="1" width="69%"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td colspan="2" align="center">Plane Crash</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

http://www.sfu.ca/~qgrc/people/thomas/crash.htm

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times][SIZE=+1]1950's plane crash outside Resolute[/SIZE][SIZE=+1].[/SIZE][/FONT]

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="9" rowspan="2" height="289" valign="top" width="223"> [SIZE=-3]source[/SIZE]</td> <td height="134" valign="top" width="3">
</td> <td height="134" valign="top" width="5">
</td> <td height="134" valign="top" width="7">
</td> <td height="134" valign="top" width="1">
</td> <td height="134" valign="top" width="4">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

But a single part of plane found at the site

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Dude, you did see the pictures, where are all the camera angles?

Bettor neither of us are right. We will never know what really happened. It's just speculation and i just can't accept the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon... and why hit the pentagon in the first place?

Going to workout
Coconutman. you are correct. As long as those Sheraton and Citgo films remain classified, we won't have definitive proof. If it turns out to be a missle I will be the first to admit i was wrong and Bush should be lynched, but I just can't imagine if this was a government plan why use a missle? Knowing very well that there would be witnesses. Even if it was a Government plot (IMO it wasn't) they would have just gone ahead and used a real plane. I mean if you are gonna do something like this then I am sure they would try to do it so there is no question it was a plane. Have a good workout.:cheers

jay28

EOG Dedicated

What if Osama still works for US Government as CIA :+clueless
And they all make this plan to make themselves rich and make us fool.

Interesting!!!

Well he is not a fool to leave his enemy on run in Afghanistan and turn to Iraq

jay28

EOG Dedicated

http://consortiumnews.com/2006/070306.html

[FONT=times new roman, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]O[/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]n Oct. 29, 2004, just four days before the U.S. presidential election, al-Qaeda leader Osama bin-Laden released a videotape denouncing George W. Bush. Some Bush supporters quickly spun the diatribe as ?Osama?s endorsement of John Kerry.? But behind the walls of the CIA, analysts had concluded the opposite: that bin-Laden was trying to help Bush gain a second term.[/FONT][/FONT]

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

"If" the Queen had balls she'd be King. I don't think bin Laden is out for the money. I think he is definitely about that Jihad shit. We may have helped hi fight the Russians but he is not our friend.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Nice one but why did Bush turn to Iraq rather then going after Bin Laden in Afghanistan.

I don't think anyone would leave his enemy in there and shift his agenda to target another

"If" the Queen had balls she'd be King. I don't think bin Laden is out for the money. I think he is definitely about that Jihad shit. We may have helped hi fight the Russians but he is not our friend.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

http://www.guardian.co.uk/waronterror/story/0,1361,584444,00.html

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]French report claims terrorist leader stayed in Dubai hospital[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif] Anthony Sampson
Thursday November 1, 2001
The Guardian

[/FONT] Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro. The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere.
Bin Laden is reported to have arrived in Dubai on July 4 from Quetta in Pakistan with his own personal doctor, nurse and four bodyguards, to be treated in the urology department. While there he was visited by several members of his family and Saudi personalities, and the CIA.

The CIA chief was seen in the lift, on his way to see Bin Laden, and later, it is alleged, boasted to friends about his contact. He was recalled to Washington soon afterwards.

Intelligence sources say that another CIA agent was also present; and that Bin Laden was also visited by Prince Turki al Faisal, then head of Saudi intelligence, who had long had links with the Taliban, and Bin Laden. Soon afterwards Turki resigned, and more recently he has publicly attacked him in an open letter: "You are a rotten seed, like the son of Noah".

The American hospital in Dubai emphatically denied that Bin Laden was a patient there.

Washington last night also denied the story.

Private planes owned by rich princes in the Gulf fly frequently between Quetta and the Emirates, often on luxurious "hunting trips" in territories sympathetic to Bin Laden. Other sources confirm that these hunting trips have provided opportunities for Saudi contacts with the Taliban and terrorists, since they first began in 1994.

Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years.

According to Le Figaro, last year he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan.

Whether the allegations about the Dubai meeting are confirmed or not, the wider leaks from the French secret service throw a worrying light on the rivalries and lack of coordination between intelligence agencies, both within the US and between western allies.

A familiar complaint of French intelligence is that collaboration with the Americans has been essentially one-way, with them happy to receive information while giving little in return.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

The 17 Bin Ladens of 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rz_9GlRHDU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rz_9GlRHDU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Bill Clinton: Blame Neocons for bin Laden & al Qaeda

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9WCGDTbHGnQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9WCGDTbHGnQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Nice one but why did Bush turn to Iraq rather then going after Bin Laden in Afghanistan.

I don't think anyone would leave his enemy in there and shift his agenda to target another
My only answer to that is he is an idiot. Noone has ever accused him of being the brightest guy in the world. I do think he was trying to get ahead of the curve on the terrorist sponsoring states but he fucked up. He listened to too many of his homies that really wanted this war to happen. Listen had this war not gone as badly as it did we would all be singing a different tune about Bush but it's a disaster and he should say so publicly. that is one thing about this guy I do not like he refuses to admit his mistakes. The war on terror could be renamed to the war on militant Islam because IMO there is a huge terrorist 90 miles from our shores and if ANY people need to be freed from oppression it's my people. 57 years and counting now that "my island" has been under the control of those Commie pieces of donkey shit.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Bush captured at his residence by Talibs!!!!!!:D :D :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BwvHTItm_XE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BwvHTItm_XE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Poor kid got beat up really bad

jay28

EOG Dedicated

:thumbup1

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from dude?

My only answer to that is he is an idiot. Noone has ever accused him of being the brightest guy in the world. I do think he was trying to get ahead of the curve on the terrorist sponsoring states but he fucked up. He listened to too many of his homies that really wanted this war to happen. Listen had this war not gone as badly as it did we would all be singing a different tune about Bush but it's a disaster and he should say so publicly. that is one thing about this guy I do not like he refuses to admit his mistakes. The war on terror could be renamed to the war on militant Islam because IMO there is a huge terrorist 90 miles from our shores and if ANY people need to be freed from oppression it's my people. 57 years and counting now that "my island" has been under the control of those Commie pieces of donkey shit.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Miami, Florida. Entire family is from Cuba, left in '61 when things started turning ugly down there.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Wow, nice talking to you bro. :cheers :cheers

I wonder why US didn't act on it yet. They were so out there to fight for Afghanistan when Russians came.

May be because of oil. They had fear Russians might go through Afghanistan, Pakistan, and then Iran and middle east.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

my tinking is that they figured they could skimp on the amount of troops looking for bin Laden and since they got rid of the Taliban they figured it would be a piece of cake. they were wrong. taliban is coming back pretty strong and as for the Russians, they were a much bigger threat than terrorists at the time. Imagine Russia having control of all that oil in the Middle East back then. it would have been over for the US if they won. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. It was only a metter of time before the monster we created attacked us too. It was good talking to you too man, it's good to get a Muslims perspective of whats going on now. :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

