MC's NBA TIP-OFF!

Re: MC's NBA TIP-OFF!

Or no one got paid but you.

OF...:+clueless

Nice catch but I personally thought it was bad steam. It burned almost everyone.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Or no one got paid but you.

Nice catch but I personally thought it was bad steam. It burned almost everyone.

Or gave people a nice opportunity.

I posted early enough for people to jump on the -1.5 (and then take the other side at +4 or +5).

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Thanx buddy. Total is back to where is started now. I have a small feeling it will hit 198's across the board soon.

Golden State & NO/CHAR score,,,

Golden State & NO/CHAR score,,,

52 AND STILL in the 4th QTR no over? Must have been missed FT's, this should have FLOWN OVER!:doh1 :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

Last edited:

Darth Fader

EOG Enthusiast

sorry, dallas wins outright at +130 tonight in my opinion

Nice start to the year, looks like I waited until the right time to start my fades

Not sure what to think about this game. It does look very obvious as both Finals teams have one ATS win between them. Mavs have done absolutely nothing since Cuban had his on the court tirade in front of King David and friends. Even rocked off of the +3. Those kind of games scare me. I am not going to come in your thread and say I am going to fade you, but this game concerns me as it just smells fishy. Good luck either way.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

YTD: 7-2

Very small card for Thursday. Don't want to make a play just for the sake of it. I will do some work and see what I come up with.

Check back later.

Just saw your thread.
U r doing great.
Keep it up, i will be seeing ur thread onwards.

sorry, dallas wins outright at +130 tonight in my opinion

Nice start to the year, looks like I waited until the right time to start my fades

Darth, you have this certain RX stench about you. First you write a long winded boxslayer/spreadbeater type of diatribe about how forums are here to share information and how we should all work together to beat the man. On the front page to get lots of sympathy for guess who, ACE-ACE. What a great guy he is, a class act, and it is wrong to point him out to be a lousy lying tout and scamdicapper.

But here you are in someone else's thread, proudly announcing how you are going to fade him, when as far as I have seen he has done nothing to you to warrant this behavior. Which is it? We all work together and have a big circle jerk with ACE as the pivot man or you jump into other people's threads and disrespect them by proudly announcing your stupid fucking loser fades.

The Mavs are still in total disarray. They still have not won since Cuban had his infamous tirade on the court pointing at King David and friends. Your opinion of +1.30 only lost by 18 points. I am not exactly pleased when you wander into my thread, but quit the hypocrisy. Leave MC alone and take your shit fades somewhere else Darth.

Outstanding job MC. I could not be happier with you sticking this play up Darth's ACE Ass. That number was dead wrong, and you were all over it. Outstanding.

OF...:+signs8-3 MC, not you Darth, I guess we should fade the fader?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Darth, you have this certain RX stench about you. First you write a long winded boxslayer/spreadbeater type of diatribe about how forums are here to share information and how we should all work together to beat the man. On the front page to get lots of sympathy for guess who, ACE-ACE. What a great guy he is, a class act, and it is wrong to point him out to be a lousy lying tout and scamdicapper.

But here you are in someone else's thread, proudly announcing how you are going to fade him, when as far as I have seen he has done nothing to you to warrant this behavior. Which is it? We all work together and have a big circle jerk with ACE as the pivot man or you jump into other people's threads and disrespect them by proudly announcing your stupid fucking loser fades.

The Mavs are still in total disarray. They still have not won since Cuban had his infamous tirade on the court pointing at King David and friends. Your opinion of +1.30 only lost by 18 points. I am not exactly pleased when you wander into my thread, but quit the hypocrisy. Leave MC alone and take your shit fades somewhere else Darth.

Outstanding job MC. I could not be happier with you sticking this play up Darth's ACE Ass. That number was dead wrong, and you were all over it. Outstanding.

OF...:+signs8-3 MC, not you Darth, I guess we should fade the fader?

OF,

Great post. Thanx. You will always find people in these forums that enjoy pissing in other peoples threads. There are the people that come to piss in you threads when you lose. It makes them feel better about themselves. And then there are people who piss in your threads even when you are winning. They cant take it that someone else is winning. So they have to show how smart they are. Most of the time they end up looking silly.

Keep up the good work Froggy. Keep the winning days streak alive.

:+signs8-3

Yes, there are some people who just talk, but their actions speak volumes louder than their words. Here we are both winning, and working side by side no problem at all. Like I said, you are still doing better than me, and I could not be happier, as long as we both cash. That Mavs line had me fooled along the "too good to be true lines". I guess it was just too good. Nice call. Keep kicking ass.

OF...:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Yes, there are some people who just talk, but their actions speak volumes louder than their words. Here we are both winning, and working side by side no problem at all. Like I said, you are still doing better than me, and I could not be happier, as long as we both cash. That Mavs line had me fooled along the "too good to be true lines". I guess it was just too good. Nice call. Keep kicking ass.

OF...:cheers

We should start to confer on the days picks before releasing them :) I actually like pain because I think my play for today will be the OVER in the Warriors game. The last time they played the game should have gone over. Both teams had a few dry spells that ruined it. Golden State is more comfortable scoring at home. I think they score over 200. I am gonna play the over 195.5.

