Clippers -1.5

Re: Clippers -1.5

At least you got a better number than the Sonic outright loss. Now 3 is available. See quite a few on this one, looking very much like Utah move last night. Let me see, I make a short list...

1. Clips 0-7 straight up on the road.
2. Clips 0-7 ATS, on the road.
3. Clips 2-10 L12 ATS
4. Line averages Mem -4, not +3.
5. Revenge for 15 point loss in Staples.
6. Memphis decent at home.
7. Team matchups in Memphis 3-1 outright, for homers.
8. Clips giving up over 50% fg on road.
9. Every square in the world jumped right in.
10. NBA Sat night home dog.

Say hello to all my pals at the rx, you still #1 poster? Your favorite nutcase,

OF...:+music1-6

Apple

Banned

I'm aware of all those trends. Clippers aren't going to go 0-41 on the road this season they will eventually win a game on the road and no one better than the Gasol less Memphis Griz to get that eventual victory.

I've made some good plays and some bad but overall I believe I make more right plays than bad.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I believe LA plays with some emotion tonight, looking to bounce back from that thumping in San Antonio last night.....

Apple

Banned

I live in L.A so I watch all the news and local coverage and they seem very hyped to get their first road victory of the season..

This game will say alot about the Clippers. Talent wise the Clips are alot better than the Grizz. Talent motivation and desperation should help the Clips win and cover tonight..

Same old Clip crap line about being ready. Same as Utah game that went Clips +2 to Clips -1 1/2, and they got smoked. They are ofer for a reason. Forget that. How many times do these guys get ready to break that trend? Same as Lakers games at home, they showed me then also. They are way overated vs. line, 2-10 attests that. I think they lose again, and I sure as hell would not bet good money they break that losing streak tonight. Maybe you have good plays at the RX and save your losers for here, because the only other play I saw was Sea ov letdown Magic, and we know how bad that turned out. Rubber meets the road here, and I only look at plays here, not the second rate RX. Is that charade with ACE still continuing, or has everyone finally caught on? How many times have you bet this trend to end, the one you know about already? I don't like playing Russian roulette with a 8 shooter with bullets in 7 chambers.

OF...:+waving-5

Apple

Banned

Whatever you say Frog. To bring up the Seattle game I posted on here 9 days ago and not bring up the winners I have posted in college is pretty weak as far as I'm concerned.

I see your style, and it's not cool at all man. And I really don't see why I should continue to post here if someone is going to bring up losses from 9 days ago and completely ignore the winners..

Whatever I'm on a roll right now and as much as you would like to bring me down you can't..

Good luck this season in the NBA..

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Nice call, was on them as well.......

GL tomorrow everyone....

Whatever you say Frog. To bring up the Seattle game I posted on here 9 days ago and not bring up the winners I have posted in college is pretty weak as far as I'm concerned.

I see your style, and it's not cool at all man. And I really don't see why I should continue to post here if someone is going to bring up losses from 9 days ago and completely ignore the winners..

Whatever I'm on a roll right now and as much as you would like to bring me down you can't..

Good luck this season in the NBA..

Those are the only two plays I have seen. I think your mentally unbalanced comments about me were ten times as weak, especially coming from a shitcapper like you. I am only critizing your junk plays, you directly attacked me, so you tell me what is weak. And I really don't care if you ever post anywhere the rest of your miserable life? You get the threaten to leave game from ACE? Your roll get you back to even for the year yet? Maybe I don't even care about bringing you down, just showing you are a clown, is fine by me.

gynecologist Saturday NBA PLAY (YTD:19-20 -3.26 Units)

Wow, what a roll!

Get all your baggage ready for a trip to the outer universe to hang with ...

May the forced play be with you. Too much baggage for me. I scratch those plays faster than you can say, I am still down for the year, at least you can say that. Typical holier than thou RX attitude. You don't like me critizing your shithead plays don't post here. You don't like me fucking with you, don't fuck with me. I ask no quarter and give none.

