I post about Arabs heroes killing three boys

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: I post about Arabs heroes killing three boys

Looks like the Jay/Mercer liar contingent must be figuring out some new lies in the light of a slaughter they can't "deny."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

FUCK YOU ....

I didnt post shit to go to hell !!!

SHIT ...CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS WHILE YOU ARE AT IT!!

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

jay28

EOG Dedicated

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

In the attack, gunmen in two vehicles riddled the car carrying the children with some 60 bullets, Palestinian security officials said. Balousheh's three sons — Osama, 9, Ahmed, 6, and Salam, 3 — were killed, in addition to an adult, hospital officials said. Balousheh was not in the car.
The car was soaked in blood. A child's backpack, emblazoned with cartoon characters and the word "Friend," lay on the front seat, covered in blood. Another schoolbag was in the back.
Four more people were wounded in the attack on Palestine Street, which is lined with nine schools. The attack sent children in the area running for cover, some dropped to the ground, others fled in panic.
"We saw fire coming from one car. We started screaming and children started running," said Fadwa Nablus, 12, who had been walking to school with her 9-year-old brother.

The three dead boys, still wearing their school uniforms, were carried by family members at a mosque. One boy had 10 bullet holes in his head, according to an AP reporter who saw the body. WTF!

This is just some exserts....Full story go to 3 Palestinian kids dead in Gaza drive-by - Yahoo! New

Well these fine fellows have now given us their response. Several HAHA emoticons. Thoughtful crew I'd say.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Frank, we are having civil war in Iraq and Palestine

I hope it doesn't happen in Lebanon or else the whole reagion will fall into a civil wars......

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I think I understand. Since you guys are so incompetent that thousands of missles into israeli homes killed virtually no one, you've decided to get in a few kills by turning on your on.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Well Frank, they want their relatives released as UN ordered Israel to do so........

Israel have to release all the prisoners of wars of 1967. This kind of problems will continue to occur if both doesn't give hand to each other.....

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

No pal. Your leaders have made it clear no peace till Israel obliterated. Are you just incapable of doing nothing but lying?

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Frank the way I see is both of them are animals

One Animal hits and the another animal start hitting more and then other one start hitting............

If this continue, I don't think there would be peace

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Frank the way I see is both of them are animals

One Animal hits and the another animal start hitting more and then other one start hitting............

If this continue, I don't think there would be peace

I don't beleive a word you say. One minute there will peace when all the arab prisoners released then the next when it's pointed out your leaders have vowed to obliterate Israel, you say both sides are "animals." You'll say whatever seems helpful to your fraudelent cause at the moment.