Iran's Holocaust Cartoon Contest is over, here are the toons.

andrew748

Banned
This is strong stuff,

do not shoot the messanger.

i only just found out about this and i'm passing it on to you for debate not hysterical ranting.

you must remember the allah /muslim cartoons of earlier this year.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Danish Newspaper Apologizes for Muslim Cartoons

By James Joyner
The Danish government and a leading newspaper are apologizing to Muslims who have been offended by editorial cartoons published in said newspaper that imply that some Muslims are violent.
Aljazeera reports it this way:
Denmark has warned its citizens to avoid Saudi Arabia after Muslim fury mounted over newspaper cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad. Denmark’s Jyllands-Posten newspaper, which published the cartoons, issued an apology late on Monday in a statement to Arab countries, sent to the Jordanian news agency Petra.
The drawings, which seemed to portray the prophet as a terrorist, were published in September, but the row erupted this month after diplomatic efforts to solve the issue failed. One drawing shows Prophet Muhammad wearing a turban shaped as a bomb.
Muslims deem images of prophets disrespectful and caricatures blasphemous, and some have threatened Danes and demanded an apology.
The newspaper said in a statement: “The drawings are not against the Danish law but have indisputably insulted many Muslims, for which we shall apologise.”

Danish Newspaper Apologizes for Muslim Cartoons ? Outside The Beltway | OTB

well it seems that................

<hr class="hr1"> Iranian paper to run Holocaust cartoons

Tuesday February 07th 2006, 5:30 pm
Filed under: Newspapers
Muslim protesters infuriated by cartoons depicting the prophet Muhammad raised the diplomatic stakes last night as Iran’s best-selling newspaper announced it would retaliate by running images satirising the Holocaust. The decision by the rightwing Hamshari daily to launch an international competition to find the most suitable caricatures came as demonstrators hurled firebombs and stones at the Danish embassy in Tehran and the Iranian government imposed a formal trade ban on Danish imports. Hamshari is owned by Tehran city council. Farid Mortazavi, the paper’s graphics editor, said the cartoons would be published to test the argument of western newspapers which have cited freedom of expression in printing the prophet Muhammad images. (The Guardian,February 07, 2006)

Newspaperindex - the blog | Newspapers of the world, media, free speech and update on the newspaper catalogue Newspaper Index ? Iranian paper to run Holocaust cartoons

and now the winner was announced........

Iran names winner of Holocaust cartoon contest

posted at 3:12 pm on November 1, 2006 by Allahpundit
<small> Send to a Friend | printer-friendly </small>

Kerrygate won’t last forever so we should start weaning ourselves off. Here’s a little shot of perspective to help us get our bearings. It dovetails nicely with today’s running theme about the uneducated.
Your winner:

Hot Air ? Blog Archive ? Iran names winner of Holocaust cartoon contest

and the rest of the cartoons are here. you have been warned.

گالری :: نمایشگاه بین المللی کاریکاتور هول&#16

i'm curious.

the Muslim cartoons are wrong.

the Jewish cartoons are wrong.

and we all know that 2 wrongs don't make a right.

so in a sensible grown up style could the various members of the various religions represented here on eog discuss how they feel about these 2 news events.

tyia

andrew

Last edited:

ynot

EOG Dedicated
Re: Iran's Holocaust Cartoon Contest is over, here are the toons.

Jews are NOT wrong...............

Muslims are not wrong.....................

Christians are not wrong........................

Buddists are not wrong.................................

People who manipulate religion and peoples beliefs............ to start wars and create hatred ARE WRONG.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

One should start thinking about a spiritual life, Your personal relationship with your GOD means more than ANYTHING.