OF...:finger004

Apple

Banned

Those are the only two plays I have seen. I think your mentally unbalanced comments about me were ten times as weak, especially coming from a shitcapper like you. I am only critizing your junk plays, you directly attacked me, so you tell me what is weak. And I really don't care if you ever post anywhere the rest of your miserable life? You get the threaten to leave game from ACE? Your roll get you back to even for the year yet? Maybe I don't even care about bringing you down, just showing you are a clown, is fine by me.

gynecologist Saturday NBA PLAY (YTD:19-20 -3.26 Units)

Wow, what a roll!

Get all your baggage ready for a trip to the outer universe to hang with ...

May the forced play be with you. Too much baggage for me. I scratch those plays faster than you can say, I am still down for the year, at least you can say that. Typical holier than thou RX attitude. You don't like me critizing your shithead plays don't post here. You don't like me fucking with you, don't fuck with me. I ask no quarter and give none.

OF...:finger004

Wow dude you are one crazy little frog. It's pretty obvious you aren't playing with a full deck.

Now I know boxslayer was right about you when he said---

boxslayer said:
Omnivorous Frog

Like I said in another post, anyone who has 50+ posts devoted to one person, needs mental help.

Then this guy actually takes his "frog" persona to a whole new level with the stupid lilly pad talk, and all sorts of looney frog talk.

Not just that, but he's shown serious bipolar disorder. He's capping one minute, he's pissed the next. Then he's not capping, but bashing. Then hes not posting. Then hes friends with someone, then he isnt. Then he disappears. Then he likes therx, then he likes eog. Then he likes the rx. Then he deletes his avatar and screen name and back to eog. No plays just bashing. Plays soon to come.

Bro you are famous with your attempts to bring down other posters ACE-ACE spreadbeater etc. It makes you feel better about yourself to bring down others a very common practice indeed.

Look how you ape-shit in this thread dude..

Apple

Banned

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with this shit but one more thing little weird frog man..

Keep exposing me for the clown that I am, and I'll keep posting winners in all sports not just NBA. I dont have time to deal with your jealousy of other well-known posters. You keep on with your issues and your witchhunts and I'll keep posting plays. As I recall it is you coming into my thread with nonsense and not the other way around. You came after me remember that before you twist shit around like your famous for..

Have fun, Sybill :+waving-5

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with this shit but one more thing little weird frog man..

Keep exposing me for the clown that I am, and I'll keep posting winners in all sports not just NBA. I dont have time to deal with your jealousy of other well-known posters. You keep on with your issues and your witchhunts and I'll keep posting plays. As I recall it is you coming into my thread with nonsense and not the other way around. You came after me remember that before you twist shit around like your famous for..

Have fun, Sybill :+waving-5

Just shows your true colors attacking me. You seem to be quite seriously dedicated to attacking me, even though it is a waste of your precious time. But glad you came out and showed what a person you are. Harder to get a black bass to bite than you, thanks.

I thought you were too busy. I seem to recall you jumping right in at the rx with wil, spreadbeater and boxslayer. The past poster label lost it's appeal. Funny how I was negotiating to post NBA there, then the next minute I am a mental case, after I say no to going along with the ACE charade. And bury my FROG there. You seem to have no problem making believe he is legit, so you are just another rep down the toilet. We had fun with Kodiak, but now you are an RX sellout in the RX charade. And that FROG guy, he must be a nut for not wanting to play along. I used to think you were OK, but now? Did the RX give you a platinum poster badge? Sellout.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Frog, I can't get involved in ya'lls dispute. I like and respect you both and what you guys bring to the forum, and that's not "Mod" talk, I have always liked you guys.

Lawrence, I do not recall ever having a dispute with you or for that matter any mod here. If the guy wants to play dogpile on the FROG at the RX then come wandering over my way I don't forget nor do I forgive. Does anyone even need his 50% guesses if a team will have a letdown or not? I can just add him to the RX casualty list.

Kodiak
David1
BOS (platinum sponsor)
Old Man Ted
Fishhead
ACE-ACE
spreadbeater/boxslayer
proctologist

I would drop the R and just make this an X list. I don't give a rat'a ass if the RX does not give him enough attention and he has to post here. Bring it on 50%er, I won't bother you again.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Lawrence, I do not recall ever having a dispute with you or for that matter any mod here.
OF, you are one of my favorite posters in all of forum-ville. My post was just a weak attempt at getting 2 guys who I like and who I think are both assets to the forum, to drop their beef. I guess in forum world, much like real life, I should probably mind my own business, lol.

