Who is the Best Team in the NFL Right Now?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
I will say the San Diego Chargers. Offense, Defense all good. ANd they have the single best player in football on their team. I know many who think that they can only go so far with Schotetenheimer as HC, but I dunno.

A few weeks ago I woulda said Da Bears, but not sure how far they can go with Rex. Eventually they will be in a situation where he has to win it for them, and I don't see him capable.

The Pats and Colts both look if teams have figured out how to beat them this year.

What do ya'll think: Chargers, Saints, Dallas, Ravens, Bears? Someone else maybe?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: Who is the Best Team in the NFL Right Now?

San Diego. A better question would be who is number two....LOL.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

2nd best, I would still say is the Bears. Regardless of Rex, they are still sick. I wonder what else New Orleans has to do before I start giving them more respect as a top 3-4 team

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

My top 5

1) San Diego
2) Chicago
3) Baltimore
4) New Orleans
5) Indianapolis (if they can get their heads out of their asses on defense)

Reeling 5 (worst to least worst)

1) Oakland
2) Detroit
3) Tampa Bay
4) Cleveland
5) Washington

Most Improved 5 over the last month

1) Tennessee
2) Miami
3) Cincinnati
4) Jacksonville
5) Pittsburgh

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Packers ... anyone that can dominate the 49ers

WELLL ... ENOUGH SAID??

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

would be leary of the Bengals as well....they arent the best team, but on any given day, they can light up that scoreboard..and defense seems to be improving every game..

this thread is proof that gamblers have a what have you done for me lately mentality....kids remember this is the NFL things change on a weekly basis and definatly change on a yearly basis

just compare this year to last year at this point and you'll see what I mean

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I hear ya, but I did say "right now" Without looking back, I'm guessing you mean people were saying the same about Indy last year (I think I was one of them) :+textinb3.

I hear ya, but I did say "right now" Without looking back, I'm guessing you mean people were saying the same about Indy last year (I think I was one of them) :+textinb3.

my bad Lawrence....got this thread and the other one where someone asked which NFL team would dominate for the next couple of years mixed.

point is the NFL is unpredictable on a week to week basis let alone to be able to dominate every single year

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Seems right now that SD and New Orleans are hot, both with some studs. Heck, who wants the Saints right now? Brees is showing his potential, and the Bears need to put his succesor at Purdue in their starting line-up, too. Joe Tiller taught these Men well.

waco

EOG Dedicated

watch out for the Cincinnati. My sleeper.