I'm so sick of players faking injuries after they fuck up

Re: I'm so sick of players faking injuries after they fuck up

yah...that's what they do, mcp...fake injuries....

:houra

MCP

if you dont think they do that, you're dumber than I thought

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Players do this at all levels of sports. They get a little extra attention. We had a FB on my HS team, who EVERY game would ACT like he was hurt in some way so to hear his name over the speakers more and get a little xtra attention.

dirty

EOG Master

They do it all the time in Football, Baseball, and BAsketball....

You see RBs limp back to the huddle to try to lull people to sleep then get the ball and go full speed....

DBs limp around hoping a QB would test them and then pick it off.... Deion Sanders was a master at this....

And Basestealers in Bases.... they will act like the turned a ankle or pulled a Hammy to get the pitcher to think they will not steal then take off 2 pitches later....

Part of the psychology of the game.....

Katie

EOG Master

DID SOMEONE SAY PSYCHOLOGY? THAT'S MY FIELD...WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW?

what mcp meant was that they fake injuries to take attentioin away from their poor play. not for any real psychological reason. dirty - i am sure you are correct in those instances. here, mcp is not talking about that, sir.

dirty

EOG Master

ID I know what he was talking about.... and they fake the injuries when they mess up to lull the others to sleep....why in the hell would they get up after a great play and limp around...:+clueless It is all in the same...:+waving-5

youre missing the point, dirty. that's exactly what he is saying they do. they get up limping FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SAVING FACE. im sorry you dont get it, sir...

dirty

EOG Master

you are always right... I knew never to even type in a thread you were in...... I have learned my last lesson........ good Night

not a question of right or wrong dirty. just trying to help ya understand what mcp was talkin about. suit yourself, sir.