I guess my dream of having all of us sitting around naked singing kum-Ba-Ya capping NBA will have to wait. Maybe Dirty, and MC will join me in that circle, lol :+textinb3

They told me at the RX to get to do what I wanted to do I had to stop messing with ACE-ACE and try to be nice to Old Man Ted. I could pass the don't attack the owner, sponsors, the mods test, but that was even too much for me. I respect your attempt. It is your duty. And just like their request to me, I pick who I like and who I don't like, it is a forum. At least here you can voice an opinion without getting banned or threatened. Enough of forum politics, it's the holiday season, why fuck that up? Merry Christmas Lawrence, Gyno and whoever else thinks I am a past posting sybil, one l.

Boxslayer32

EOG Member

Lawrence, I do not recall ever having a dispute with you or for that matter any mod here. If the guy wants to play dogpile on the FROG at the RX then come wandering over my way I don't forget nor do I forgive. Does anyone even need his 50% guesses if a team will have a letdown or not? I can just add him to the RX casualty list.

Kodiak
David1
BOS (platinum sponsor)
Old Man Ted
Fishhead
ACE-ACE
spreadbeater/boxslayer
proctologist

I would drop the R and just make this an X list. I don't give a rat'a ass if the RX does not give him enough attention and he has to post here. Bring it on 50%er, I won't bother you again.

Omnidepressant Frog .....a new name change I see? Changing screen names for you seems to be a direct reflection of your current mental state. What is it this week? Seriously, is it alone up there on your pedastal? I see you are quitting NBA again for the Holiday Cheer, must be your flavor of the week. Stay tuned for next week, we never know what Frog you may see.

Oh, how I wish you could just post your picks and STFU. But that seems to be impossible for you. Nope, that would be a lack of drama in your life. And you cant have that. You are the forum assassin. The master debator. As again I see you just cant seem to keep my name out of your mouth.

Do I really have that much of an effect on you? I love it. Really, getting under your skin is like calling a retarded kid for double dribble. It's just not fair.

Maybe if you try and run everyone off, you'll accomplish your dream of this being EOG.com with a bunch of rookies posting around you, so it will go unspoken that you are receiving expert NBA analysis from Omnidelusional Frog Ted Ned Fred Onivourous Old Man Holiday Cheer No Im mad at you Stay out of my threads HappyHolidays RX Loving No wait EOG Loving Wait RX Loving Again No for real EOG this Time Toad.

Wouldnt that be fun if it came true? I bet it would make you feel real special inside. Well in order for that to happen, we need to run off gyno now. We cant have him here. He doesnt use crazy units, he wins over the long run in nearly every sport, he writes up his plays....people enjoy conversing with him..he is a threat to your mental empire. So was spreadbeater. So was any other person that people respected.

My problem with you was two things:
1. Reporting your BS theories as fact. Like whether AceAce was good or not, you making up a theory of robots bumping page views and all of this conspiracy garbage.
2. Your OBVIOUS pattern of feeling threatened and jealous of popular handicappers.

I love your "stop ganging up on me" comeback though. You see, that's what happens when you constantly attack other posters. If you dont like being ganged up on, well then, maybe you should try to stick to your threads, and stop criticizing other people that are trying to help.

:+signs8-3 King of the world :+excited-

*cue witty frog picture*

I'd love to stay and chit chat Froggie, but I got things to do. I just love coming over here and putting you in your place every once in awhile, and letting it stew around in your head.

Can't wait to see your comeback though, you Mental Giant, Message Board Mass Murderer. Im assuming it is the spreadbeater/boxslayer ghost theory. Or maybe I have robots bumping my views. Or maybe I am mean for taking shots at you. Or maybe I am part of a large mass message board conspiracy. Yes, thats it.

These things complete your life though. You cant live without them. And deep down, you love it.

Oral Fixation, Homosexual Tendencies, a Sauna with Naked Men, and a self-rubdown.....

:houra

Big shout to Lawrence, I love that guy. Congrats on mod-status. :thumbsup

Until next time....

