NFL GAMES FOR THIS WEEK.........................................

BALTIMORE -3 -118
GREEN BAY +3.5 -112
DENVER +3 -127
NEW ENGLAND -2.5 -126

ALL LINES AT PINNY. I KNOW SOME OF YOU THINK I'M CRAZY BUYING OF OR ON 3'S AND LAYING -126 OR -127...

IT MAKES ME MONEY.... TO ME IT MAKES NO SENSE PLAYING NEW ENGLAND -3 AT -110 WHEN GAMES LAND ON 3 ALL THE TIME AND IT COST ME ONLY .16 PER HUNDRED TO WIN NOT PUSH IF IT LANDS ON 3. IF THEY WIN BUY MORE THAN THREE THEN IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER WHAT I LAY BECAUSE I WIN.....

I MAY HAVE A FEW MORE LATER IN THE WEEK. I WANTED TO POST THESE EARLY SO PEOPLE COULD GET GOOD LINES...

SHOP... STAY AWAY FROM THE LOCAL MAN WITH BAD LINES GUYS. THERE ARE WAY TO MANY SPOTS TO GET GOOD NUMBERS RIGHT HERE AT EOG.COM....

AS ALWAYS....

GOOD "CHUCK" LUCK:cheers

Re: NFL GAMES FOR THIS WEEK.........................................

The picks look good, Chuck. Especially, that Denver one. Best of luck this week.

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

I will be mushing them all chuck. I also Like Saints,ATL.

Let ca$h!!

BALTIMORE -3 -118
GREEN BAY +3.5 -112
DENVER +3 -127
NEW ENGLAND -2.5 -126

ALL LINES AT PINNY. I KNOW SOME OF YOU THINK I'M CRAZY BUYING OF OR ON 3'S AND LAYING -126 OR -127...

IT MAKES ME MONEY.... TO ME IT MAKES NO SENSE PLAYING NEW ENGLAND -3 AT -110 WHEN GAMES LAND ON 3 ALL THE TIME AND IT COST ME ONLY .16 PER HUNDRED TO WIN NOT PUSH IF IT LANDS ON 3. IF THEY WIN BUY MORE THAN THREE THEN IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER WHAT I LAY BECAUSE I WIN.....

I MAY HAVE A FEW MORE LATER IN THE WEEK. I WANTED TO POST THESE EARLY SO PEOPLE COULD GET GOOD LINES...

SHOP... STAY AWAY FROM THE LOCAL MAN WITH BAD LINES GUYS. THERE ARE WAY TO MANY SPOTS TO GET GOOD NUMBERS RIGHT HERE AT EOG.COM....

AS ALWAYS....

GOOD "CHUCK" LUCK:cheers
I agree totally with buying the points. Seems like the only sensible way to go about it.

becareful with Den..
They were exposed by Peyton last week.

Now denver travels to Heinz field, with Pitt against
the wall.. buy down pitt.

plus public is all over den..

sorry BUT PITT IS DONE... HOOK HAS BEEN SET--THEY HAVE BEEN CLEAN AND FRIED.... NOW I AM PUTTING A LITTLE HOT SAUCE ON THEM... GO AHEAD PUT THAT FORK IN THEM AND ENJOY A NICE DINNER..

DONE... AND KNOW THEY HAVE TO FACE A PISSED OFF DENVER DEFENSE AND ALL OF PITT IS NOW BITCHING ABOUT BIG BEN... WHAT SHORT MEMORIES WE ALL HAVE... CHARLIE BATCH?? GIMMA A BREAK..

NAH.... I WILL TAKE DA FORK..

EAT UP... DENVER ... SUNDAY SURE THING....:houra

ADDING .........

DALLAS
CHICAGO
CHICAGO OVER.....

themadman

EOG Senior Member

CHUCK

DENVER +3 -108

or

DENVER +3 1/2 -133

or

DENVER +141 ML

which is the best .................