In the big picture ....what the rest of the world is doing is out of your control

andrew748

Banned

thats one view certainly and thanks for your input ynot :)

i was kinda hoping for a few more replys.

andrew748

Banned

missed oppotunity to have insightful debate imo

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Where is the room for debate when the Holocaust is satirized? Debate gives the thing legitimacy and it takes a sick mind to react with anything other than disgust at this racist shit disguised as attempts at being clever or funny.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The title of this thread is an obscenity. This guy Andrew doesn't want rants he wants "debate." What he wants is to somehow bring "Holocaust Cartoons' into the realm of legitimacy. Andrew puts a lot of thought into the mind games he plays here. Like I said above, these sick racist efforts leave no room for debate among civilized people.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

As a Jew it is a horror for me to click onto this page and see the words "Holocaust Cartoons." This Andrew is totally lacking in class as his flippant use of unbelievably offensvie language reveals. He then has the nerve to request some form of civilized "debate." A genuine "three dollar bill" this guy is.

andrew748

Banned

did you look at any of the cartoons?

more importantly did you look at names and worldwide locations of the 48 pages of cartoonists?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Seeing the title Holocaust Cartoons renders you a fake and a pile of barf.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course -- that's where The real fun is -- but mostly they want Israel.

Why? For one thing, trying to destroy Israel - or "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it -- for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on G-d's Earth, and if you've ever been around G-d's Earth, you know that's really saying something.

"Holocaust Cartoons"="A pile of dead Jews." Oh I forgot you want "debate." Try insulting someone else's intelligence.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

He asks if it's been noticed that the contributions to "Holocaust Cartoons" come from 48 countries. Apparently he is proud that jew haters in 48 countries have joined the 500 million Arabs in wanting to see a "big pile of five million more dead jews." As Jews we're are not unmindful of the worldwide anti semitic propoganda machine from which this guy draws encouragement and even boasts about here.

andrew748

Banned

They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course -- that's where The real fun is -- but mostly they want Israel.

Why? For one thing, trying to destroy Israel - or "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it -- for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on G-d's Earth, and if you've ever been around G-d's Earth, you know that's really saying something.

"Holocaust Cartoons"="A pile of dead Jews." Oh I forgot you want "debate." Try insulting someone else's intelligence.

I'm glad your outraged, i was.

there are 228 Israeli / Holocaust related drawn images in the link i attached.

people lost there lives over the 12 muslim images.

Danish Muslim Cartoons ? Outside The Beltway | OTB

the internet is a good way of gauging the world vibe.

would you like to know what is going on in the rest of the world or not?

i can have the title of the thread changed to political drawrings if you prefer.

get things out in the open is my motto.

educate and inform.

you know in my country some of our kids don't even know about the Holocaust.

and i bet in your country it's similar, so lets not debate, lets ignore it shall we and act all surprised if god forbid it happens again?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Andrew has suddenly become the Jews' best friend. No pal we know what you want. You want to blame five million jews, not your tyrannical and greedy leaders, for the plight of your 500 million and you want the eradication of Israel.

andrew748

Banned

Charlotte Observer | 11/07/2006 | Pregame Hitler speech stirs fury

look closer to home frank, much closer to home

When Charlotte Catholic's boys' soccer team got to Forestview High School in Gastonia on Saturday night for an N.C. 3A playoff game, the Cougars heard something over the public address system they never would've expected:
A 90-second portion of a speech from Adolf Hitler.

and all i want for the middle east is for them to stop killing each over

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

ONE MORE TIME: He asks if it's been noticed that the contributions to "Holocaust Cartoons" come from 48 countries. Apparently he is proud that jew haters in 48 countries have joined the 500 million Arabs in wanting to see a "big pile of five million more dead jews." As Jews we're are not unmindful of the worldwide anti semitic propoganda machine from which this guy draws encouragement and even boasts about here.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Frank, the only thing you can really do is get Torah and read it. Allah will pure your heart.

The history has never been kind to the Jews and the reasons are there. They killed the Prophets of Allah and harm them. They have killed Moses and Jesus(God protected him and will come) and even try to harm Mohammad in any ways.

Frank please get Torah, Bible and Quran and read it. God will open your heart.

andrew748

Banned

did you look at any of the cartoons?

more importantly did you look at names and worldwide locations of the 48 pages of cartoonists?

my bad it's 26 pages not 48.