You know box, I am behind on my required reading of your posts. I am still stuck on 3 deep thoughts on ACE-ACE. How dare the RX put that in the rubber room. I am sure this is just as good as that. Another quality read by you. Maybe I can read this early 2007. Sadly, I tend to fall asleep reading your posts. I made it through 1 paragraph of the first deep thought before nodding off. If you are a writer of children's books please let me know where I can get some as I am sure they would pass out with seconds. Good to see you around at least, coming all the way from the RX and everything. And if you see spreadbeater, tell him FROG thinks he can get a better favorite team than the Bobcats. Hope things are well for all the RXers also. Merry Christmas box.

OF...:cheers

Boxslayer32

EOG Member

Froggie,

I overestimated you I guess. My posts arent intended for children. And Im not a childrens book writer. My posts are intended for educated adults. Some people believe in substance, and educated reading. Some like watching movies with a plot and symbolism. It seems you are the opposite. You need the Cat and the Hat when you read, and you need crazy explosions when you watch a movie. It's a shame you can't read on an educated level without falling asleep.

As for that deep thoughts thread...I orginated that thread in the rubber room. Dont worry about a little thing called FACTS or the TRUTH when you make a post. You seem to ignore it everytime. Therx didnt move anything. I know where they belong. I keep the trash where it belongs. And thats what it is...trash. I dont go into Aces thread and criticize him in his own thread, or gyno in his own thread, etc.

Overall, I respect you 100% as an NBA handicapper, and 0% when it comes to your jealousy and slandering of other popular posters for your own agenda.

Truth is we'll never meet each other, and I'm not here to win any popularity contests. I'm here to win money.

So Merry Christmas Frog. And try to keep my name out of your mouth around here, especially when mentioning it in a group of scamdicappers like Kodiak.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Big shout to Lawrence, I love that guy. Congrats on mod-status. :thumbsup

Until next time....
Thanks for the nice words Box, I appreciate that. Congrats on your boys getting to the title game and your winning in the NFL so far. Hope to see you around more. :+waving-5

You know box, I am behind on my required reading of your posts. I am still stuck on 3 deep thoughts on ACE-ACE. How dare the RX put that in the rubber room. I am sure this is just as good as that. Another quality read by you. Maybe I can read this early 2007. Sadly, I tend to fall asleep reading your posts. I made it through 1 paragraph of the first deep thought before nodding off. If you are a writer of children's books please let me know where I can get some as I am sure they would pass out with seconds. Good to see you around at least, coming all the way from the RX and everything. And if you see spreadbeater, tell him FROG thinks he can get a better favorite team than the Bobcats. Hope things are well for all the RXers also. Merry Christmas box.

OF...:cheers

FROG,

Glad to see that you are stopping by and reading my posts on the RX. :thumbsup

Gotta love the fact that I am hitting 65%, but all you can do is still bash me....you are a certified assclown.

Happy Holidays nutjob. :houra

Apple

Banned

Gyno, what's the play tonight buddy?

Bro I'm done here dude, you can't win with someone like frog. If you pick a loser he constantly reminds you of the loss and if you win he calls it luck.

Why would I want to deal with that shit bro?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Bro I'm done here dude, you can't win with someone like frog. If you pick a loser he constantly reminds you of the loss and if you win he calls it luck.

Why would I want to deal with that shit bro?
Well, I hate to see you go, since I think you are a quality capper/poster. Hopefully you can ignore the poeple you don't get along with, and stick around. Either way best of luck with whatever you do and continued success :thumbsup

Apple

Banned

Just shows your true colors attacking me. You seem to be quite seriously dedicated to attacking me,

WTF? I might of changed my mind Lawrence.. I missed this little post..

Froggie..
Don't make yourself out to be the poor victim here...you are in MY THREAD starting shit...not the other way around. When I go into your thread, criticize your plays, and call you a clown, then you can take offense and tell me what a rude guy I am. Why don't you 'hop' back over to your 'lillypad' and you make your picks, I'm here to make money, and your witchunts, and bashing, and Jedi mind tricks, and "fishing" is all nonsense that I don't care to engage in. If you have something useful to add to the thread, I'd value your opinion, and we can discuss the NBA like adults. If you don't wish to add anything to the thread, besides the above mentioned things, then just stay in your own thread. You'll never find me over in your "pond". I'm done with this exchange, you can have the last word if it makes you feel cozy inside, I'm going back to making money."