OR SHOULD WE JUST PLAY-EM ALL

thats my vote///////////

'EERfan

EOG Enthusiast

BOL to you today Chuck! I can't follow you against my Steelers, so for me it is a no play.

Good call on Chicago. Denver/Pitt no play for me as I need Denver to lose to help my team.

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME LIKE DENVER EVEN MORE...

STOP IT...

WARNING...... ONE OF THESE GAMES WILL NOT WIN.... JUST ONE...:LMAO

ALL I NEED IS FUCKING FARVE TO SCORE ONCE INSIDE THE 3 YARD LINE...

AND THIS COCKSUCKER VANDER-HACK TO MAKE A 27 YARDFG AND I KILL THEM EARLY......

NFL.COMHAD THE FINAL 22-19 DALLAS SAYING HIS KICK WAS GOOD THEN HAD TO COME BACK AND CHANGE IT..

WTF

Chuck, I lifted the following paragraph from my college thread yesterday. I'd love to hear your comments and perspective regarding this topic:

'Man, it's frustrating to see the games I was considering winning...Kentucky, Vandy, FSU, Arkansas...all late eliminations, trying to keep the number of plays down. What do you do? Play all your games or narrow it down to the smallest number possible? I know Chuck has commented on this before, and I'd love to hear how he sees it. Anyone else, also. It always seems when I narrow the number of games, I throw out winners. I guess you just have to draw the line at some point.'

So, Chuck, any comments?

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

WARNING...... ONE OF THESE GAMES WILL NOT WIN.... JUST ONE...:LMAO

Chuckster, I hope this was true. Lets get them back w/ the late game and hopefully Hank will sing the right song this time..

As we discussed previously, I hate overpaying to lower the points. I know where you stand on this one, but you should consider not to do this anymore. Paying the price and watching Green Bay lose just plain sucks. I've been following your plays this year and it looks like paying for lower points have not paid off for you yet.

Good luck to you Chuckster. You are a good guy Chucky!

good day so far

IF DALLAS HITS THE FG I KILL THE MAN TODAY...

$$ SUNDAY SURE THING $$
HITS WITH DENVER

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

LOVE NEW ENGLAND -2.5 -128
AND
OVER 48 TONIGHT
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5 UNITS ON NEW ENGLAND
4 UNITS ON THE OVER
:+music1-6​

LINE IS DROPPING LIKE CRAZY.. JOE PUBLIC HAS LOST HIS ASS TODAY AND IS GETTING ALL OVER`INDY AND THE UNDER...

NEW ENGLAND 38

INDY 31

:houra

themadman

EOG Senior Member

good day so far

IF DALLAS HITS THE FG I KILL THE MAN TODAY...

$$ SUNDAY SURE THING $$
HITS WITH DENVER

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

LOVE NEW ENGLAND -2.5 -128
AND
OVER 48 TONIGHT
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5 UNITS ON NEW ENGLAND
4 UNITS ON THE OVER

:+music1-6​

DAMN we just Dropped 9.9 units There !!!!

shit that hurts

HOW THE **** did that happennn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:+signs8-3 :+signs8-3 :whatever:

Cannon

Banned

Betting with the public is how. Bet the dog and over Monday Night double up.

fuckoff canon.........

huge week and i hae to listen to your negative shit... damn, i wish i could be as smart as you..:finger004

Cannon

Banned

I was 6-3 today loverboy. Take Oakland for your 10 units you lost Sunday Night you sexy devil.

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

Why do you guys give Chuck such a hard time. He continues to post his card here and some weeks he gets clobbered but for the most part he shows a profit. I have given him a hard time from time to time but that is mostly for his association with Mac which apparently is no longer. Personally I enjoy his plays and do not think that he warrants the abuse that he gets from guys like husker and cannon. Not sure where your plays are posted Cannon and honestly could not care. Not trying to get in a pissing match with you because I have better things to do with my time then to hang out in these forums and bash guys that post their picks, just feel that Chuck is an asset to this board.