YTD: 7-2

Very small card for Thursday. Don't want to make a play just for the sake of it. I will do some work and see what I come up with.

Check back later.

Does look like a very tough day with a short sked. Mavs go again. I have to come up with something or the masses will lynch me. But at the same token this is also education and a pass is way better than a force so...

Well, you found your daily fix. I am still stuck.

We should start to confer on the days picks before releasing them :) I actually like pain because I think my play for today will be the OVER in the Warriors game. The last time they played the game should have gone over. Both teams had a few dry spells that ruined it. Golden State is more comfortable scoring at home. I think they score over 200. I am gonna play the over 195.5.

They have a lot of injuries and Hornets playing pretty good defense. Last undefeated team? I don't know, very tough sked, still grinding along. Your hot so why not?

OF...:smokesmal

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

They have a lot of injuries and Hornets playing pretty good defense. Last undefeated team? I don't know, very tough sked, still grinding along. Your hot so why not?

OF...:smokesmal
True. But it would be pretty sad if it loses and 2 of my 3 losses were the exact same plays at 2 different venues!

I have capped this game backwards and forwards. B2B games same opponent other place are traditionally nasty. Plus the last game had the benefit of foul and shoot at the end and was still a dead under. Maybe Warriors found a center with Andris who blocked 6 shots in that game. Getting Troy out of the post was huge. He still is overated along with Dunleavy. For example Troy's Hornet counterpart, David West went 7-15 with 11 boards in 35 minutes. Troy? 3-5 no boards, as in none, zero in 20 minutes. They still try to fast break, but NOK is a slowdown half court squad. And they own the boards in this matchup. Andris gets more blocks than boards because he is not bodying up to get boards. Tyson just ate him up there with 14 boards. A very good contrast of style game repeated. Still cappin.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

OF,

I watched all of last game between the 2. NO did not slow it down really. On the contrary their bigs were shooting 15-18 footers pretty early in the clock. Paul didnt rush but he plays a great point. If Peja didnt miss all his threes in the 3rd and 4th quarter it would have gone over. He missed wide open looks. It wont happen tonight.

I watched bits and pieces and they barely even attempted a fast break. They invariably settled into a half court offense, sometimes shooting fast, but a lot of times not. Plus except for the foul and shoot 4Q last 11 seconds 5 more points no Q made 50, including some real slugs. Nellie has already ditched the small ball experiment and they are playing way better interior D with Andris in the post vs. useless Troy. Peja can run hot or cold and his stats at home last game were just about in line with his season averages. But if you seperate his home and away, he is brutally bad on the road. If you count on him shooting well tonight you may have a problem.

Peja's road splits so far.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead><TD align=left> </TD><TD align=right>G</TD><TD align=right>MIN</TD><TD align=right><NOBR>FGM-FGA</NOBR></TD><TD align=right>FG%</TD><TD align=right><NOBR>3PM-3PA</NOBR></TD><TD align=right>3P%</TD><TD align=right><NOBR>FTM-FTA</NOBR></TD><TD align=right>FT%</TD><TD align=right>STL</TD><TD align=right>BLK</TD><TD align=right>TO</TD><TD align=right>PF</TD><TD align=right>OFF</TD><TD align=right>DEF</TD><TD align=right>TOT</TD><TD align=right>AST</TD><TD align=right>PTS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left><NOBR>Home</NOBR></TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>32.5</TD><TD align=right>5.0-13.5</TD><TD align=right>37.037</TD><TD align=right>4.0-8.5</TD><TD align=right>.471</TD><TD align=right>3.0-3.5</TD><TD align=right>85.714</TD><TD align=right>1.00</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD><TD align=right>1.5</TD><TD align=right>2.0</TD><TD align=right>0.0</TD><TD align=right>2.5</TD><TD align=right>2.5</TD><TD align=right>1.5</TD><TD align=right>17.0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left><NOBR>Road</NOBR></TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>27.0</TD><TD align=right>3.5-12.5</TD><TD align=right>28.000</TD><TD align=right>1.0-4.5</TD><TD align=right>.222</TD><TD align=right>1.5-3.0</TD><TD align=right>50.000</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD><TD align=right>3.0</TD><TD align=right>3.5</TD><TD align=right>0.0</TD><TD align=right>3.0</TD><TD align=right>3.0</TD><TD align=right>1.5</TD><TD align=right>9.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hornets 4 fast break points for entire game at home?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Let me preface this by saying what I am about to post is not a play for me because I am trying to be very strong and only taking 1 play per day. But if I would make a 2nd play this would be it. Its a little unqiue so be patient.

The play would be: Bulls +1 (2nd Quarter) The reason is that I really dont like the Cavs bench at all. You should see 3 Cavs reserves on the floor to start the 2nd Quarter. The Bulls have a solid 2nd group led by Duhon and Nocioni and Sefolosha. Plus 4/5 of the Bulls starters will log major minutes in the 1st Half if they stay out of foul trouble: Wallace, Heinrich, Gordon, Deng.

Good luck if you decide to play this unique wager.