In an interview Oct. 12, 2001 with Lyric Wallwork Winik from Parade Magazine, Donald Rumsfeld let it "slip" that a missle hit the Pentaon. The Department of Defense OFFICIAL website still has it up for reference (that is hard to believe).
www.defenselink.mil
Q: This is a question that's been asked by many Americans, but especially by the widows of September 11th. How were we so asleep at the switch? How did a war targeting civilians arrive on our homeland with seemingly no warning?
Rumsfeld: There were lots of warnings. The intelligence information that we get, it sometimes runs into the hundreds of alerts or pieces of intelligence a week. One looks at the worldwide, it's thousands. And the task is to sort through it and see what you can find. And as you find things, the law enforcement officials who have the responsibility to deal with that type of thing -- the FBI at the federal level, and although it is not, it's an investigative service as opposed to a police force, it's not a federal police force, as you know. But the state and local law enforcement officials have the responsibility for dealing with those kinds of issues.
They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.
Very interesting! An American Airlines flight - I thought it was 2 American flights and United flights that were "hijacked" on 9/11. And we all know that back in December while visiting the troops, Rummy admitted to Flight 93 being shot down.
CNN.com
DONALD RUMSFELD, SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: And to change that way of living, would strike at the very essence of our country.
And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.
Here is something else:
www.defenselink.mil
The secretary was in his office, really not that far away from the side of the building that got hit by the plane. He and another person immediately ran down the hallway and went outside and helped some of the people, some of the casualties getting off the stretchers, etc. When he came back in the building about half an hour later, he was the first one that told us he was quite sure it was a plane. Based on the wreckage and based on the thousands and thousands of pieces of metal. He was the one that told us, the staff that was in the room. So he was really the first one who told us that it was most likely a plane.
Rumsfeld's office was on the OPPOSITE side of the building as the "crash." Rumsfeld went to "help" survivors for about 1/2 hour and when he returned Rummy was "quite sure it was a plane" thanks for that eye-witness report Rummy. But WHY did Rummy not know about danger to Washington?
www.guardian.co.uk
The American military air defence command was told by the federal aviation administration that a hijacked commercial airliner was heading towards Washington 12 minutes before it hit. But during that crucial time the defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, and his top aides remained unaware of any imminent danger.
....snip
But while officials knew of the attacks in New York, few imagined that the Pentagon itself could be a target. Following the second attack, John Jester, chief of the defence protective service, which guards the Pentagon, raised the building's state of alert just one level, from normal to alpha, which demanded no more than spot-inspections of vehicles and increased police patrols.
Are they REALLY that dumb or do they expect the American public to buy this? The government is covering up the events of 9/11, that is a fact not a conspiracy theory!

jay28

EOG Dedicated

You know when the war started against all these terrorists, alot of American Iraqis and American muslims voted in favour of it. That's the reason American Muslim Organization had a huge rate in favour for Bush. They were happy that there would be peace in Iraq. Same goes with alot of Americans. But as the time passes by all this has changed. And the reason for that is not because how the war was conducted. But how the war was carried on.

After all those incidents like sex abuse and stuff, alot of things has change. American Muslim Organization voted for quick withdrawal of the american forces. There is an anger among muslims in the community against American led war on Iraq, the lies and all the things that going on in media.

I believe we failed in Iraq not because of the war that was conducted, but because of the acts of our own soldiers. Before it was really strick to get into military, now they just hire people from streets. My perspective is religion and culture plays a big role in this. Alot of muslims fears that this might change the view of americans overseas and it might create more terrorists.

That's the reason alot has changed, as you can see in this five years, Hamas won the elections. Alot of palestinians were against Hamas but why did he won the election. Same goes within Iran. The view of americans is changing really fastly and I believe if we don't overview all the objectives, we might fail big time. And same goes with Taliban. People were against Talibans, but the view is really quicky shifting from one side to another. That's the reason there is more attacks on our soldiers then before.

I believe Bush is not doing his job properly. We need a better president who sees the whole thing from both eyes. One eye on Iraq, the way the war is going and other the way the views thats been shifting. In order to win war we have to be carefull.

The only way we can win this war when we keep contact with American-Muslim-Society and carry the war against terrorists.

my tinking is that they figured they could skimp on the amount of troops looking for bin Laden and since they got rid of the Taliban they figured it would be a piece of cake. they were wrong. taliban is coming back pretty strong and as for the Russians, they were a much bigger threat than terrorists at the time. Imagine Russia having control of all that oil in the Middle East back then. it would have been over for the US if they won. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. It was only a metter of time before the monster we created attacked us too. It was good talking to you too man, it's good to get a Muslims perspective of whats going on now. :cheers