He asks if it's been noticed that the contributions to "Holocaust Cartoons" come from 48 countries. Apparently he is proud that jew haters in 48 countries have joined the 500 million Arabs in wanting to see a "big pile of five million more dead jews." As Jews we're are not unmindful of the worldwide anti semitic propoganda machine from which this guy draws encouragement and even boasts about here.

shocked not proud

Andrew has suddenly become the Jews' best friend. No pal we know what you want. You want to blame five million jews, not your tyrannical and greedy leaders, for the plight of your 500 million and you want the eradication of Israel.

nope, i hate everyone :+whippingthat is terminally stupid

ONE MORE TIME: He asks if it's been noticed that the contributions to "Holocaust Cartoons" come from 48 countries. Apparently he is proud that jew haters in 48 countries have joined the 500 million Arabs in wanting to see a "big pile of five million more dead jews." As Jews we're are not unmindful of the worldwide anti semitic propoganda machine from which this guy draws encouragement and even boasts about here.

so are you going to discuss how enlightened and well behave the Jewish population has generaly been about this or is it all about me and my supposed hatred?

:+clueless

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Jay I have a question, do you believe in what Ahmenijad says about Israel? Do you think they should be wiped out? BTW where are you from? Are you Arab or Persian or something else? These cartoon contests are retarded wherever you are from though IMO. Why insult someone elses religion just cause you don't believe in it?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You guys are right out of Saturday Night Live. Every post a fraud and a pathetic effort to disguise your leaders failings and blame the Israelis. You are merely pawns in your leaders' game. If real arab patriots focused on their own leaders instead of spewing bile such as "Holocaust Cartoons" maybe there would be some hope for the arab masses. Naw, it's simpler and more profitable just to blame the jews. All five million of them.

andrew748

Banned

Jay I have a question, do you believe in what Ahmenijad says about Israel? Do you think they should be wiped out? BTW where are you from? Are you Arab or Persian or something else? These cartoon contests are retarded wherever you are from though IMO. Why insult someone elses religion just cause you don't believe in it?

quote of the thread so far :houra

andrew748

Banned

You guys are right out of Saturday Night Live. Every post a fraud and a pathetic effort to disguise your leaders failings and blame the Israelis. You are merely pawns in your leaders' game. If real arab patriots focused on their own leaders instead of spewing bile such as "Holocaust Cartoons" maybe there would be some hope for the arab masses. Naw, it's simpler and more profitable just to blame the jews. All five million of them.

er..... my country didn't get butt fucked in a national election

TWICE!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

It must be humiliating for five hundred million Arabs to watch as five million israelis turn the desert into verdant farming country while they are busy perfecting pick pocket techniques for the world to see. The Jews in the last hundred years have contributed more to mankind in science, medicine, the arts and entertainment than the fucking arabs have in thousands of years except perhaps for their leaders' cash purchases of Mercedes. Just keep blaming it on the Israelis and you'll forever remain in squalor and ignorance which is exactly what your oil barons want to perpetuate. (if I think of a better way of saying it, i'll post that the next time)

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Well at least now you're telling us something other than hateful illusion.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Nice questions Better

Well they say for every action there is a reaction.

I'm not in favor with Ahmenijad and you will find alot of muslim which will not support him not just in Arab, Iran but everywhere.

But I'm not supporting what Israel is doing there too? As I said earlier. If Israel remove this zionism propaganda (i.e., remove all non-jews from that land). It will all be fine. Israel is treating all non-jews like outsiders. They have different highways for them. There is a highway for Jews and there is highway for muslims. Same goes with everything schools, buses, everything. It's like when you go to elections, you will find two lines one for Jews and one for non-jews. Isn't that funny.

This kind of problems will rise if they are treating them like that.

andrew748

Banned

Nice questions Better

Well they say for every action there is a reaction.

I'm not in favor with Ahmenijad and you will find alot of muslim which will not support him not just in Arab, Iran but everywhere.

But I'm not supporting what Israel is doing there too? As I said earlier. If Israel remove this zionism propaganda (i.e., remove all non-jews from that land). It will all be fine. Israel is treating all non-jews like outsiders. They have different highways for them. There is a highway for Jews and there is highway for muslims. Same goes with everything schools, buses, everything. It's like when you go to elections, you will find two lines one for Jews and one for non-jews. Isn't that funny.

