YOU GOTTA LOVE SADDAM HUSSEIN

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT SADDAM HUSSEIN BUT YOU GOT TO LOVE THIS GUY.YESTERDAY HE WAS GETTING SENTENDED TO DEATH BY HANGING MOST PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN SCARED TO DEATH BUT NOT SADDAM AS THE JUDGE WAS READING HIS SENTENCE SADDAM STARTS A TIRADE (F-CK YOU YOUR HONOR YOUR FULL OF SH-T LONG LIVE ALLAH YOU CANT HANG ME I KNOW GEORGE BUSH) FELLAS WHY DONT AMERICANS WHO ARE FACING THE DEATH SENTENCE EVER ACT LIKE SADDAM I LOVE IT :finger004 IF YOUR SENTENED TO DEATH WHO REALLY GIVES A F-CK YOU MIGHT AS WELL MAKE A SCENEIN THE COURT ROOM.NOW THEY ARE WORKING ON AN APPEAL SADDAM WILL NEVER BE HUNG THIS IS A SCAM AND HE KNOWS IT THIS IS WHY HE HAS THESE TIRADES IN COURT.YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I FELT LIKE BLASTING A JUDGE AND YELLING IN COURT AND MINE WAS ONLY OVER A TRAFFIC VIOLATION.

IN THE APPEALS COURT SADDAMS LAWYERS ARE WORKING OUT A PLEA DEAL INSTEAD OF DEATH BY HANGING THEY MIGHT MAKE HIM DYE BY READING MAJOR WAGER FOR A YEAR.THAT OUGHT TO BE ENOUGH TO KILL THE POOR BASTARD YOU TALK ABOUT A SLOW DEATH READING MAJOR WAGER FOR A YEAR STRAIGHT THATS A REAL TORTURE

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: YOU GOTTA LOVE SADDAM HUSSEIN

NO I AM NOT DENNIS THE MAN

DIE NOT DYE

BOYS THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS THE MORE I LAUGH HOW COME NOBODY GOES OUT YELLING AND SCREAMING IN THIS COUNTRY.:+clueless

BET ALL YOU WANT TODAY ON THE COWBOYS WASHINGTON IS A DEAD TEAM
:dancefool

ynot

EOG Dedicated

In the early 80's I had an engine rebuilt by a garage.
When I picked it up it was fine, until I got 2 miles down the road and it went up in a puff of smoke.

The guy wanted another $800+ to start all over again. He won in small claims court. I turned to the entire court room and in my best Doug Lewelan said "If you have a proplem don't take them to court, handle it yourself."

The Judge ordered the baliff to take me in the backroom and did I get a scolding.

Saddam knew this sentence was coming so he had plenty of time to rehearse how he would react while sitting in his cell.

Saddam is a coward

In the early 80's I had an engine rebuilt by a garage.
When I picked it up it was fine, until I got 2 miles down the road and it went up in a puff of smoke.

The guy wanted another $800+ to start all over again. He won in small claims court. I turned to the entire court room and in my best Doug Lewelan said "If you have a proplem don't take them to court, handle it yourself."

The Judge ordered the baliff to take me in the backroom and did I get a scolding.

I'm curious to know why you lost, or why they won.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I'm curious to know why you lost, or why they won.

That's why I was so mad, I had another mechanic there to testify that he had to have screwed up.

The garage tried to blame it on the shop that actually did the machining. The Judge said I should sue them.

In the fine print in the contract said if I pay and take the vechicle off the premises. It is a done deal.

I learned an expensive lesson.:(

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

NO I AM NOT DENNIS THE MAN

DIE NOT DYE

BOYS THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS THE MORE I LAUGH HOW COME NOBODY GOES OUT YELLING AND SCREAMING IN THIS COUNTRY.:+clueless

BET ALL YOU WANT TODAY ON THE COWBOYS WASHINGTON IS A DEAD TEAM
:dancefool
Did you see Sean Connery in Family Business? Connery stole that movie....he was simply great.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

I once new a liquor store owner who beat the shit out of a shoplifter.

After that when he conducted inventories his loss/stolen went down dramatically.

Word hits the streets you take matters into your own hands they leave you alone.