Why do you guys give Chuck such a hard time. He continues to post his card here and some weeks he gets clobbered but for the most part he shows a profit. I have given him a hard time from time to time but that is mostly for his association with Mac which apparently is no longer. Personally I enjoy his plays and do not think that he warrants the abuse that he gets from guys like husker and cannon. Not sure where your plays are posted Cannon and honestly could not care. Not trying to get in a pissing match with you because I have better things to do with my time then to hang out in these forums and bash guys that post their picks, just feel that Chuck is an asset to this board.

:+signs8-3 :cheers

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

I really do not understand why people hate the Chuckster so much?? He's hated in every forum he posts at. Something is just plain wrong here!

I too use to hate the Chuckster, but now I see a different side to him. I wouldn't follow his plays for the life of me, but he is a nice old guy to talk football with. Eventhough Chucky is down and out, he has the time to talk. Unlike other touts who never picks up the phone. Seems like he's never working! For that, I like Chuckster.

I read everyone who posted on this thread and didn't see anyone bash or harrass Chucky. Guess like things will change and people will like the Chuckster again.

Chucky, holla at me sum time!

"even though i am down and out"?????????????????

WTF.........

WE ARE HAVING A GREAT YEAR..... AND IT JUST KEEPS GETING BETTER EVERY WEEK....

WHO EVER YOU ARE "VINROY".......... THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL RESPOND TO YOU BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE USING MY FRIENDS NAME AS A JAB.. HE MAY NOT BE THE BEST WELTERWIEGHT IN AMERICA BUT HE IS THE BEST "MAN" THAT I KNOW.....
\

NYREB......... I WILL ANSWER YOUR POST TONIGHT... LEAVING IN A FEW TO GO TO MY SON'S MIDDLE SCHOOL B'BALL GAME.. GREAT POST!!!!!!!!

CANNON....... YOU ARE ONE ANNOYING ASSHOLE. WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A "HARD ON" FOR ME??? I DO NOT NEED OR WANT ANY NEGATIVE ENEGRY AROUND ME AND THAT IS "ALL" YOU ARE.. NEGATIVE....

********** DIRTY..... IS THERE ANY WAY TO KEEP THIS NUT AWAY FROM MY THREADS... AGAIN... WHY ???? DO WE DO THIS EVERY FEW WEEKS???

T.O. ........... SHUT THE 'F' UP AND CATCH THE DAMN BALL. HE SUCKS..

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Hey Chuck I think Cannon is a Homo and is secretly in love with you.

:LMAO

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

WTF.........

Oh my bad Chuckster! I've been following your plays on this forum and across the street, and I thought you were down and out this season. There was a tracker of your plays and it looked like you lost your ass off. Also read somewhere on the net that you owned every bookie in your town and nobody would give you a line.

If this is wrong... i'm sorry:+textinb3

Go get you sum, Chuckster! Holla at me when you have the chance!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

WTF.........

why does he have a hard on for you? you answered your own question with your above quote. if you were having a great year, you'd post all your plays to be tracked YTD. when cannon tries this, you bitch and moan nine ways from sunday about how they aren't your "customer plays" or "only my clients get my plays." if you had enough humility to admit you were 44% for the season, cannon would probably leave you alone. there's no shame in saying you're having an off year.

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Chuckster... you passing on this game? Was wondering what side were you on. Don't worry i wasn't going to fade you...:houra

Is the above poster correct when saying you are hitting only 44% this season? If so, hopefully you can come back strong.

I'm taking Seattle and the Over for a few bucks.

where is the 44% coming from...????

and to the asshole that calls himself a real man "vinroy" this question is not for you...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I took the 44% percent figure from Cannon's tracker in the dump. It was actually 46%, I apologize for shorting you.

I don't want a pissing contest with anyone on this board. It just seems like there has been some accountability missing from your posts. The way I see it, accountability is established by either giving write-ups giving reasons why you like a play, or keeping a running count of W/L % with units. You do neither. Saying things like "We went 6-1 on Saturday" with no posted plays isn't credible, and it's irrititating. I also get the impression you are using eog as a marketing platform because of statements you make re: "we are having a great year! it's getting better every week!" Come on, man.