This kind of problems will rise if they are treating them like that.
frank do you agree with segregation?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

When you got five hundred million surrounding and vowing extinction I have trouble quarrling with anything they've come up with to preserve my race. Also you guys have no reservations about lying and distorting and the title of this thread, "Holocaust Cartoons" tell us all about your true nature. See I know the Jewish faith. It is a compassionate faith not just in word but in deed but it doesn't say act stupidly and abandon self defense. And it doesn't give legitimacy to any kind of jihad. If you had any brains you'd be jihading your leaders instead of relentlessly blaming the Jews here and all over the world. But that's how anti semitism works and has worked since the diaspora.

andrew748

Banned

When you got five hundred million surrounding and vowing extinction I have trouble quarrling with anything they've come up with to preserve my race. Also you guys have no reservations about lying and distorting and the title of this thread, "Holocaust Cartoons" tell us all about your true nature. See I know the Jewish faith. It is a compassionate faith not just in word but in deed but it doesn't say act stupidly and abandon self defense. And it doesn't give legitimacy to any kind of jihad. If you had any brains you'd be jihading your leaders instead of relentlessly blaming the Jews here and all over the world. But that's how anti semitism works and has worked since the diaspora.
i offered to get the thread renamed so stop going on about it.

You continue to show you ignorance Frank, no real surprise there.

Andrew did not post this information with any agenda. All he did was expose the controversy. I for one am NOT offended.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The point is that you came up with it at all. What are you stupid? You have no sense of the horror that was visited upon the Jews of Europe as innocent men, women, children, and babies were extinguished. Dragged from their homes and murderered. No one with any appreciation of what the Holocaust was could put the words "Holocaust Cartoons" together. You are a lying beast.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

You will find alot of Jews not just in Iran but outsiders who actually
think that this holocaust was a conspiracy and that was only made
to control Middle East.

You know there are more then 25,000 Jews in Iran. And they hate Israel. They
think that this holocaust was a conspiracy.

Watch this video.

YouTube - Ahmadinejad embraces Jews
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi1WvoqXdI4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi1WvoqXdI4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The more manipulative, disingenuous messages are posted here, the more lacking in decency. Hey motherfucker, why don't you tell us about the three hundred children Muslim freedom fighters murdered in Russia in September of 2004. You are a flipped out group murdering children while ignoring you ravenous, fat, greedy, leaders and their Mercedes and Porsches.

andrew748

Banned

The point is that you came up with it at all. What are you stupid? You have no sense of the horror that was visited upon the Jews of Europe as innocent men, women, children, and babies were extinguished. Dragged from their homes and murderered. No one with any appreciation of what the Holocaust was could put the words "Holocaust Cartoons" together. You are a lying beast.
Frank i have been to belsen have you?

and as for the title of the thread cartoon

Cartoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there is no charge for increasing your knowledge frank.

The more manipulative, disingenuous messages are posted here, the more lacking in decency. Hey motherfucker, why don't you tell us about the threee hundred children Muslim freedom fighters murdered in Russian in September of 2004. You are a flipped group murdering children while ignoring you ravenous, fat, greedy, leaders and their Mercedes and Porsches.
You better learn to open your mind some Frankie. I do not agree with any of Jay's crap or of any of the messages in the cartoons. But I will however fight for the right of any citizen to share their opinions.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You will find alot of Jews not just in Iran but outsiders who actually
think that this holocaust was a conspiracy and that was only made
to control Middle East.

You know there are more then 25,000 Jews. And they hate Israel. They
think that this holocaust was a conspiracy.
<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi1WvoqXdI4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

Like i said, you guys are totally flipped out and beyond reason, beyond facts. Wasting your life vilifying a tiny country while you own leaders shit all over you and drive laughing to the bank in their finest of German cars.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Damn, smack dab in the middle of it all ehh. Cool, I kinda figured that when you said the Russians came and fucked shit up.

All I can say is they drop bombs on every inch. They killed alot of innocents.

andrew748

Banned

jay how did you personally feel about the original muslim images and the subsiquent reaction from the other follwers of you religion?