Dallas vs. NO opinion and info

Line now Dallas -7 and 48.....Here are the facts as i see it....but remember i am from the DALLAS area and might be somewhat slanted on my view but also get alot of additional info on the team....here we go

Both teams have a 8-4 records but NO has not beaten a team w/a winning record in fact 2 of losses against winning teams were at HOME!!! (Balt by 13 and Cinn by 15 !!!)...Dallas losses were the 1st game of season against a tuff Jax there...philly there early with McNabb...wash there..a terrible bad luck loss...and to the NYG there... they have beaten NYG, & Indy at home and Carolina there!!! and are on a 4 game winning streak....NO def tackle Hollis out for drugs (even I could quit for the season for that kind of $$$!!!) and will really hurt their def line against run...and cowboys have 2 great runners...

Dallas avg run is 132ypg and NO allows 133 ypg...adv Dallas. (w/Hollis out)
Dallas avg pass 198 ypg and NO allows 180 ypg....adv Dallas

NO avg run is 133 ypg and Dallas allows only 90 ypg....adv Dallas
NO avg pass is 297 and dallas allows 243 ypg...even

Think Dallas wears NO down and scores somewhere in the 30's and No scores somewhere in the low 20's...THIS GAME IS AT TEXAS STADIUM!!!...ADVANTAGE COWBOYS.....Hardly anybody listed for Dallas on the hurt list....Romo is HOT HOT HOT! Dallas has the momentum and all the stats in their favor.....

Final score Dallas 38-24.....
Dallas-7 and OVER

da CREEK sPEAK:cheers

Re: Dallas vs. NO opinion and info

a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...however I hope to ride the RoMomentum train all the way to the bank!!!

New Orleans is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Dallas.

enough said... I'll take the points and go with the new "America's Team"

correct they are 5-0...but only thing same is the uniforms and name of the Franchise!!!!.....certainly you understand that....not wise to just make wager decisions on past performances that have absolutely nothing to do with the current teams IMO...Both teams are much better and DIFFERENT than their previous franchise named teams...Cowboys are much more athletic at LB position to cover Bush.....NO has too many hurt/not playing players to be even the same team as they were earlier in the yr......and look at the Cowboys...entirely different offense than before..even different than the first of this yr.....hard presed to even name some of the Key players that have played before in all your 5-0 stats...anyway thats my .02 worth...GL

Da Creek

(UP A) Creek, with no paddle, which is where I'll be if I was to bet MY MONEY on a opinion by a guy:doh1 who is from Dallas AND has a "Flavor of the Month" QB under his name.:+clueless

Cedar, good luck with this one, but just on the princiPAL, I've got to look the other way.:dancefool

MM...good comment...but Jerry jones and Parcells did not just resign Romo to a big contract at the beginning of yr on a lark..they knew what they had...as an example of his "style' watch how he squares up his shoulders on a roll out..especially hard to do running to his left and he does it well every time...he was the player of the yr in div 2 when he came out of school..been preped for 4yrs here...Payton wanted him in NO when he became coach..so "flavor of mth QB" sounds good but not necessarily true...but do not need to defend him as he has shown what he can do and will only get better with exp..hey this is what this about exchangin ideas and I am trying to let you see his ability and experience is more than it appears...but hey, even the best QBs don't win'em all...we will see...but dallas by more than 10 (minimum 7 I hope) and over 48......GL..I'll be :+drinking and watching this great Sunday nite game and then going to the window to collect my :+money-8+ :+money-8+

Da creek

Dallas will run all over NO with Hollis Thomas out. Oh yeah, Colsten and Horn are out too. Looking at 30-14 game.

Cowgirls suck

thats the kind of intellectual comment I would expect from someone who has The Eagles as his avaitor!!! But seriously folks....Jagers got the right idea...NO def will be tested and the Cowboys will win by outscoring them...and re: JTGambles comment..yes under 7...if need to buy the extra 1/2 pt...just in case....I can tell all of you that the team is very focused for this game (like they are not usually?)...home game...sunday nite....full house at Tx stadium...should be a great game...Dallas and over

da Creek

well its 21-7 at half.... Saints.... That might not be 5-0 ats versus dallas much longer.... Its all about trends.... I love it... Go Saints...

Cannon

Banned

Dallas started looking at their press clippings. They can't stop a flag football team. Pissed off some Dallas ML. I know better than to lay $300 on a ML. New Orleans came to play Dallas defensive delay of game penalty was a bad omen early on. That gave them 3rd and goal from the two. They might have settled for 3 instead of scoring 7. Sometimes stupid stuff sets the ball bouncing the other way. Get it back on St. Louis.

Well a couple things......
1. I predicted score 38-14...an over ...had close score..just wrong teams..but over did come thru

2. Unlike some members at this forum...I had the "gonads" to make an opinion in MY OWN THREAD...and not just say shitty things to other people in theirs

3. thanx to those who offered an opinion in this thread ..not just a comment like "that team sucks"....not sure how that would help one make $ in gambling ..but to each his own

4. NO just ate the Boyz lunch..Payton's offense was always 1 step ahead of the Boyz "D"...and he had a great game plan....a solid victory for NO...and as someone around here with the initials CL said..watch out for the saints...I can see a San Diego ...No superbowl...GL

da creek

(they will play the National Anthem again somewhere tonite!!!):cheers

Jimmy...was glad to see your Seabags lose ystrday but then Dallas couldn't take advantage of it....still a few games left