If you don't agree with Cannon's tracker, keep your own. If you don't want to keep your own record, then stop marketing a product you can't prove worthy.

Please don't confuse this with negativity. It isn't. It's just a request for you to back your plays with opinions or give an accounting. I don't think that's too much to ask from a professional. I would think you would welcome the opportunity.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Hoffa, I will split it with you.

husker

EOG Addicted

I took the 44% percent figure from Cannon's tracker in the dump. It was actually 46%, I apologize for shorting you.

I don't want a pissing contest with anyone on this board. It just seems like there has been some accountability missing from your posts. The way I see it, accountability is established by either giving write-ups giving reasons why you like a play, or keeping a running count of W/L % with units. You do neither. Saying things like "We went 6-1 on Saturday" with no posted plays isn't credible, and it's irrititating. I also get the impression you are using eog as a marketing platform because of statements you make re: "we are having a great year! it's getting better every week!" Come on, man.

If you don't agree with Cannon's tracker, keep your own. If you don't want to keep your own record, then stop marketing a product you can't prove worthy.

Please don't confuse this with negativity. It isn't. It's just a request for you to back your plays with opinions or give an accounting. I don't think that's too much to ask from a professional. I would think you would welcome the opportunity.

this is a great post and you are right on the money! i have called chuck out when i think he is wrong and i have backed him when i thought he was right. if chuck would just post like everyone else and forget trying to make his service look good people wouldn't bash him. he was given many opportunities to do this across the street but refused. he challenged me to pick 3 nfl and 3 ncaa games each week and after 4 weeks quit after losing badly. why? because his service was looking bad!

<TABLE class=tborder id=post481449 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-08-06, 10:37 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #36 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>husker<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_481449", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_481449 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: NFL GAMES FOR THIS WEEK.........................................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by pvcpipe

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
this is a great post and you are right on the money! i have called chuck out when i think he is wrong and i have backed him when i thought he was right. if chuck would just post like everyone else and forget trying to make his service look good people wouldn't bash him. he was given many opportunities to do this across the street but refused. he challenged me to pick 3 nfl and 3 ncaa games each week and after 4 weeks quit after losing badly. why? because his service was looking bad!
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

AGAIN.. MY FRIEND YOU ARE WRONG.....

ALL I HAVE DONE IS POST MY PLAYS AND TAKE SHIT WHEN I LOSE....

ALL I DID AT THE OTHER PLACE WAS POST PLAYS AND TAKE SHIT.....

THEY DID NOT LIKE ME BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT MAKING MONEY OFF OF ME LIKE THEY ARE WITH ACE ACE...
HE IS A TOUT. HE SELLS HIS PLAYS ON THE FIRST TOUT SERVICE "EVER" ALLOWED TO BUT AD SPACE.. WONDER WHY??

ALL I DO IS POST MY PLAYS HERE FOR FREE.........

WHERE DID I ASK FOR MONEY AT THIS SITE...

EVER??????????????

TRACK THAT...:+textinb3

CANNON IS GAY FOR ME AND DOES NOW HAVE A CLUE WHAT I PLAY.....

CANNON.. NEEDS A LIFE..:rolleyes:

HEL... ADOPT DUDE...:LMAO

husker

EOG Addicted

neither pvc or i said that you asked for money. you are putting words in our mouths. we said when you lose you refer to plays that weren't posted or your winners were bigger plays than your losers. you know most of the posters know you have a service. i haven't seen any of the other touts that post here do this except you. if you don't grade your plays than people will think they are all the same.

you know exactly what you are doing! it might take a month or two but most people would forget about the service crap if you would just post like everyone else and not keep referring to your service!.

SORRY HUSKER THAT I DO NOT POST EXCACTLY LIKE YOU WISH I WOULD . I WILL TRY AND DO BETTER. :finger004