9 Months this Friday!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: 9 Months this Friday!!!

ON top of that Shrink Ned is a Great Person.... as good as it gets...:houra

mofome

Banned

Very Very well done, ken. I have alcoholism in my family and a boat load of other things; takes a strong man to overcome.

and, as uve alluded to a bit, there is no better feeling than being able to sit back and appreciate how lucky you are to have those people that care about you. you've got a lot.

congrats pal

ZZ Cream,

It's funny you should ask me this question because a few Friends have also inquired...

I definitely feel "sharper" and those occasional "action" bets are no longer...

Now, if only I can get a nice streak going.... :touchdown

Thanks,
Ken

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

ZZ Cream,

It's funny you should ask me this question because a few Friends have also inquired...

I definitely feel "sharper" and those occasional "action" bets are no longer...

Now, if only I can get a nice streak going.... :touchdown

Thanks,
Ken
Thanks for answering....Good Luck on the Bets and with the Better Half as well!:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup You are inspiring many people as well as myself. Thanks again!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Sobriety has definately shown in my sports betting. No question!

Now, if I could just lose about 40 lbs. :hung

Also, nedrow is indeed a kewl kat. We go back quite a ways.

I hear you General!! I thought I would lose alot of weigh, but I remain the same size. My fave looks thinner from less beer, but I haven't dropped a pound!!

I don't normally eat alot when I'm drinking and that is the problem. Now I want to eat!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Most of the guys and gals in the AA meetings were a little chunky and it was stated and seems pretty common to replace booze with candy, soda pop, etc... MAY'N!

Thats what I've heard!! I only drink diet soda and I don't eat alot of candy!!

HOWEVER, I eat like a fcken horse!!

LUNCH and DINNER!! I CRUSH FOOD!!

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

When I had to go to AA in the Service.....everybody drank coffee and smoked cigarettes....now in BushWorld....you can't even do that!

I had to walk about 5 miles to get to my meetings.....it felt so good....on the walk home......knowing I had an ice-cold twelve pack on ice for waitting for me when I got home!